So who is out there today hustling those legend blue 11 tickets while we got teens making 72 mil?

thanks but there's only so much someone making 30 grand a year could do with their time and money in comparison to someone worth 10 times that.

But that shouldnt stop you from trying to change the world

"the ppl that aint doing **** always got a solution"
no one said that person isn't but it's common sense the guy with 10x the resources can do 10x more than the guy that is struggling to get by. the guy struggling could only do so much with his life whereas the guy flourishing could literally create a scholarship foundation lets say and give 100 people the means to go to college for free where they otherwise would've had to take out loans or miss out on that opportunity. or that guy flourishing could help those in impoverished countries live more healthily/positively.

it's not a hater mentality to question someone's spending habits, it's compassion for the greater good of humanity.

Last edited:
LOL @ everyone who believed it. You guys still leave cookies out for Santa on Christmas?

welp 
laugh.gif

thanks but there's only so much someone making 30 grand a year could do with their time and money in comparison to someone worth 10 times that.

But that shouldnt stop you from trying to change the world

"the ppl that aint doing **** always got a solution"
no one said that person isn't but it's common sense the guy with 10x the resources can do 10x more than the guy that is struggling to get by. the guy struggling could only do so much with his life whereas the guy flourishing could literally create a scholarship foundation lets say and give 100 people the means to go to college for free where they otherwise would've had to take out loans or miss out on that opportunity. or that guy flourishing could help those in impoverished countries live more healthily/positively.

it's not a hater mentality to question someone's spending habits, it's compassion for the greater good of humanity.
I agree with Offset stop counting others money. That's one of the main reasons why people don't go around telling people what their salary is. People like you will count it, judge them because of it and then tell them how they should spend their money. Maybe they don't want or believe in what you do so why should they do it just because you only have 30k? That's my problem with it if you want something done like them goals the guy I originally quoted said be the example and do it yourself. Don't be the ole "I would do it but I don't have enough ___________" flow guy. I think if you and most people think about it you know how full of stuff people kicking that stuff usually sound.

Dude made his business public when he came up w/ the 72m figure...now we're upset when people suggest what he should be doing with that $? Get outta here :lol:

So we're going to be more upset that a high school kid lied about $72M...

But wont bat an eyelash when hedge fund managers' funds go up in smoke and they lose $500M+

Seems Legit.

Back
Top Bottom