So NT Playa's...How do u answer "how many girls u been with..."

Originally Posted by Kakashi

Originally Posted by Lrrr

dont say anything..%##@ u explaining yourself to broads for
most intellegent post in the thread
pimp.gif
!

these kind of questions are deal breakers and double edge swords.
when a woman asks you a question like this, she wants to know what type of person are you.

if you say alot = you're man-#%%*# that doesn't care

if you say not that many = you're either a liar or undesirable
(either way she doesn't want you now)

if you avoid it = inexperienced non-realistic perv looking to score
sick.gif
, needy sleazoid or stalker type
weak, willing to do anything . (undercover simp)

perfect answer?
smile and say "i've had a few relationships that turned out to be more about sex than growth.
i try but it seems to go wrong after sex. maybe i should slow down a bit."
pimp.gif
(works every time)

If some chick wants to know just tell her your her first, or give her a really high number, basically don't take the question seriously

Originally Posted by Jaye05

If some chick wants to know just tell her your her first, or give her a really high number, basically don't take the question seriously
indifferent.gif
then you're basing the relationship onlies...YNS

Originally Posted by Jaye05

indifferent.gif
then you're basing the relationship on lies...YNS

laugh.gif
i'm not talking about relationships, im talking about a random girl, why explain myself? They already expect a high number so i think it's funnytelling them they're my first....really why would i tell them a high number and sound like a man *$$@@ like you said, but the answer you did say up top wasclever can't even lie. Btw i don't believe in having a relationship because most girls are dirty. and I am smashing lol

"how many girls? pfft, they come and go. i hope you're here to stay" then quickly undress and lean in for the kiss. don't give her time toask anymore dumb questions...

I feel like you dudes with 20+ body count are the same ones who complain about not bein able to find a good girl
laugh.gif

Question... so if/when you find wifey, you expect her to stick around when it comes out that you've slept with 20, 30, 40chicks?

thats funny cuz this girl asked me the same thing on tuesday. I of course lied but that wasnt stoppin me.
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

I feel like you dudes with 20+ body count are the same ones who complain about not bein able to find a good girl
laugh.gif

Question... so if/when you find wifey, you expect her to stick around when it comes out that you've slept with 20, 30, 40 chicks?

i see apples28 shut up...you're turn how many?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Question... so if/when you find wifey, you expect her to stick around when it comes out that you've slept with 20, 30, 40 chicks?
laugh.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif

most intellegent post in the thread
pimp.gif
!

these kind of questions are deal breakers and double edge swords.
when a woman asks you a question like this, she wants to know what type of person are you.

if you say alot = you're man-#%%*# that doesn't care

if you say not that many = you're either a liar or undesirable
(either way she doesn't want you now)

if you avoid it = inexperienced non-realistic perv looking to score
sick.gif
, needy sleazoid or stalker type
weak willing to do anything

perfect answer?
smile and i've had a few relationships that turned out to be more about sex that growth.
i try but it seems to go wrong after sex. maybe i should slow down a bit.
pimp.gif
(works every time)

see this i don't understand. you say "not a lot" and it actually turns them off. doesn't make sense.

this happened last night...the shorty only has one beat...

i answered this really well...
roll.gif
then it turned into a string ofquestions..

"how many ppl have you had sex with?
when did u start having sex?
when was the last time you had sex?
when was the last time u got cabeza?
...And you're about to be 25?"

basically i gave her a low answer and high answer for the first two questions, then a third final "accurate" sounding answer ...then real answers forthe next two q's.

at the end of the day shes trying to rationalize if im P worthy and wants a boyfriend, nothing casual...shes graduating and moving back home in may...imlooking to switch careers & move next summer too...probably have 6months left being in the same city...

and since her roommates are/were sluts she goes off what they say about sex...I haven't decided if its worth spitting somethin serious to her yet...

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

that's my pet peeve right there.
and
indifferent.gif
at you thinkin me or andrea would even tell you our middlename. who the *&^% are you supposed to be?
my bf knows all there is to know about me...and thats why he proudly claims me/takes me home to his family.

Originally Posted by HyphySole

I tell them Im a virgin, and they all over me after that.

This +/or for the busta/JO
Originally Posted by enrique23

But I told the truth to my girl (I think
nerd.gif
) if she really love me she'd stay no matter, plus I don't live in my hometown anymore (where the majorityof bodies came from) so the sting is far less. Nobody knows me where I stay now.

As long as you know there might be a possibility that she maybe lying you ask her if you start off with lies. Your body count is your body count. Dead theconvo upfront or be real about yours.

Back
Top Bottom