So StockX got hacked

I made a list of sites to change my password on but I’ve been procrastinating

All emails
All buy/sell platforms
PayPal
All banks/credit cards

Someone completely hacked my email account associated with stock x and changed my password. Effectively locking me out. Due to the fact I never even backed the email up with any security question fallbacks I’m locked out forever. They got me
Dog

Mad annoying. I'm lucky google recognized suspicious activity and I was able to change it.

Has stockx said anything more? I feel like this deserves more attention than their lame "we're sorry" e-mail.

Just got 6 log in attempts on my Steam account from the Ukraine... so how's that class action lawsuit coming along?

I asked them to cancel my order on a pair of french blue 7s that failed authentication... before that I won DB 15s that never shipped. Now I can't log in or reset my password so I'm guessing they deleted my account. **** em, I'd rather not support such a **** company, and I'll definitely be jumping in out that CAL if anything ever comes of it.

Last edited:
Someone just hacked my StockX again and changed the email and passwrd

How bro

does stock automatically log you out if you change passwords? i won't be surprised if it doesn't.

Is this impacting prices on StockX (shoes selling for less than day goat or eBay)?

I was on stockx last night just browsing watches, and you’d have to be ****ing nuts to buy (or sell) one through them. They had this pic on the faq, I have a hard time believing that’s really stockx. I highly doubt they are catching fakes

CD7CD2BA-747A-4142-A4C4-238186648817.jpeg

Is this impacting prices on StockX (shoes selling for less than day goat or eBay)?

I was on stockx last night just browsing watches, and you’d have to be ****ing nuts to buy (or sell) one through them. They had this pic on the faq, I have a hard time believing that’s really stockx. I highly doubt they are catching fakes

no offense but if you’re buying a high end watch from them and they’re doing all that and replacing ****, your watch already lost value and probably filled with junk parts

Smh

I emailed stockx about someone getting into my account when it happened about two weeks ago and just got a reply and they said they would cover 12 months of fraud and identity theft protection

Someone logged in to my Pinterest account. Didn't even know I had one.
This happened to me last week. I logged in quickly changed the pw and then deleted the account all together

Guys you gotta go the extra mile and change your email too. Just changing your pw like stockx suggests is not enough. Your email is compromised forever. It’s out there on the dark web for anyone to use.
Change your email and pw for all accounts. Wait a few weeks to make sure you’re not getting emails sent to the old one then proceed to disable and completely delete your old email.

Someone tried to get into my bank acct via online banking. My online banking profile was suspended. Smhhhhh. Had to change passwords.

:smh:
I’m waiting to see an email from BofA one day

I emailed stockx about someone getting into my account when it happened about two weeks ago and just got a reply and they said they would cover 12 months of fraud and identity theft protection
That sheet is free.. similar to that Equifax breach offering up fraud protection.. nahhh fam... you gotta pay

I highly doubt StockX has a team of master watch makers that sit in a room wearing lab jackets like they're chemists :lol:

if something drastic happens I may but I like the fact that w/ their platform and can fire sale something if need be and w/ my seller level the fees are cheaper than any other legitimate platform...w/ the exception of NT buy/sell :lol:

Back
Top Bottom