So... we've heard both, The Cool vs MM3

the cool > mm3 by a good mile

pimp.gif

Joe put in too much work on this album..Classic music we need to do a MM3 VS MM2 because MM2 is its only competition

Hiatus > Go Go Gadget Flow -
Ventilation > Coolest -
Talk 2 em > Superstar -
Warfare < Paris, Tokyo -
Invisible Man > Hi-Definition -
Dear Diary > Gold Watch -
Get no younger >Hip-Hop Saved My Life
Star Inside < Intruder Alert
Send him our love > Streets on Fire
Family Reunion > Little Weapon
5th Gear > Gotta Eat - Lupe Fiasco
Roll Call < Dumb It Down
Secrets > Hello/Goodbye (Uncool)
All of Me > Die
Long way to go TIE Put You on Game
Thou shall not fall > Fighters
Still my hood > Go Baby

Get no younger >Hip-Hop Saved My Life

Really??!?! I dont even play get no younger.... and i LOVE Hip hop saved my life BTW The Cool>>>>>>Graduation

Ima say MM3.
The Cool is crack indeed, but as far as replay value, it doesnt hold the same value to me.
The Cool is sumtin u need to sit down wit and really evaluate, iish could be mad confusin.

Now that I've listened to both it's pretty much as I expected TC>MM3. Really it's not even a fair comparison. Even if you give Joey the nod forlyrics (which is a stretch cause Lupe's gems will be dug up for weeks to come), Lupe has to get the nod for concepts, beats, and flows. MM3 is a goodmixtape but Lupe has put out one of the best albums of the year.

I swear its impossible for NT to just chill with the ___ > ___ . Here we have two great albums from two great artists. Must we always label one greater thanthe other?

I dont even see how you people compare music unless there was a common theme or something. I Know Vs. A Baltimore Love Thing.. sure, I'll go with it. ButThe Cool Vs. MM3? One dude tellin a story Vs. One dude just spittin.. like, whats the basis?

The more I bump MM3, the more I get into it. I still don't think its touching MM2. It definitely holds its own though.

Back
Top Bottom