So, what do yall spend your $$$ on after u decide that u dont wanna do shoes no more????

I still love shoes, but it's not just sneakers.
but ummm I'm building a computer right now so I guess that, but I have to pay my tuition too so that kinda sucks.
no scholarships or anything, each semester comes out of my pocket because my parents want too "teach me responsibility"

Technology and my car ... I have 4 big screen tvs, every game and system there is, every gadget you could possibly want and I like my car ...

Technology and my car ... I have 4 big screen tvs, every game and system there is, every gadget you could possibly want and I like my car ...

mostly bills, baby, and more bills.... DO need a bike though
smile.gif

I haven't bought a new pair of shoes in 3 years. I've just been spending my money on taking my friends and brother out.

I haven't bought a new pair of shoes in 3 years. I've just been spending my money on taking my friends and brother out.

Bankin' in. I'll always have love for sneakers, but it's not that serious anymore. I love Nike, but Phil Knight isn't gonna cut me a check if I fall in to debt.

Bankin' in. I'll always have love for sneakers, but it's not that serious anymore. I love Nike, but Phil Knight isn't gonna cut me a check if I fall in to debt.

I just replaced shoes with other things, like dress clothes, or watches, or jewelry.

It's the same thing, the money is going somewhere other than the bank.

I just replaced shoes with other things, like dress clothes, or watches, or jewelry.

It's the same thing, the money is going somewhere other than the bank.

home improvements, furniture, entertainment center. Looking for some tower speakers right now to accent
my home theater system and some lights for behind the tv. Bachelor pad thread/post your room thread/dressing better thread

home improvements, furniture, entertainment center. Looking for some tower speakers right now to accent
my home theater system and some lights for behind the tv. Bachelor pad thread/post your room thread/dressing better thread

Back
Top Bottom