So my Ex decides to text me out of the blue after not hearing from her in almost a year. *CLOSURE*

To make this brief as possible, my last GF broke up with me back in July 7, 2010 due to the fact that she couldn't really deal with the type of person that I am. She is a outgoing and very social, but I am the total opposite despite the fact that she "claims" that I was the best BF she has ever dated. Still doesn't make sense to me to this day..smh. She pretty much stopped talking to me after that for whatever reason that I have no clue as to why.

So on Saturday Night I get a text from a number that Wasn't saved under my contact (Deleted her number), but I recognized it. She text me saying:

HER: Hey, How are you?
Me: Hey
Her: How you been
Me: I been cool
Her: That's good. I would like to speak to you about something if you are up to it.
Me: What is it
Her: Nothing bad. I just want to get somethings off my chest.
Me: Go ahead
Her: I cant now. I wanted to see if you would be available tomorrow.
Me: Available for what? Besides, I am going out of town tomorrow, so you might as well text me.
Her: I rather do it in person. Not over text. You can hit me up whenever you available then.

This all occurred on July 2nd. What do you guys think I should do? Part of me is telling me to just ignore the text, but I am super curious on what she wants to get off her chest. I honestly don't trust this situation because I was very hurt on how this chick dumped me for being how I am..smh

To make this brief as possible, my last GF broke up with me back in July 7, 2010 due to the fact that she couldn't really deal with the type of person that I am. She is a outgoing and very social, but I am the total opposite despite the fact that she "claims" that I was the best BF she has ever dated. Still doesn't make sense to me to this day..smh. She pretty much stopped talking to me after that for whatever reason that I have no clue as to why.

So on Saturday Night I get a text from a number that Wasn't saved under my contact (Deleted her number), but I recognized it. She text me saying:

HER: Hey, How are you?
Me: Hey
Her: How you been
Me: I been cool
Her: That's good. I would like to speak to you about something if you are up to it.
Me: What is it
Her: Nothing bad. I just want to get somethings off my chest.
Me: Go ahead
Her: I cant now. I wanted to see if you would be available tomorrow.
Me: Available for what? Besides, I am going out of town tomorrow, so you might as well text me.
Her: I rather do it in person. Not over text. You can hit me up whenever you available then.

This all occurred on July 2nd. What do you guys think I should do? Part of me is telling me to just ignore the text, but I am super curious on what she wants to get off her chest. I honestly don't trust this situation because I was very hurt on how this chick dumped me for being how I am..smh

maybe she regrets what she did and wants to tell u in person.

just meet up with her, see what she got to say.

pics?

pics?

Unless you feel that you would get back together with her, I say be strong and just don't deal with it

Unless you feel that you would get back together with her, I say be strong and just don't deal with it

Damn son you sound mad salty. She broke your heart and what not, but you've moved on dude. Be the bigger man and just meet up with her. Don't burn bridges.

Damn son you sound mad salty. She broke your heart and what not, but you've moved on dude. Be the bigger man and just meet up with her. Don't burn bridges.

Just meet up with her, or you may regret it later on. Who knows what may come out of this meet up, she might still want you around as a friend. Hopefully you already know how you feel beforehand so you won't get caught up in some emotional trap.

Just meet up with her, or you may regret it later on. Who knows what may come out of this meet up, she might still want you around as a friend. Hopefully you already know how you feel beforehand so you won't get caught up in some emotional trap.

I get what you guys are saying, but I don't know what she have to get off her chest. I don't know if i should take any chances.. Tough decision..

I get what you guys are saying, but I don't know what she have to get off her chest. I don't know if i should take any chances.. Tough decision..

damn she sounds like she gonna tell u she got the VD or something
laugh.gif
its gotta be in person?

its all bad dude. she either gonna tell u get tested or she got dumped by the guy she dumped you for and now she wants you back.

if its the latter go meet at a restaurant, act like you are happy and that you want to be with her again. then say you have to go to the bathroom but really just ditch her and if she try to text you dont answer her back. sometimes its fun to be a **** to someone who was a **** to you.

laugh.gif
its gotta be in person?

its all bad dude. she either gonna tell u get tested or she got dumped by the guy she dumped you for and now she wants you back.

if its the latter go meet at a restaurant, act like you are happy and that you want to be with her again. then say you have to go to the bathroom but really just ditch her and if she try to text you dont answer her back. sometimes its fun to be a **** to someone who was a **** to you.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

laugh.gif
its gotta be in person?

you are ruthless
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

laugh.gif
its gotta be in person?

you are ruthless
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Lil Cao

Just meet up with her, or you may regret it later on. Who knows what may come out of this meet up, she might still want you around as a friend. 

man #+!* that! if she wanted dude as a friend she wouldnt have ignored him for a whole year. a whole damn year! like admiral ackbar said its a trap!  

Congrats, you are now a parent.
thats another thing lol she prolly got knocked up by the other guy coming back on you prolly gonna try to say its yours on her my name is earl steez... if she do that make sure its at a restaurant and yell really loud "ITS NOT MINE!" then leave.

Originally Posted by Lil Cao

Just meet up with her, or you may regret it later on. Who knows what may come out of this meet up, she might still want you around as a friend. 

man #+!* that! if she wanted dude as a friend she wouldnt have ignored him for a whole year. a whole damn year! like admiral ackbar said its a trap!  

Congrats, you are now a parent.
thats another thing lol she prolly got knocked up by the other guy coming back on you prolly gonna try to say its yours on her my name is earl steez... if she do that make sure its at a restaurant and yell really loud "ITS NOT MINE!" then leave.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

pics?
of course someone will ask
roll.gif

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

pics?
of course someone will ask
roll.gif

This better get $!+*#+! updated. I am tired of these cliff hanger treads. !***$%# love cliff hanger threads.

Back
Top Bottom