Originally Posted by yungmatt

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Glad to hear the news

Ya for the last time....

Dude was caught financing an operation that starved dogs/electrocuted/ tortured dogs, killed dogs that were useless to them, and they also found rape standsthat were used on these animals.

Ya you can look at it like it's "only dogs"...........but i dont care who you are you got some serious issues if you partakin in that behavior.

Vick's done most his time and should be let back into the league eventually and we move on. I feel sorry tho for the city that signs him with the PETApeeps swarmin in

Originally Posted by RyGuy45

Vick's done most his time and should be let back into the league eventually and we move on. I feel sorry tho for the city that signs him with the PETA peeps swarmin in
Basically how I feel... I just don't agree at all with the notion that poor, innocent Michael Vick got screwed by the system... Heshouldn't have been involved in this stuff to begin with, but he only made it worse by lying to the judge, not cooperating with the investigation, andfailing a drug test while he was awaiting his sentencing...

But he's done his time and he deserves the opportunity to revive his NFL career... Would I want him on my team? Not a chance. Do I think he'll everbeen a serviceable starting QB again? No, I don't. But he at least deserves the chance...

I really hope Goodell doesn't smack him with a suspension having already missed as much time as he has...

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

I really hope Goodell doesn't smack him with a suspension having already missed as much time as he has...

I think goodell is going to make him sit out next year.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Originally Posted by RyGuy45

Vick's done most his time and should be let back into the league eventually and we move on. I feel sorry tho for the city that signs him with the PETA peeps swarmin in
Basically how I feel... I just don't agree at all with the notion that poor, innocent Michael Vick got screwed by the system... He shouldn't have been involved in this stuff to begin with, but he only made it worse by lying to the judge, not cooperating with the investigation, and failing a drug test while he was awaiting his sentencing...

But he's done his time and he deserves the opportunity to revive his NFL career... Would I want him on my team? Not a chance. Do I think he'll ever been a serviceable starting QB again? No, I don't. But he at least deserves the chance...

I think he will. Remember, Vick straight lied to Goodell right to his face about his involvement.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Hopefully they don't let him back in the league.
Jetpacunlimited or whatever your s/n is: You're an incredibly ignorant individual. Real bargain basement mentality type of dude.

Originally Posted by OWL TROUTWIG

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Hopefully they don't let him back in the league.

they will tho.....hopefully linebackers and DEs will take knock him down as soon as he gets the snaps

Why do they always lump the Cowboys in with his return? They dont need a QB. Jerry just doesnt go around signing troubled players to have on the roster, hedoes it when there is a need and right now there isnt a need for a QB. Plus, I would think Jerry is smart enough to realize Vick is not a quality QB, but withhis reputation of !%%%#% qb's you never know.

NT's sense of realism amazes me sometimes

NT's glorify what Mike Vick, they just dont come right out and say it...the dude is scum of the earth and I literally hope he comes back and has an injurythat makes Joe Theisman look like he stubbed his toe

Originally Posted by areyouin729

NT's glorify what Mike Vick, they just dont come right out and say it...the dude is scum of the earth and I literally hope he comes back and has an injury that makes Joe Theisman look like he stubbed his toe
word

Originally Posted by jawn piece

NT's glorify what Mike Vick, they just dont come right out and say it...the dude is scum of the earth and I literally hope he comes back and has an injury that makes Joe Theisman look like he stubbed his toe
word
so since you feel like mike vick is the scum of the earth for dogfighting. What do you think about rapists, molesters, drug dealers, &murderers? if you honestly feel like what Vick did was worse than rape, molestation, drug dealing, & murder then i feel extremely sorry for you. also letsremember that he didnt kill any human beings, he killed some dogs. DOGS =/= people. that is the thing that everybody forgets.

Originally Posted by Thugnificence

word
so since you feel like mike vick is the scum of the earth for dogfighting. What do you think about rapists, molesters, drug dealers, & murderers? if you honestly feel like what Vick did was worse than rape, molestation, drug dealing, & murder then i feel extremely sorry for you. also lets remember that he didnt kill any human beings, he killed some dogs. DOGS =/= people. that is the thing that everybody forgets.

this why I cant rationalize with most of NT...where the hell did I say anything about rapists, drug dealers, and murderers?

ps- Mike Vick is a murderer, he didnt kill a person but he didn't exactly kill a fly either

Originally Posted by Thugnificence

word
so since you feel like mike vick is the scum of the earth for dogfighting. What do you think about rapists, molesters, drug dealers, & murderers? if you honestly feel like what Vick did was worse than rape, molestation, drug dealing, & murder then i feel extremely sorry for you. also lets remember that he didnt kill any human beings, he killed some dogs. DOGS =/= people. that is the thing that everybody forgets.
Another one. You're busy telling others what they fail to understand, but here you are bringing in an argument that has absolutely nothing todo with this topic. Rapists, Molesters, murderers? Really? Totally off the wall. You're implying that killing humans beings is the only crime appropriatefor incarceration and subsequent banishment from the NFL? Where do some of you people come from? What have they taught you in school? At home?

Back
Top Bottom