so NT, how was January for you? what are you looking forward to in February?

Did 2010 start off bad, good for you people?

As for me, it was alright. Nothing really spectacular happened lol
2010 is off to a decent start for me..

February wont be able to come and go fast enough.

I turn 21 on March 1st
smile.gif

But January was cool, I suppose.

things took a 180 degree turn with this girl in a week, had me messed up for a bit.

But I'm back to lifting hardcore, not effing up in school as badly, and now on the prowl for new girls.

So basically, January was one of those "lessons learned the hard way" type of months...can't complain...

January wasn't good,but it wasn't bad either.Now February is a different story right about now!My damn basement is mad flooded right now so **** February!

Dj Business was very slow.. Only djed 4 times in January. Feb is looking really good already. Bday is this month and Im already booked for 4 events..

january was decent. feburary looking forward to non stop work and school, something to keep me busy and off NT so much

it was just like any other January, spent the day with my pops on his bday, but other than that day, the month was pretty boring.

Got bad for me mid January...got in a wreck, phone was broken, etc.
NO big deal all is fixed and had an excuse to buy myself new phone. 
grin.gif

Everything's back on track.
pimp.gif

jan sucked blew out the differential on my whip on my new years trip, forked up the money on repairs so I cant go to all star weekend in feb

only good thing is my girl cant expect me to go all out for valentines day lol

lookin forward to super bowl weekend n Mardi Gras in New Orleans tho

January was great
Looking forward to going back home at the end of Feb.

January was horrible for me, got way to much school work, cant get back into going the gym. The females acting funky. I hope things turn around quick or ima be super salty until i get my hands on some cash.

Jan:
broke up with the dude
car began to die

Feb:
purchasing a new car
discovering the hype behind tax refunds (have always owed the gov. due to scholarships in college)
promotion

I think I'll take Feb
pimp.gif

January started off a little slow but I got a job so things will only get better
pimp.gif

Jan is always kind of crappy in MN. It's long and cold, but other than that it was gravy. Feb should be good, 1st anniversary is coming up and finally get to go to this restaurant I've been meaning to try out. Getting warmer too, so woohoo. I'm so sick of winter

January was alright.. February.. looking forward to black history month and 6 yrs anniversary with my boo. =)

Jan was great hopefully feb is the same way hopefully me and the gf stay together

Jan was alright mostly spent most my time trying to study for exams during the middle and the end, but Feb should be nice my birthday is on the 12th turning 18 and we have a long weekend that week
wink.gif

Originally Posted by oidreez

been spending it looking for a job. will continue in february
Don't let the job hunt get you down I know how frustrating it can be, after being given the run around I finally got one
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by raburns04

Jan:
broke up with the dude
car began to die

Feb:
purchasing a new car
discovering the hype behind tax refunds (have always owed the gov. due to scholarships in college)
promotion

I think I'll take Feb
pimp.gif

damn Ray-ray, I didnt know any of this, i feel soo left out
ohwell.gif
...Why'd you kick ol dude to the curb? Getting another Saab?? Tax Refunds are
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by J23S

January started off a little slow but I got a job so things will only get better
pimp.gif

Soo you got that one job with all those interviews after all??

as for me:

cons: Colder then a polar bears poon
I effed my money up
laptop died

pros: filed my refund....i aint pay a damn thing off! Splurge time!
Got a girl
got thru the whole month drinkin responsibly

umm all in all, i came out ok....hopefully things get progressively better.

Back
Top Bottom