So my dog is getting put to sleep tomorrow...

Been through this with my Boxer that i had since i was 3 a couple years ago sucks
tired.gif

RIP

It does suck. In high school, within a year and a half I had to have all three of my dogs put down. I grew up with them, one was born 4 months before me. Itwas really hard, but you'll get through it with time. One lived until she was 15, and it was hard to see her struggle to stand up everyday, let alone walkup a slight hill in my backyard. Keep ya head up bro.

You'll get through it, my first dog we had to put down on Christmas eve. Eventually you can get a new dog, it can never be the same, but theres always adog in a shelter that needs a home.

Originally Posted by javier5857

Been through this with my Boxer that i had since i was 3 a couple years ago sucks
tired.gif

RIP

same thing with my boxer a couple yrs ago
frown.gif

damn that sucks...

I have 2 dogs now...they are both 5 and I hope they are around for a while...they are cool as hell

damn sorry to hear that. my dog is 10 and his age is really starting to show, i try not to think about it but i know his time is coming up
frown.gif

Originally Posted by MDterps4

Pet's (especially dogs) really are great friends. Whenever I'm feeling down or lonely I like to just kick it with my dog... I know how it feels to lose a pet though. My first dog was beat to death with a shovel by some crazy person in my hood\and they left him on my front porch to die
smh.gif
. I'll never forget the feeling I had that night when we found him on the front porch
frown.gif
. I would beat the $%%% out of the dude that did it if I ever found out who it was.

R.I.P. to ya dog... My dog's getting older while I'm at college as well.

Couldn't even imagine that. Thing I'll miss most, is just sitting in front of my tv and chilling with my dog when I wanted to get away from everyone.Most theraputic thing in the world for me. I don't shed tears easy but I cried for a little bit today.

im a dog person and i could just imagine how you feel... they arent just pets anymore they become family members... sorry for you loss man foreels.

My dog (rotty-german shepherd mix) was born in September 96 and he's still going strong to date. i've noticed his activity level has dropped a lot buthe's still upbeat when we play. i hope he lives til forever but the inevitable's gonna happen sooner or later
frown.gif

RIP to your dog

R.I.P to your dog, fam.

one thing that scares me about my dog, though he's only 5 years old, time will pass by and the next thing you know, it may come to a time where i might bein your situation.

stay up. peace.

Man I can't even think of not seeing my dog when I get home...
Sorry to hear that.

i am no dog person AT ALL and really don't understand how people become so attached even with me being as openminded as possible. that said, none of that matters and you are actually affected so RIP and hope u can cope

Back
Top Bottom