So the scumbag is getting out early...

Thugnificence wrote:
what position do you think he will play. QB or WR or maybe even a lil RB

Imaging Vick in the WildCat formation down in Miami

Vick + Wildcat formation = UN-++@@+@- STOP ABLE!

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

whats the difference?
One is legal, the other isn't? One is regulated by the government, the other isn't?

Stop being ignorant...

listen man, people have been doing test and other "experiments" that involve torturing animals for the longest... you can call it what you want butif you're doin **%% to animals that you don't want done to you... I see that as torture. So again, I don't see the difference between killing adeer and putting its head on your mantle or using a mentally handicapped person or a guinea pig as a science experiment or whatever Vick did.

Thats $$$@%! up man...

news flash for all the people saying vicks scum of the earth and hope he never comes back or hope he gets hurt, there's still dogfighting, always will be,mike vick being jailed changed not one thing. all it did was put a face on a very underground activity that will never go away. vick deserves the chance to gethis life back together. pacman jones is responsible for a HUMAN BEING living the rest of his life paralyzed and he's out there after numerous chances. ihope vick has learned a valuable lesson and i hope he's giving the chance to get his life back.....

oh and F*** Peta ...........

Originally Posted by brandonb2005

Thugnificence wrote:
what position do you think he will play. QB or WR or maybe even a lil RB

Imaging Vick in the WildCat formation down in Miami

Vick + Wildcat formation = UN-++@@+@- STOP ABLE!

pimp.gif

Uh, yeah, no thanks.
grin.gif

I rather have Ronnie Brown throwing the ball outta the wildcat then Vick. He's more accurate, and much smarter.
wink.gif

If Vick needs a job, he can go pick up my garbage from the curbside.
pimp.gif

He took his time like a man, but still doesn't take away the fact he's a scumbag

I still can't believe so many people are so emotional over a bunch of dogs..........NOT PEOPLE BUT DOGS, SMH. When you drive and you see an animal layingdead on the side of the road do you dudes slam on the breaks and rush out of your car crying cause you see a mutt, dear, or a squirrel lying dead?? Iseriously want to know.

Originally Posted by areyouin729

Originally Posted by Thugnificence

Originally Posted by jawn piece

NT's sense of realism amazes me sometimes

NT's glorify what Mike Vick, they just dont come right out and say it...the dude is scum of the earth and I literally hope he comes back and has an injury that makes Joe Theisman look like he stubbed his toe
word
so since you feel like mike vick is the scum of the earth for dogfighting. What do you think about rapists, molesters, drug dealers, & murderers? if you honestly feel like what Vick did was worse than rape, molestation, drug dealing, & murder then i feel extremely sorry for you. also lets remember that he didnt kill any human beings, he killed some dogs. DOGS =/= people. that is the thing that everybody forgets.

this why I cant rationalize with most of NT...where the hell did I say anything about rapists, drug dealers, and murderers?

ps- Mike Vick is a murderer, he didnt kill a person but he didn't exactly kill a fly either
Murder is defined as:
1: the crime of unlawfully killing a personespecially with malice aforethought

& about the rapists, molesters, murderers comment. I said if you think Michael Vick is the scum of the earth, then how do you feel about rapists,molesters, & murderers? that is what that comment is about. & point black the life of a dog is not as important as the life of a human being. DOGS =/=HUMAN BEINGS, no way to spit it so the life of a dog is equal to the life of a human being. i really cant understand why people act like he should be punishedthe same as people who kill othe rhuman beings.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Originally Posted by RyGuy45

Vick's done most his time and should be let back into the league eventually and we move on. I feel sorry tho for the city that signs him with the PETA peeps swarmin in
Basically how I feel... I just don't agree at all with the notion that poor, innocent Michael Vick got screwed by the system... He shouldn't have been involved in this stuff to begin with, but he only made it worse by lying to the judge, not cooperating with the investigation, and failing a drug test while he was awaiting his sentencing...

But he's done his time and he deserves the opportunity to revive his NFL career... Would I want him on my team? Not a chance. Do I think he'll ever been a serviceable starting QB again? No, I don't. But he at least deserves the chance...

I really hope Goodell doesn't smack him with a suspension having already missed as much time as he has...
In the words of vince mcmahon

Mike vick screwed mike vick.

If he didnt commit perjury most likely its a slap on the wrist sentence for him.

Now if pacman gets chance after chance for all the stupid shennigans he's pulled over the years, vick at the very least deserves a chance for redemption,but hopefully all this has humbled him because all throughout 2007 when more and more evidence was being found, he had this, "Screw you, I'm MikeVick, I'm untouchable" attitude and didn't take responsibility for his actions. If he comes out a changed person and takes full advantage of thesecond chance he's going to get, then good for him. He did his time and the legal system is so flawed, pedophiles, murderers (leonard little) who continueto get dui's after killing people, and people who have commited other serious crimes have received lesser sentences then him, but that goes back to thevick screwed vick part. He put himself in this situation and especially being a high profile athlete he should have made better decisions. But if vick is ableto come out a humbled person ready to work hard at football and make better life decisions then he deserves a chance to start over and make right. Theres goingto be people who are going to hold a grudge against him which is understandable but he shouldn't be denied a chance to resume his career and way of makingmoney after doing the time, and that last part isn't just about vick. Our society at times is so screwed up where everyday people who have made one dumbregrettable mistake go to jail, do their time and are then blackballed from being able to mantain a decent job and living and support their families due tobackground checks and such.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

He took his time like a man, but still doesn't take away the fact he's a scumbag

I still can't believe so many people are so emotional over a bunch of dogs..........NOT PEOPLE BUT DOGS, SMH. When you drive and you see an animal laying dead on the side of the road do you dudes slam on the breaks and rush out of your car crying cause you see a mutt, dear, or a squirrel lying dead?? I seriously want to know.

