So who is feeling the Cool Kids

Anybody notice in the commercial that the 1 dude is rockin a wolf shirt...I saw that and started laughing like this dude must be an NT'er

Anybody notice in the commercial that the 1 dude is rockin a wolf shirt..
=========
I saw that commercial and started laughin when i saw dude in the shirt. "N-Teee!"
laugh.gif

Definitely feeling them so far. Waiting to see how their first full release turns out though.

Originally Posted by WAARmachine

They're cool and all, but there's a thread on them like every other week!
well sorry for the post I must of skipped over all there threads I dont remember seeing them

Pretty good video. I only seen them from the commercial, dude has the tightest pants ever.

Originally Posted by xBuddha Blessx

Style no substance, they're beats bang tho

smokin.gif

I rarely agree with this you Buddha, but there have been like two or three threads where you are on point. Props.

Originally Posted by eddiee21

Pretty good video. I only seen them from the commercial, dude has the tightest pants ever.
so i lived next door to antoine last year (we where goin to the same college)
and son came outta nowhere with that ***$.
at first it was just funny but he held true to it so ima stop knockin it.

oh and charlie smoke like a +!!#*

Originally Posted by eddiee21

I thought I was the only one that first seen them on the commercial

do they even remember the 80's? they cant be more than a couple years older than me and i sure as hell dont

Originally Posted by Liban906

do they even remember the 80's? they cant be more than a couple years older than me and i sure as hell dont
I cant stop laughing at that bush avy

Back
Top Bottom