So... we've heard both, The Cool vs MM3

Mods lock this is if this is violating anything, but i'm not sure... but we've heard both MM3 and the Cool, just was pondering which one notnecessarily you like better, but will get more plays from you.

At this point in my life i'm a fairly happy person, and as dope as MM3 is, the majority of it is mood muzik... i'm just not in that mood anymore, wherethe cool is simply something you can put on and chill, i'm not sure which i like better yet, but i think the cool will get more plays from me.

Mad early son

smokin.gif

I dont think it violates rules since The Cool was on MTV's the leak, and IDK how MM3 is since it techincally released?? But early... yea I've barelyheard all the songs on MM3 yet... didnt get it til 3 am last night, had to work at 8 am so slept, and just got home 30 mins ago
roll.gif

At this point in my life i'm a fairly happy person, and as dope as MM3 is, the majority of it is mood muzik... i'm just not in that mood anymore, where the cool is simply something you can put on and chill, i'm not sure which i like better yet, but i think the cool will get more plays from me.

cant make the decision if you haven't gave it a listen

Originally Posted by xBuddha Blessx

Mad early son

smokin.gif

word ... and i refuse to pick.

[color= rgb(204, 153, 255)]i'ma just say hip-hop album of the year and mixtape of the year.[/color]

Is The Cool better than Graduation?

I just got Graduation from my friend and uploaded it to my iPod.

I'm quite surprised it's a really good album, probably his best.

The Cool could be four songs long....Superstar, Fighters, Hip Hop Saved..., Intruder Alert and it would still be light years ahead of MM3.

Joe's beat selection and chorus work is what's holding him back.

and I swear man, I wanted Joe to drop something legendary...cuz I know its in him, but instead he just dropped some typical rap album with great lyrics.

some of his fans in here are in denial though...they were gonna scream, "fiyah!!" regardless.

In all fareness we're comparing an album to a mixtape...so you can't really make a decision. I mean Lupe's album is complete, it's an ALBUM.Joey's mixtape is hot, great lyrics, good beats, BUT nothing that's impressive or original. Nonetheless both are excellent, but not comparable.
Lupe's album may even be the hip-hop album of the year in my opinion.

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

indifferent.gif
Where u been man???

Originally Posted by thejrob

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

indifferent.gif
Where u been man???
laugh.gif

In Denial.

Nah, I just work a lot man.

I can't go wasting money on every little thing because I'm trying to buy property.

I don't know how to download stuff/music so I'm SOL, and if I go and buy every album you guys recommend then I won't be able to do that.

I only know what's hot and popping from some of you guys, but most of you guys are 15-18 on NikeTalk or younger so you're musical tastes would probablybe different from mine.

the cool#*+%+% on the MM3, but it is a mixtape so theres sum le-way there.
but the cool vs graduation?

Joe is better thn Lupe it every area... MM3 BY FAR.... But to me it's like comparing Randy Moss to Terrel Owens.

id say MM3 i can relate to the music more. also ima more of a Joe Budden type guy then a Lupe Fiasco type dude. if you know what i mean. im not with the LupeFiasco type culture, and the way that Lupe tried to mix genre's aint really that appealing to me. i just wanna hear dope lyrics on dope beats. no dopelyics with pop'ish beats with adult comtemporary music hooks.

MM3 for me

im suprsed at some cats sayin that MM3 let them down. its what i expected for the most part and i love the cd prsonally !!

depends on your taste, if Lupe didn't have songs like Go Baby Go, and Gold watch, and had more songs like Little Weapon, Streets on Fire then the cool forsure, but since he doesn't it will all depend on my mood ( no pun intended)

I've given The Cool about 20 spins already, MM3 has 2, I need to listen some more. But as of now, the Cool does sound much better. Knowing Joey though, youhave to dig deeper.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

I can't go wasting money on every little thing because I'm trying to buy property.
dang you cant afford to spare 10 bucks?

how do you eat then?

laugh.gif

Son you stay with your slick side comments. Even when I had my other SN you answered slick to something I said
laugh.gif

It's cool though because I put it out there, but it's not that I can't spare $20 or whatever it's that everytime you guys recommend something Ican't go out and pick it up because I'll never save like that. If it isn't sneakers it's something else that I see on here and want, but Ilearn to control myself.

Also, I don't have time like that I work a lot (but get to view/post on NT while at work) and haven't even gotten around to Christmas shopping.

Back
Top Bottom