So MJ finally makes his return to the court wearing.....

must be great to learn techniques from MJ, i can see it now, he's tellin em all to "tap the shooter on the elbow when he's releasing the shot, theref won't see it"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

For some reason, I always love seeing Jordan on the court.

The Bobcats shorts he's wearing are made by Jordan Brand, there's a Jumpman on the back of the left leg... I'd like a pair.
His top is most likely Jordan Brand as well, hence the "covering up" with a practice jersey.

As I've said in the NBA feet post, the Bobcats' team shop sells Jordan Brand Bobcats apparel. I just don't see the shorts, only shirts and a hat. Ieven got a postcard in the mail advertising the gear.

Those Sky High reminds me of the Phat farm imitation of the shell toes.....eeekkkk
sick.gif

Why are you all making a big deal about him playing. Who cares if he's on the court? He's old. Raymond is like 6'1. He should be able to post himup. Did you all forget what happen in Washington?

Originally Posted by allthingsjordan

24849dab08d63bb65041e4f7719c5a38-getty-77171711ks020_bobcats_pra.jpg

^^^^I hope he's describing how close he is to Firing Certain people at Jordan Brand

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I love that he put tape over that Horrible Adidas Logo
It's a lot easyer than tossing a USA banner over his shoulder!
laugh.gif

I like Derek Anderson's low VIII's!!!
eek.gif

If they release in this colorway I will cop. They look very good to me, hopefully they're more comfy that Blazers.

Paix
c.

Back
Top Bottom