So the scumbag is getting out early...

Vick could be playing next season.
eek.gif
pimp.gif

I give up in this thread, y'all are blinded by your love for Mike Vick

the main point of my whole argument is, you think he did nothing wrong and shouldn't be serving anytime...say what you want im 100% right

All I know is how can people be mad at Vick and want him to not rejoin the league when we have players such as Ray Lewis and Pacman STILL in the league to thisday?

Mike Vick is an idiot. Period. But the media has turned him into Jeffrey Dahmer. Hopefully he can still make something of himself.

Originally Posted by areyouin729

the main point of my whole argument is, you think he did nothing wrong and shouldn't be serving anytime...say what you want im 100% right

Its not that he did nothing wrong. Its just that there are inconsistencies in peoples hatred for him and their indifference to Ray Lewis, Jamal Lewis, PacmanJones...etc. How people can treat Vick like a monster and give these other guys a free pass?

How is he a scum bag? Some of you dudes need to stop kissing your dogs and wake up. We glorify these animals WAAAY to much. Its really sad.

There is a dude in the league that killed somebody when he was drunk driving. Where are all the protestors for that?

laugh.gif
let me start off by saying my comments are general innature. i think the problem here is there is way too much subjectivity in this post. There are people who are saying he is the scum of the earth. That is subjective. like what does that mean? In American society, you would easily group them withmurderers, rapists, killers, etc. Vick was wrong. Point blank period, no question about it. He commited animal cruelty which is wrong, but it should benoted that an animal life is not equal to a human life. Animals and humans are not the same, do not act the same, and should not be treated the same. Surethey have tons of glaring similarities (which is why America is so sensitive of how they're treated), but this does not equate them. There are plenty ofnon domesticated animals that have glaring communicational and functional similarities as humans.

When an animal attacks a human, animal lovers generally say "we were invading his territory". I agree, but why? we are not the same. There is not adirect line of communication. No matter howmuch love and affection you show a dog, yes there are levels of communication, but dogs are not communicating thesame as humans.

I digress though, but my main point in posting on this was to say that there are just 2 extremes to this. Some people are saying he's the scum of theearth, and others are saying he did absolutely nothing wrong. I feel like he is at a median, but it makes him human just like every other person. Everyperson has done wrong and Vick should not have been given the media business like he did. I can see why he was made an example because he is a very publicfigure that should be smarter and know there are certain things he cannot do, but the penalty he's received thus far is OD

edit* and for the record, Vick is a great player, but I can care less about him, VA, the falcons, atlanta (minus the fact im black and they got some of thebaddest, thickest chocolate women ever
smh.gif
smh.gif
). i mean i care bout all humans, but I have no impartiality to Mike Vick

and that's the arrogance that'll have you not taken seriously....
some people in here think he did nothing wrong/shouldn't serve time; and i fully disagree with that. i think he did something wrong and deserved his time,but now he's done and he deserves another shot. i'm not a vick-rider, i just really do feel that he was portrayed as a monster by the media that summerthe dogfighting stuff was discovered, and in that regard it wasn't fair to vick

Originally Posted by acidicality

areyouin729 wrote:

the main point of my whole argument is, you think he did nothing wrong and shouldn't be serving anytime...say what you
want im 100% right

and that's the arrogance that'll have you not taken seriously....

some people in here think he did nothing wrong/shouldn't serve time; and i fully disagree with that. i think he did something wrong and deserved his time,
but now he's done and he deserves another shot. i'm not a vick-rider, i just really do feel that he was portrayed as a monster by the media that summer
the dogfighting stuff was discovered, and in that regard it wasn't fair to vick

bingo, he @%+@$% up, what he did involving those dogs was horrible, he did his time like a man, he faced the consequences. I haven't been in this wholepost but it's dudes like you who are blinded by your hate.

Have any of you ever learned how not to take one extreme or the other? Some of you need to sit back, shut the %#+# up and chill out. Both sides.

What he did is not comparable to hunting. Worst argument ever. He's finishing his time and will be a free man soon enough. Whether he gets to see an NFLfield again is up to Goodell. I don't think he will. Like I said earlier, he lied to Goodell about his involvement. He brought about a whole lot ofproblems for the league. I'm sure Goodell will be interested in how Vick acts outside of prison before he reinstates him.

