So my Ex decides to text me out of the blue after not hearing from her in almost a year. *CLOSURE*

This better get $!+*#+! updated. I am tired of these cliff hanger treads. !***$%# love cliff hanger threads.

Originally Posted by INS

This better get $!+*#+! updated. I am tired of these cliff hanger treads. !***$%# love cliff hanger threads.
[spicoli]well make up your mind, are you tired of them or do you love them?[spicoli]

Originally Posted by INS

[spicoli]well make up your mind, are you tired of them or do you love them?[spicoli]

i see no good coming from this situation.
laugh.gif

but i would still meet up with her just off the curiosity alone.

i would, however, advise to not get back with her, though. she's done you dirty once. that's all the reason to never get involved again. ***** gon' be *****, bruh. so if the feelings are still relatively strong, just ignore her.

if you do meet up with her, update the thread with what went down and with before/after pics.

you may post before pics now, btw.

i see no good coming from this situation.
laugh.gif

but i would still meet up with her just off the curiosity alone.

i would, however, advise to not get back with her, though. she's done you dirty once. that's all the reason to never get involved again. ***** gon' be *****, bruh. so if the feelings are still relatively strong, just ignore her.

if you do meet up with her, update the thread with what went down and with before/after pics.

you may post before pics now, btw.

I know that feel bro.

Something, somewhere deep inside you still reminisces the memories you had with her; but then again, this is the very same woman who took your heart, dropped it on the floor, and kicked it around like a damn soccer ball. A part of you also wonders to yourself, "What makes you think she won't do it again?"

You are making this thread because you still have feelings for this girl. If you didn't, you would've left her texts hanging. But whatever happens, you gotta be the bigger man. If you're curious, meet up with her and find out what's up, but do not fall. I repeat, DO NOT FALL.

Good luck, and keep us updated.

I know that feel bro.

Something, somewhere deep inside you still reminisces the memories you had with her; but then again, this is the very same woman who took your heart, dropped it on the floor, and kicked it around like a damn soccer ball. A part of you also wonders to yourself, "What makes you think she won't do it again?"

You are making this thread because you still have feelings for this girl. If you didn't, you would've left her texts hanging. But whatever happens, you gotta be the bigger man. If you're curious, meet up with her and find out what's up, but do not fall. I repeat, DO NOT FALL.

Good luck, and keep us updated.

I would meee up with her to see what was up but if she wanted back in with u don't go for it let her know u moved on after the way she did u and you aren't interested in her anymore if she does come crawling back.

I would meee up with her to see what was up but if she wanted back in with u don't go for it let her know u moved on after the way she did u and you aren't interested in her anymore if she does come crawling back.

Hopefully she didn't just find out she is HIV positive and wants to tell you to check yourself...damb..

Hopefully she didn't just find out she is HIV positive and wants to tell you to check yourself...damb..

Just meet up with her and see what she wants.
Lettuce know what happens.

Just meet up with her and see what she wants.
Lettuce know what happens.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Chick said "nothing bad" in one of the texts.

She wants him back and wants to explain what was going on in her life at that time(why she had to end things) with hope that she can start over.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Chick said "nothing bad" in one of the texts.

She wants him back and wants to explain what was going on in her life at that time(why she had to end things) with hope that she can start over.

Back
Top Bottom