So my Ex decides to text me out of the blue after not hearing from her in almost a year. *CLOSURE*

Disappointed

Swagger Fix

Originally Posted by FDUB

**Update people**

To sum up everything, Here is what she said:

Her:Well I just want to thank you for being a good boyfriend to me and apologize if I hurt you in any way
Me: What made you think about this all of a sudden after a year????
Her: Just been reflecting, that's all.
Me:Yeah, that was all I was trying to do was be a good BF, but obviously I wasn't good enough you won't find anyone better

That's all for now.. If anymore comes I will indeed let you guys know and thank you all..

Disappointed

Swagger Fix

**Update people**

Her:Well I just want to thank you for being a good boyfriend to me and apologize if I hurt you in any way
Me:Yeah, that was all I was trying to do was be a good BF, but obviously I wasn't good enough you won't find anyone better

That's all for now.. If anymore comes I will indeed let you guys know and thank you all..

Originally Posted by cgutta

**Update people**

Me:Yeah, that was all I was trying to do was be a good BF, but obviously I wasn't good enough..smh

what was that OP? smh ...........................
roll.gif

**Update people**

Me:Yeah, that was all I was trying to do was be a good BF, but obviously I wasn't good enough..smh

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Retro23J

**Update people**

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

thanks for the positive remarks, fambs...

especially my man scshift w/ the gif... that handshake Monta did was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i'm not even going to be on some "I told you so" steez... cuz if i was a young'n like you, in love w/ that poon she was throwing, i prolly would've done the same thing.

i hope this @+** hurts deep, fambs... not cuz i want you to feel bad, but b/c it seems like it is the only way it will teach you a lesson.

more times than not, we have to bump our own heads to really get it.

but i need you to answer this question... and be honest to god when you answer, OP.

IS SHE OLDER THAN YOU, FAMBS??

Originally Posted by Retro23J

**Update people**

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

thanks for the positive remarks, fambs...

especially my man scshift w/ the gif... that handshake Monta did was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i'm not even going to be on some "I told you so" steez... cuz if i was a young'n like you, in love w/ that poon she was throwing, i prolly would've done the same thing.

i hope this @+** hurts deep, fambs... not cuz i want you to feel bad, but b/c it seems like it is the only way it will teach you a lesson.

more times than not, we have to bump our own heads to really get it.

but i need you to answer this question... and be honest to god when you answer, OP.

IS SHE OLDER THAN YOU, FAMBS??

Originally Posted by CJ616

**Update people**

roll.gif
that pic is an accurate description of how I felt when I read this lol

Originally Posted by CJ616

**Update people**

roll.gif
that pic is an accurate description of how I felt when I read this lol

tumblr_l5w7t0Q3Ra1qby2zd.gif

tumblr_l5w7t0Q3Ra1qby2zd.gif

**Update people**

http://s36.photobucket.com/albums/e18/Deedlit50/Gifs/?action=view&current=othstu.gif

**Update people**

roll.gif
roll.gif

Im saying though 
grin.gif
nerd.gif

**Update people**

http://s36.photobucket.com/albums/e18/Deedlit50/Gifs/?action=view&current=othstu.gif

**Update people**

roll.gif
roll.gif

Im saying though 
grin.gif
nerd.gif

**Update people**

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom