So NT, I Just Ran The Red Light Vol. Missionary On Her Menstrual SMH

4175921642_3e4516e4be_o.jpg

0.jpg

i aint gone lie i done smashed my ex chick on her period a FEW times when i REALLY felt like i needed to bust on off! the shower rinses it right away...and ifa shower in not accessable lay a towel down bro! and i knw exactly what you mean dawg! that thang beEXTRA wet lol.

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

Originally Posted by SwanginOn4z

i aint gone lie i done smashed my ex chick on her period a FEW times when i REALLY felt like i needed to bust on off! the shower rinses it right away...and if a shower in not accessable lay a towel down bro! and i knw exactly what you mean dawg! that thang beEXTRA wet lol.

errrrrrr slow down playa!? Aren't you locked up?

i just updated my locked up thread...

Originally Posted by SwanginOn4z

i aint gone lie i done smashed my ex chick on her period a FEW times when i REALLY felt like i needed to bust on off! the shower rinses it right away...and if a shower in not accessable lay a towel down bro! and i knw exactly what you mean dawg! that thang beEXTRA wet lol.

errrrrrr slow down playa!? Aren't you locked up?

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

Happened to me though, I'm a grown man but I was grossed the !#%% out. Sjhe said that It was here last day and that it was "light"
smh.gif
. Proceed to smash, and it felt like my penis was in a bucket of water. And the sounds
smh.gif
. When I went into the bathroom to clean up I damn near fainted. I was wiping down and I had blood under my balls all the way to my %@%$ just about. And it wasn't just blood either. It was thick and clotty
smh.gif
. I will never do that again.
alien.gif

Originally Posted by NinerFaithful

is it me or are they usually really horny when they are on period? Tried it once, the smell
sick.gif
but then we used our brains and did it in the shower.
Yeah I think so too at least from my experience..

Originally Posted by HI PROFILE

why do black dudes smash with shirts on

not entirely true. im black and the shirt comes off. id rather my shirt stay white and not like OPs
roll.gif
socks stay on sometimes tho, especially during the cold season.

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Another side note, I hit my female in a hotel once, knowing she was on her period.....left that joint looking like murder scene....

They billed me for the comforter and sheets....

roll.gif

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Another side note, I hit my female in a hotel once, knowing she was on her period.....left that joint looking like murder scene....

They billed me for the comforter and sheets....

roll.gif

Yep

I do, they usually can't control their hornyness while on the rag.

Shidd I can't control my urge either.

Just lay that dark towel down, take off everything and do work.

Back
Top Bottom