So StockX got hacked

New attempted hack, this time my Turo from someone in London. I just deleted it. Never use it anyway.

Since the stockx breach I started using the Apple suggested passwords.....and stopped using stockx of course. Just check shoe values

Stockx is now saying they didn’t find any fraudulent activity on my account lmao

they are definitely going to end up getting hit with a class action

[
if something drastic happens I may but I like the fact that w/ their platform and can fire sale something if need be and w/ my seller level the fees are cheaper than any other legitimate platform...w/ the exception of NT buy/sell :lol:
I have to agree it’s better then any store you don’t have to keep your shoes in someone’s else’s hands and have a store “loose” your shoes

also if people still brought off of our buy and sell that would be great
but it’s been dead out here for the past 3 years
hardly any posts in my size section anymore

I got an extortion email and with my email address and password and my email support gave me the heads up about the data breach. Check out haveigotpwnd and my email address was right there. I emailed stockx and not a word about the breach. In the email they said that they have the highest security for customers. What a joke they still have yet to admit to me a breach

I got an extortion email and with my email address and password and my email support gave me the heads up about the data breach. Check out haveigotpwnd and my email address was right there. I emailed stockx and not a word about the breach. In the email they said that they have the highest security for customers. What a joke they still have yet to admit to me a breach
:lol: extortion email???
what they say

Happens a lot unfortunately. Heard one recently about small company that was hacked and the hacker was holding all the company's data "for ransom." They had to close shop for 1-2 weeks until it got sorted out.

Yep, they had my email and unique password. They want bitcoin or I will lose my computer. The gave me 48 hours.

Done with them. Account has been hacked, don’t have time for this nonsense.

6C497FDF-E595-4DA3-86F1-C81B7179DB67.png

Back
Top Bottom