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

Have any of you ever learned how not to take one extreme or the other? Some of you need to sit back, shut the %#+# up and chill out. Both sides.

What he did is not comparable to hunting. Worst argument ever. He's finishing his time and will be a free man soon enough. Whether he gets to see an NFL
field again is up to Goodell. I don't think he will. Like I said earlier, he lied to Goodell about his involvement. He brought about a whole lot of
problems for the league. I'm sure Goodell will be interested in how Vick acts outside of prison before he reinstates him.

I have nothing against hunting but ANY sport were you're killing animals for pleasure has some degree of comparability

edit: and lets be real here, most people aren't shooting bambi to feed their children

Well I ain't defending either or but since I'm a dog owner I am kind of swayed towards him doing wrong

But where you can defend hunting is that some of those animals, unless they are hunted and their populations are controlled cant actually be a hazard tosociety by causing accidents, invading and destroying property, ect. Dogs, not so much so. BTW I don't hunt or support it, but I can atleast understandthat argument. Killing dogs I just will never understand. Same with bullfighting, cockfighting, and any other sport where we put 2 animals against one another.I know its entertainment but...

Originally Posted by Biggie62

Well I ain't defending either or but since I'm a dog owner I am kind of swayed towards him doing wrong

But where you can defend hunting is that some of those animals, unless they are hunted and their populations are controlled cant actually be a hazard to
society by causing accidents, invading and destroying property, ect. Dogs, not so much so. BTW I don't hunt or support it, but I can atleast understand
that argument. Killing dogs I just will never understand. Same with bullfighting, cockfighting, and any other sport where we put 2 animals against one another.
I know its entertainment but...

i agree with you 100%

NT's sense of realism amazes me sometimes

NT's glorify what Mike Vick, they just dont come right out and say it...the dude is scum of the earth and I literally hope he comes back and has an injury that makes Joe Theisman look like he stubbed his toe

Thinking like this doesn't separate you much from the people your criticizing. People in general just start talking any ole way when heated and thinkthat's cool.

I'm a vegan and I ............. support the early release of Mike Vick. Now it's time for his second chance and we should supporthim in his quest for redemption. The man has lost all his money, his homes, and his freedom. What good is it to still condemn the man at this point? What more does your evil *** you want done? Now is the time for forgiveness. Frankly, unless you are a vegetarian orvegan, you don't have much right to talk. Everytime you buy meat you are supporting the same cruelty that Vick inflicted on those dogs. Mostanimals raised for human consumption live in the same conditions. Hell, a fighting pitbull has larger confines and eats better. But everytime you buya double whopper or KFC honey bbq wings, you are saying, "job well done. do it again" to these factory farms who view animals as nothingmore than $$$ and force them to live their out their lives in their own filth and mania.

*kicks your soapbox from under you and watches you fumble your sausage mcmuffin*

If Singletary is still the coach, I doubt he'd want Vick. How ill would it be to see him in red & gold? Assuming they're revertingback to the old uniforms next season.

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Scumbag, but Sarah Palin is out huting animals and #!* for fun
grin.gif
. Shut up and go rub your pooch. Pray it doesn't get off the leash and find it's way into my streets, im hittin the gas hard word to Vick.
indifferent.gif

FREE VICK
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

lol.... good news to me. hope he get back in the league and wish him the best!!!!

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Scumbag, but Sarah Palin is out huting animals and #!* for fun
grin.gif
. Shut up and go rub your pooch. Pray it doesn't get off the leash and find it's way into my streets, im hittin the gas hard word to Vick.
indifferent.gif

FREE VICK
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This awesome. Hopefully Vick will play football somewhere next year if Goodell doesnt act like a broad and suspend him for another year. These years arevaluable he cant be sitting out. I would like to see him in Canada if he cant play in QB in the NFL. QBs can make half a million in CFL.

Like it been said before how is he a scumbag? Ya'll acting like he sold drugs to little kids and S$. I dont like that he was invovled in the way the
dogs were killed but that doesn't make him that.

Back
Top Bottom