So NT, I Just Ran The Red Light Vol. Missionary On Her Menstrual SMH

if i find out she on the ragu and still down (cuz i met girls that won't) i just move it to the shower. i'll still plow those killing fields. i'mnasty like that

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

i like a lil ketchup on my frank

this had me
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

im not gonna even front im guilty of knocking down my ex a few times when she was on her rag. She wouldnt take no for a answer until i finally gave in. smh itwas the business though we woke up her roomate and everything LMAO

This happened to me with my girl like two months ago, we was messing around gettin' it started and I put it in and it's EXTRA wet but has the jellycold feel to it. So I'm in it just stroking from behind but then I'm slowing down checkin my piece and I see the blood starting to drip out. Then Ipull out and tell my girl she jumps off the bed screamin' yes, finally my period came
laugh.gif

Happened to me though, I'm a grown man but I was grossed the !#%% out. Sjhe said that It was here last day and that it was "light"
smh.gif
. Proceed tosmash, and it felt like my penis was in a bucket of water. And the sounds
smh.gif
. When I went into the bathroom to clean up I damn near fainted. I was wiping downand I had blood under my balls all the way to my %@%$ just about. And it wasn't just blood either. It was thick and clotty
smh.gif
. I will never do that again.

it was soooo wet. id do it again

and i take the shirt off, so the ladies can see how swole i am
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

i ate the box of a girl who was menstruating. figured out right around the time the blood started flowing. real ++%$*+ up.
eek.gif
alien.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif

I used to run red lights wit my ex all the time
smh.gif
... head doesnt do nothin for me so i had to smash

Its a mess but put a towel down and u good. i kno one time tho...
smh.gif

Her period wasnt on... and we start goin at it... i start hittin it from the back in front of the mirror... take it out for a second put it back in. Next thingi kno i look down and blood everywhere. Thought somebody was dyin
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Originally Posted by awwsome

4175921642_3e4516e4be_o.jpg

Stop frontin...you dropped a buffalo wing on ya tee and got to thinkin
laugh.gif

i keed.

Made sure to get that polo logo in the shot.
laugh.gif
That is nasty, lots of dudes in here guilty...we just dont advertise. props to gettin some though

i have.. and it wasnt that bad... she was extra tight.. i washed my sheets asap after and the stains came out thank god

Originally Posted by LarryIndiana219

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Its stories like these that make me shake my head
smh.gif
sick.gif
in disgust. I just can't rock with it.

I'd drive in mud before I run a red light.
Everybodys says that. then everybody does it eventually. It took me sitting down with two older married guys at work one day. We're just discussing our %$#$, you know. And Ed's like, "Dude.. that's what towels are for. You think I give a %$#$?". And I thought about it for a second... and realized I didn't, not with her.
I've been in the situation several times in my life and went soft. So unless I go on some half a century drought I doubt it, highly.

To the dude who ate the box during "that" time....
smh.gif
. Just...
smh.gif

And I've done this plenty of times with my girl. It's kinda gross but man, it doesn't stay on you forever. Just wash up afterwards and you'regood.

Originally Posted by LarryIndiana219

Its stories like these that make me shake my head
smh.gif
sick.gif
in disgust. I just can't rock with it.

I'd drive in mud before I run a red light.
Everybodys says that. then everybody does it eventually. It took me sitting down with two older married guys at work one day. We're just discussing our %$#$, you know. And Ed's like, "Dude.. that's what towels are for. You think I give a %$#$?". And I thought about it for a second... and realized I didn't, not with her.
I've been in the situation several times in my life and went soft. So unless I go on some half a century drought I doubt it, highly.
#%+*@ you been soft anyway
laugh.gif
.. all jokes...

Back
Top Bottom