So the scumbag is getting out early...

[h2]So the scumbag is getting out early...[/h2]

let me guess, you're white

white people would save poochie before their own mother
laugh.gif

damn 9 pages lol ... well heres the bottom line __________________________________________________________________________

fighting dogs is illegal ... vick got caught fighting dogs and therefore, should have been punished ... no sense in arguing the law because it is the law ...if you dont like it, write your senators ...

Originally Posted by 59 Piffy

[h2]So the scumbag is getting out early...[/h2]

let me guess, you're white

white people would save poochie before their own mother
laugh.gif

smh.gif
laugh.gif
no need....

dude pretty much a scumbag for what he did....but some of y'all got him on some Hitler, Saddam, Vlad the implaler level of evilness
laugh.gif

he broke the law, served his time, he learned his lesson, so when he's out, if he can still play in the nfl, why not?

Originally Posted by 0cks

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

roll.gif
At you catching feelings over lasie. Let a MUTT get loose in my street I swear to GOD i'll put him down - sloooowly word to Vick.
laugh.gif
AND THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
"Oh my stars!"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

you dudes is something else..

kill a person and people wont get mad if you play in the nfl. kill some dogs and people will protest if you try to get anywhere near a football field

Everyone who says theres a difference between dog fighting and hunting for sport besides hunting being legal is clueless IMO

i think he learned his lesson. He's broke now. Its true though some guys in the NFL have done much most. Wasn't Ray Lewis accused of manslaughter andstill played that year?

I give up in this thread, y'all are blinded by your love for Mike Vick

........And your blinded by your love for dogs. I wouldn't be surprised if you had your dog sleep with you in the bed
sick.gif
sick.gif

Let's hope he likes Kansas enough to stay here and play for the Chiefs!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This dude, working out in prison for 23 months; will come out in better shape then he did going in to the NFL. Being 29 when being released; lets hope to seethis guy play, and not get 'pounced' on my PETA
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by yungmatt

Everyone who says theres a difference between dog fighting and hunting for sport besides hunting being legal is clueless IMO
See I don't think I am clueless. What I think is that we are both raised with different ethics and traditions by our parents and ourenvironment. Don't call me clueless where I have the right to say the same thing about you. Just respect my opinion because I didn't bashdogfighting, I just said that I can't understand it personally. While I can understand their reason for hunting. Our thoughts are based on who and how wewere raised. And don't make it a black white thing either like I see others doing. I know a few white dudes who couldn't care less about running overa dog for fun.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

I give up in this thread, y'all are blinded by your love for Mike Vick

........And your blinded by your love for dogs. I wouldn't be surprised if you had your dog sleep with you in the bed
sick.gif
sick.gif

He does
laugh.gif

dont own a dog genius, what he did is horrible...i've already said he deserves a 2nd chance

MY MAIN POINT IS PEOPLE LIKE YOU THINK WHAT HE DID IS COMPLETELY FINE AND THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH IT...hop off Vick's nutz seriously, it's apparentyou think he should have not even been punished

and just so ya know, look back in the NT threads, I used to be a Mike Vick fan, even have his VT jersey sitting in storage somewhere but that doesn't meanI have to like him now...he's pathetic IMO

Originally Posted by Biggie62

Originally Posted by yungmatt

See I don't think I am clueless. What I think is that we are both raised with different ethics and traditions by our parents and our environment. Don't call me clueless where I have the right to say the same thing about you. Just respect my opinion because I didn't bash dogfighting, I just said that I can't understand it personally. While I can understand their reason for hunting. Our thoughts are based on who and how we were raised. And don't make it a black white thing either like I see others doing. I know a few white dudes who couldn't care less about running over a dog for fun.
laugh.gif
Your definitely taking what I said the wrong way...

Dog Fighting is a SPORT...Some people call it inhumane,some understand it. It has nothing to do with how you were raised by your parents
laugh.gif
.Environmentmaybe

I have had game bred pits since I was 13 years old.My mother didnt tell me to go out and buy my first dog and train him to hit the ring
laugh.gif

I personally dont care what anyone thinks about it but I have been to pit fights and see no problem with the sport.The dogs ENJOY what they do. People takepart in dog fighting everywhere white or black. But do I think he got extra punishment because he was a black millionare athlete,hell yea i do. You would be indenial if you say otherwise.

