So we back to stealing sneakers off of peoples feet?

Why do people steal these shoes? Is it because they can resell it? But I thought the resell value is only $300

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Originally Posted by JordanHead718212

Jamaica Ave? %++# that decides it i'm leaving my Concords in Maryland. Go to school right over by the ave...

you go to York?
St. John's. Well pretty close to the Ave not right on it haha

got to be smart and know when and where you can , and cant stunt.

Its been hot latley in NY.

Originally Posted by KMante

Originally Posted by SuprDuperFly

Parenting, or the lack of it, coupled with the fact the shoes are ridiculously limited and a ton of other variables.

Are they even that limited tho?? Like laser 4s, melo 2s limited??

Queens is my hometown. Back in 90's, I lived in a nice neighborhood where sneaker thieves didn't pull anything because the only dudes with Jordans always had a German Shepherd with them. Now it's Koreatown.

Originally Posted by Skateboard

Queens is my hometown. Back in 90's, I lived in a nice neighborhood where sneaker thieves didn't pull anything because the only dudes with Jordans always had a German Shepherd with them. Now it's Koreatown.

You from Flushing B?

Lil bro you were in pampers with breath smelling like similac back in the 90s lmao

You from Flushing B?
RT, yessir.
@SneakerHeathen   
laugh.gif

Nah man, I was 5! I could walk around the block and hit-up the local pizzaria! 
pimp.gif

i remember when the DMP 6/11 where released on fulton street in downtown bk back in 2006

i heard a story some dude got hit in the face with a metal pipe for there box set

You from Flushing B?
RT, yessir.
@SneakerHeathen   
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
Me too 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The Ave. is like parts of Harlem, man. No matter how much change the surrounding areas go through, the Ave. & Harlem stay 'hood as hell. I'm from Queens but I don't chill in Jamaica like that anymore, back in my high school days, nothin' but chillin' on the Coliseum block avoiding Promenade dudes.

Originally Posted by viiheaven

The Ave. is like parts of Harlem, man. No matter how much change the surrounding areas go through, the Ave. & Harlem stay 'hood as hell. I'm from Queens but I don't chill in Jamaica like that anymore, back in my high school days, nothin' but chillin' on the Coliseum block avoiding Promenade dudes.

But Son that hole in the wall Jamaican Place with the Beef Patty with the Coco Bread 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by neverflopped

Originally Posted by KMante

Originally Posted by SuprDuperFly

Parenting, or the lack of it, coupled with the fact the shoes are ridiculously limited general and a ton of other variables.

Are they even that limited tho?? Like laser 4s, melo 2s limited??
FIXED, forgot to change that.

You from Flushing B?
RT, yessir.
@SneakerHeathen   
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Lol Im sorry but bro....u were born in like '97

Originally Posted by JayHood23

Yea its sad that people would take someones shoes off their feet. I personally think its gross

Yeah. There's something just 
sick.gif
 about stealing/wearing someone else's sneakers.
-Drew

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Gertz Mall, Coliseum, 165th, etc...all that +$#% sucks.
30t6p3b.gif

Gertz isn't bad, it's usually quiet. Coliseum and the rest...cats don't know how to act. 

Jamaica Ave? %++# that decides it i'm leaving my Concords in Maryland. Go to school right over by the ave...

you go to York?
St. John's. Well pretty close to the Ave not right on it haha
indifferent.gif

St. John's is not that close
grin.gif

Originally Posted by viiheaven

But Son that hole in the wall Jamaican Place with the Beef Patty with the Coco Bread 
pimp.gif
bbsP5.gif

Flushing is far more Chinatown than it ever was Koreatown.

Still happens though - the PayPal scam is the new robbery at gunpoint.

And St. John's? You're safe, paranoid penguin.

Back
Top Bottom