So StockX got hacked

417CF95E-73B4-4FE3-B0E6-9EA3F5B9FD3A.png
3272B5BE-DD89-4910-99EF-C0B31F087602.png

This is terrible. Someone hacked into my account and changed my login. They made a purchase right away to NY. I can’t even login into my own damn account right now. I have two packages en route from SX and they have my ups tracking numbers plus my FL address. Hopefully they email me back soon and get this sorted out.

Last edited:
CHANGE ALL YOUR PASSWORDS THAT WERE THE SAME AS YOUR STOCKX PASSWORD. Hell, change all of them even if they weren’t the exact same.

This can’t be stated enough. Yes, it’s a HUGE ****ING hassle. But an even bigger hassle is trying to get fraudulent charges handled.

Could be coincidence but I just got a fraudulent charge on my Paypal card today.
Had to cancel card. Someone from China bought something from "PGYCROSS, Fu-Zhou Shi" :smh::angry::angry::angry:

Man wtf I just bought a pair of shoes off there yesterday! I had no idea any of this was going on.

I hadn’t logged into Netflix in forever but friends and so many people I spoke to mentioned how amazing the new Chappelle stand up was and I was kind of curious since I’ve never been the biggest fan of his stand up and didn’t know where this new praise was coming from. I get home on Tuesday afternoon and try and get on Netflix and I couldn’t. Then I realized that I was ignoring those emails that said my Netflix account password and settings had changed. Apparently someone in Paris was using my Netflix account. They even upgraded the number of screens that can view at a time even. I saw the charge come out of my account but I thought Netflix went up on their prices again. Was on the phone with customer service for about 20 minutes and got everything situated. Changed my account settings back and saw my account and the profile names for the family members of whoever was using my account. Was immensely satisfying deleting Mileena’s kid account. You can’t watch Backyardigans anymore now, little *****. This whole thing is a mess on Stock X’s part. I’ve changed the passwords to everything pretty much but I can’t stress enough to check your email and your bank accounts constantly until this thing (hopefully) gets alleviated. I really want to say **** Stock X for the inconvenience but I have a package coming from them on Monday :smh:

456B746F-366C-4F1F-BADD-9B141192985F.jpeg
:sick::smh:
92 dollar transaction only went through. They still haven’t responded to my emails smfh

I got this email today, came with attachment for pdf file but I didn't open it pretty sure this is a spoof email. Notice some of the I is capitalized. Forwarded the email to paypal spoof address. They need to heighten this to fbi or something
Screenshot_20190922_130112.jpg

Yeah somebody from Korea was trying to get into one of my email accounts today. It’s getting worse

How long does StockX usually take to respond ? I haven’t receive an email them from yet since Friday and it’s literally midday Monday

seriously, at the bare minimum, have 2FA for all of your email accounts, it will prevent anyone from logging in if they get the passwords

remove all payment info from stockx and also have 2FA for Paypal

in privacy settings for your google accounts, VERIFY all the current logins and devices

whenever you reset any password, if the option exists, have it kick off all current logins

How long does StockX usually take to respond ? I haven’t receive an email them from yet since Friday and it’s literally midday Monday

Took 2 or 3 business days for them to get back to me.

Honestly, they seem like a pretty unprofessional company.

Last edited:
also, don't link access via integrated services like facebook and other things, the capabilities of those tokens and the accesses they provide are not fully in your control, its always best to do manual logins that are required and a privacy card unique to each website

Someone got into my Paypal on Thursday, changed my password as soon as I got the email. Haven't really gotten any other attempts, Thank God.

I asked them to delete my account a couple days ago. I got a response in like 15 mins and this was on a Saturday I believe.

33BC1FF7-DD0F-450C-9DA9-C05978CE5D91.png

came across this on twitter. Be carful NT
They still haven’t respond to any of my emails. I spent and sold literally 40k worth of transactions with them. They gotta be more professional than this.

Back
Top Bottom