so what boots are you wearing for this winter?

3253439012_da08ebbc61.jpg

just copped a new pair. these are a staple in toronto winters.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

sreggie101 wrote:
actually does anyone know if these are comfortable to wear, or should i just stick with timberland? im def gonna see snow this winter and i need a pair of boots with a fresh, sharp sole. i did the whole sneakers in snow thing...
smh.gif
not safe/a good look

They're very comfortable, but I had the canvas pair so IDK how they hold up in the winter.

sreggie101 wrote:
actually does anyone know if these are comfortable to wear, or should i just stick with timberland? im def gonna see snow this winter and i need a pair of boots with a fresh, sharp sole. i did the whole sneakers in snow thing...
smh.gif
not safe/a good look

They're very comfortable, but I had the canvas pair so IDK how they hold up in the winter.

JUST copped these
pimp.gif

I was thinking of buying the Red Wing 8130 but decided that was a bit tooo pricey and looked too heavy so i went with these.

sebago_exoboot_blk1.jpg

JUST copped these
pimp.gif

I was thinking of buying the Red Wing 8130 but decided that was a bit tooo pricey and looked too heavy so i went with these.

sebago_exoboot_blk1.jpg

Originally Posted by sreggie101

Originally Posted by big mike 13

Originally Posted by SlamCity

Originally Posted by LightskinFlYbOy 718

Canvas-Baggy-Metal.jpg
18199166_004_a
Info on these? What brand are they. They look kinda nice imo.
Palladiums.. i saw them last year and online and wanted to cop.. was disappointed in person though

smh.gif
not safe/a good look
yea they pretty comfortable to me but i got the mid hi ones got mines at urban outfitters for like $60

Originally Posted by sreggie101

Originally Posted by big mike 13

Originally Posted by SlamCity

Originally Posted by LightskinFlYbOy 718

Canvas-Baggy-Metal.jpg
18199166_004_a
Info on these? What brand are they. They look kinda nice imo.
Palladiums.. i saw them last year and online and wanted to cop.. was disappointed in person though

smh.gif
not safe/a good look
yea they pretty comfortable to me but i got the mid hi ones got mines at urban outfitters for like $60

Back
Top Bottom