Do i think Mike Vick was wrong for fighting pits,no...A lot of people dont realize that just because you get millions its not easy to leave your past lifebehind you even if it can get you in trouble.The dude been fighting pits since high school.Now do I think Mike Vick was wrong for KILLING the dogs that didntmake the cut,yea. He definitely should have been punished and he has been.But I can see him being blackballed from teams in the NFL because of this and I dontagree with that.

I personally think ORGANIZED dog fighting should be a legal sport as long as hunting is . By law,Dog fighting is considered animal cruelty but a dude shootinga deer and putting his head on his @!+$%* wall as some sort of trophy is worse IMO

Originally Posted by areyouin729

so the people defending him...

if you saw a family member slamming a defenseless dogs head into concrete to kill it, you would have no problem with it and just stand by and think nothing of it? You wouldnt think any different of that family member?
Nope.

Humans>Animals....I could careless.

Originally Posted by MeloVP

Scumbag, but Sarah Palin is out huting animals and #!* for fun
grin.gif
. Shut up
and go rub your pooch. Pray it doesn't get off the leash and find it's way into my streets, im hittin the gas hard word to Vick.
indifferent.gif

FREE VICK

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I personally think ORGANIZED dog fighting should be a legal sport as long as hunting is . By law,Dog fighting is considered animal cruelty but a dude shooting a deer and putting his head on his @!+$%* wall as some sort of trophy is worse IMO

100% Truth. Too bad most of these FRAUDS on here that defend deer hunting but object to dog fighting cant read between the lines.

I personally think ORGANIZED dog fighting should be a legal sport as long as hunting is . By law,Dog fighting is considered animal cruelty but a dude shooting a deer and putting his head on his @!+$%* wall as some sort of trophy is worse IMO
100% Truth. Too bad most of these FRAUDS on here that defend deer hunting but object to dog fighting cant read between the lines.
exactly. people are just blinded by the ridiculous love for dogs. if ORGANIZED deer hunting is legal then ORGANIZED dog fighting shoudl also belegal

keep slurping up that Vick sauce

Originally Posted by Thugnificence

exactly. people are just blinded by the ridiculous love for dogs. if ORGANIZED deer hunting is legal then ORGANIZED dog fighting shoudl also be legal

1. Hunters (for the most part) aim to kill a deer with one quick shot, they dont grab and AK47 and go to town on the deer
2. The dogs were forced to fight each other
3. Mike Vick electrocuted, bashed heads into the pavement and hung the losing dogs...but there is absolutely nothing wrong with that b/c NT idolizes Vick andhe can't do anything wrong

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Originally Posted by areyouin729

so the people defending him...

if you saw a family member slamming a defenseless dogs head into concrete to kill it, you would have no problem with it and just stand by and think nothing of it? You wouldnt think any different of that family member?
Nope.

Humans>Animals....I could careless.
Humans are animals. And, because you claim humans are better than other animals, it's okay to beat an innocent animal? Since when is it okayfor something that is "better" than something else to cruelly treat the other?

I have no respect for people who participate in dog fighting and I have no respect for people who participate in hunting. I want to see both illegal. Regardless of that, one is legal and one is illegal. Because of that, Vick had to serve his time.

If you guys are FOR dog fighting, then why are you saying hunting is a bad thing? Shouldn't BOTH be bad under that logic?

But do I think he got extra punishment because he was a black millionare athlete,hell yea i do. You would be in denial if you say otherwise.
Michael Vick got punished as harshly as he did because he acted like a complete idiot after he was indicted... You think he would have gotten 23months had he been upfront about his involvement, fully cooperated with the investigation, and stayed away from drugs KNOWING he had drug tests coming while hewas awaiting sentencing? Safe to say those things weighed pretty heavily into how long the judge felt his sentence should have been...

Glad to see him having a release date. It was bogus how he was made such an example of, considering far worse things that criminals in general do and receivefar less time.

Back
Top Bottom