So StockX got hacked

how did PayPal refund you?

did they see the charges were made from a diff login or?
They originally rejected my claim through the internet until I called in and explained to them what happened. I kept complaining about the NY shipping address they used on the transaction. They finally caved in and agreed it was unauthorized. Refunded my money back to my CC.

PayPal refunded me the fraudulent charges. StockX still hasn’t respond to my emails to get my account back. Oh well. I’ll just use goat from now on
Use virtual card number and stop buying shoes if you cannot get them from retailers. Problem solved.

Last edited:
They originally rejected my claim through the internet until I called in and explained to them what happened. I kept complaining about the NY shipping address they used on the transaction. They finally caved in and agreed it was unauthorized. Refunded my money back to my CC.

Good to hear, was just very surprised given that PayPal is extremely hard to deal with

glad you got your money back

Your main email, Apple ID, and Facebook passwords should all be different. Email needs to be the strongest once you in there you can go to anything and click forgot my password and get in if they send a link. A lot of us keep our passwords on our Apple ID keychain. Facebook can be used to login to some sites.

Asked to have my StockX deleted yesterday. Although I never made bought anything through that site, I started seeing a whole lot of spam email after the incident. Just this past weekend Ebay, Paypal, and Amex all asked that I change my password because they showed unusual activity.

Someone tried to log into my Venmo this morning. Luckily I only used it once and even then my old card number was on file. I've since gotten a new card with card number but I still changed my password for Venmo anyway. This is getting a more out of hand as the weeks pass by

Someone tried to log into my Venmo this morning. Luckily I only used it once and even then my old card number was on file. I've since gotten a new card with card number but I still changed my password for Venmo anyway. This is getting a more out of hand as the weeks pass by

Same with me, just this AM.

A lot of my accounts have been compromised since I moved to an apple device. Pinterest, stockx, Venmo all in a week

damn they hacking cfa accounts for points now? **** stockx, i have had a lot of accounts with people trying to log in too.

Randomly checked my email a few minutes ago and got a notification from Twitch.TV that somebody from Brazil logged into my account around 2am PDT today via an Android phone. SMH

Chic fila & Venmo accounts were attempted to sign in the last few days.

Stockx gotta pay for this somehow. Hate the feeling of constantly checking my phone every hour to make sure I’m ok.

Someone completely hacked my email account associated with stock x and changed my password. Effectively locking me out. Due to the fact I never even backed the email up with any security question fallbacks I’m locked out forever. They got me
Dog

Someone completely hacked my email account associated with stock x and changed my password. Effectively locking me out. Due to the fact I never even backed the email up with any security question fallbacks I’m locked out forever. They got me
Dog

That also happened to me but I was able to get back in & change password from my mobile #. Good luck with that one.

Back
Top Bottom