laugh.gif
I didnt know people get in their cars and wait til they see an animalon the road then speed up to try and kill it for the thrill of it

NTers truly are ignorant in all senses

I still can't believe so many people are so emotional over a bunch of dogs..........NOT PEOPLE BUT DOGS, SMH. When you drive and you see an animal laying dead on the side of the road do you dudes slam on the breaks and rush out of your car crying cause you see a mutt, dear, or a squirrel lying dead?? I seriously want to know.

laugh.gif
I didnt know people get in their cars and wait til they see an animal on the road then speed up to try and kill it for the thrill of it

you are an NTer. so you are ignorant just like the rest of us.

areyouin729 wrote:

laugh.gif
I didnt know people get in their cars and wait til they see an animal on the road then speed up to try and kill it for the thrill of it

I have to agree with areyouin729, some of you truly are ridiculous.

laugh.gif

says the guy that says this
i really cant understand why people act like he should be punished the same as people who kill othe rhuman beings.

I DIDNT KNOW KILLING HUMANS MULTIPLE HUMANS LANDS YOU IN JAIL FOR ALL OF 23 MONTHS

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Scumbag, but Sarah Palin is out huting animals and #!* for fun
grin.gif
. Shut up and go rub your pooch. Pray it doesn't get off the leash and find it's way into my streets, im hittin the gas hard word to Vick.
indifferent.gif

FREE VICK
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
ya already know. Let's get the champagne poppin once he gets out.
pimp.gif

I can't stand Vick...but if Pacman gets this many chances...Vick deserves ONE last chance...

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Scumbag, but Sarah Palin is out huting animals and #!* for fun
you sound ridiculous
roll.gif
grow up.

Seriously.

1. Grow up? Bruh your HAPPY that another man went to jail over some damn pooches -when these cats out here killing deer and mounting there heads to the wall... BUT I guess since the "Government said its ok" its not animal cruelty. Stupidity at its finest .. YOU SHOULD GROW UP.

2. Fraij...
indifferent.gif
51-29 end of story.

laugh.gif

i really cant understand why people act like he should be punished the same as people who kill othe rhuman beings.

I DIDNT KNOW KILLING HUMANS MULTIPLE HUMANS LANDS YOU IN JAIL FOR ALL OF 23 MONTHS

1. stop yelling.
2. people make it seem like he committed one of the most heinous acts ever. he didnt.
3. i should have said "i really cant understand why people act like he should have been punished the same aspeople who kill other humans.
4. you have never heard of a murderer get around 23 months in jail. really?

if your leonard little, robert blake, phil spector, orenthal james etc it lands you nothing lol

seriously though i think people on both sides of the vick opinion overdo it way to much.

you got people on here who think vick didn't do anything wrong and that he got screwed over and big deal he killed a few dogs who cares, which comes acrossas ignorant and close minded to me, but you also got people who wanna be hardassses and feel that he should be blackballed from life and society in general anddenied the chance to at least try to correct alot of the flawed decisions he's made in life and that mentality is almost as close minded as the people whothink vick didn't do anything wrong.

laugh.gif

You're loud, wrong, and an Eagles fans. That's three negatives for you right there champ. I was referring to road kill, it looks like you got themental capacity of McNabb.................."I didn't know a NFL game could end in a tie
eyes.gif
"

Most of you "guys" and I use that term loosely cause I didn't know a bunch of grown men could be so upset about a bunch of dogs that nobody caredabout before hand anyway. Simply amazing, the same people that care so much for these furry creatures are most likely the same people that would pass ahomeless person on the streets and not give them any money to help them out. You "guys" got your priorities backwards.

laugh.gif

1. stop yelling.
2. people make it seem like he committed one of the most heinous acts ever. he didnt.
3. i should have said "i really cant understand why people act like he should have been punished the same as people who kill other humans.
4. you have never heard of a murderer get around 23 months in jail. really?

is your last name Earnhardt? because you are very good at going in circles

Originally Posted by OWL TROUTWIG

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Hopefully they don't let him back in the league.
Jetpacunlimited or whatever your s/n is: You're an incredibly ignorant individual. Real bargain basement mentality type of dude.

So Mr. Little kills a woman drunk driving - nothing happens. Vick fights some dogs and goes to jail, yet i'mignorant.
roll.gif
At you catching feelings over lasie. Let a MUTT get loose in my street I swear to GOD i'll put him down - sloooowly word toVick.
laugh.gif
AND THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

You're loud, wrong, and an Eagles fans. That's three negatives for you right there champ. I was referring to road kill, it looks like you got the mental capacity of McNabb.................."I didn't know a NFL game could end in a tie
eyes.gif
"

Most of you "guys" and I use that term loosely cause I didn't know a bunch of grown men could be so upset about a bunch of dogs that nobody cared about before hand anyway. Simply amazing, the same people that care so much for these furry creatures are most likely the same people that would pass a homeless person on the streets and not give them any money to help them out. You "guys" got your priorities backwards.

you just prove me right b/c your comeback arguments are corny jabs and your counter arguments are learned off Sesame Street

you compare compassion for a dog to a homeless man on the street?
laugh.gif
good luck getting anywhere in life with that logic

you just prove me right b/c your comeback arguments are corny jabs and your counter arguments are learned off Sesame Street

Says the "guy" that wrote this............

is your last name Earnhardt? because you are very good at going in circles

Real clever and witty at that same time
eyes.gif
. Either way, like Jetpacunlimited said the bottomline is this......dudes catchin feelings over Lasie up in here
laugh.gif
. I guess the S&T Forum just got bombarded by a bunch of females by some ofthe responses in this thread.

Back
Top Bottom