So you chillin in bed w/ ya girl at 2AM.... (UPDATE: Pg. 5)

Originally Posted by Nawth21

Wow. Christ on a cracker. wow. Well, my relationship is no where near perfect but cotdamn am I appreciating it a hell of a lot more than I was earlier
pimp.gif

and thank g I'm not a dog on a leash
smh.gif

Anyways, Rilla, I feel you. Congrats on not flying off the handle and I think your feelings on the situation are correct.
You know you're one of maybe 10 people who's opinion I'd take seriously on this issue, right? Most of NT's smash-happy youthain't never even looked in the direction of where you and your fiance (hubby?!
nerd.gif
) are standing or where I might be headed if the future plays out well.That's important to remember and easy to forget at times.
a

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by 5iveonit

Originally Posted by allen3xis

^^ ennphan, see, that's fine.

but some come here like "She's lucky I let her keep the myspace" "She worships me"

blah, blah, blah.

That's fine, too. Different things for different people

I would just never want a girl that submissive and a girl that can't think for herself. Not attractive.
AYE MAH DUDE.

U JUST MAD CAUSE YOU AIN'T GOT DEM ON LOCK, CLANK CLANK, LIKE I DO .

I BET YOU LET YOUR GIRL GO OUT DON'T YOU? YOU PROLLY LET HER HAVE FUN, AND HAVE FRIENDS AND STUFF TOO. I BET YOU EVEN LET HER ANSWER HER OWN FONE.

%*** MAN, U A SIMP, STR8 UP.
If you have so many on deck why do you even care to keep them ALL on lock? How do you even find the time to keep so many on lock?
WUZ DA POINT IN HAVING ALL DESE BROADS IF I AIN'T GOT'EM ON LOCK!!!

WUZ BETTA DEN 1 !@$%+ ON LOCK? I'LL TELL YA, HAVING 30 #!!*!!$ ON LOCK!!!

IT DON'T TAKE DAT MUCH TIME EVA. CUZ AFTER I GIVE THEM THE THUNDA STROKE, DEY BE DOING WHATEVER I SAY.

I TOLD MY ONE !@$%+ TO GO EAT A DIRT PATTY AND SHE DID IT !!!

CLANK CLANK !@%%$##*@*$#!

YOU MUST ME A GIRL ASKIN' SOME DUMB %@%! LIKE DAT.

YOU WANNA BE ONE OF MY WIMINZ!
And you must be illiterate or blind if you missed the BRIGHT PINK SIG PROUDLY PROCLAIMING MY WOMANHOOD.

ipz5hh.gif

[DJ Drama]And Like That We Gone![/DJ Drama]

PS: 5onit I pray you dont think dreclark is serious. Please please tell me you're playing along

eN and 5,im curious...does this REALLY happen?

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

my girl gets texts at 3 and 4 am....

yet, acts like i'm tripping when i bug out...

nor has she cursed dude out..

she'll curse me out for missing a phone call...

won't say anything to THIS guy...

-rolls eyes-

Originally Posted by yungmatt

-rolls eyes-
wait...so dude is 'cuffin' but dudes still texting his girl at 3 and 4 in the AM?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

You know you're one of maybe 10 people who's opinion I'd take seriously on this issue, right? Most of NT's smash-happy youth ain't never even looked in the direction of where you and your fiance (hubby?!
nerd.gif
) are standing or where I might be headed if the future plays out well. That's important to remember and easy to forget at times.
a
laugh.gif
Im old enough to see that you chick aint as innocent asyou think she is

You remind of this this dude I used to chill with. His chick ruined his life
laugh.gif
.... He started making excuses for HER actions just like you are

Originally Posted by FeelMode

you used the word Potential J.O. scott, i just used it back because its clear yall dont even get what im saying.

of course my girl isnt a J.O. or was never a potential J.O. its like you read that part and didnt even read the rest of what i typed. I just got done writing how i have only ever had 5 REAL gf's, you really think i made my main girl out of a J.O.????

I mean, i know this is NT, and you dont know me from a rock but man get real.
roll.gif
roll.gif

eNPHAN's girl, i wouldnt talk about anything not being a good luck with your and your dudes public NT breakup, make-up or whatever the hell is going on.

Its hilarious that a girl wanting to stay in her lane is now labeled "weakminded" by NT, hilarious.

I dont know why i even continue to look or respond to this thread, me and my chick probably have one of the most stable relationships out of anyone on this entire board, i dont feel the need to keep any tabs on her what so ever. She is damn near my wife, like i said, in the start when my chick and all of her girls were still going out all the time and we werent really together i laid down the rules of what a future relationship with me would be like. She was fine with them, we moved in together eventually, her phone is no longer needed, it just isnt.

When i said she is lucky i let her keep the myspace it was kind of a joke but at the same time kind of serious, like she really doesnt need it, it serves no purpose. Thirsty dudes try to holler at her all day on there, i could care less because she keeps in touch with old friends on there i guess so i let her keep it.

We are not teenagers, we are fully grown with a child together, of course everything she does has to be approved by me. If yall dont want to live your lives like that thats fine, but dont try to knock my hustle, especially when it is damn near flawless.

Imma need you to pump your brakes. First of all I didn't post none of that #%@%%@+! up here so don't sit there and act like I run to nt everytimethere's a glitch in my relationship. Second of all NT didn't call your girl weak minded I DID and that's because she is.

Real talk, as much BS as I go through and vent about... outta the 2 people in my avy, I'm SO glad there's only one with an NT account. We need a"5iveonit/enPHAN BEEF APPRECIATION THREAD" in this @!%%%. If my lady ever tries to make an account, I'ma show her all that shh me and AJ postedand front it off like NT already hates her so she shouldn't bother
grin.gif

^^ ennphan, see, that's fine.

but some come here like "She's lucky I let her keep the myspace" "She worships me"

blah, blah, blah.

That's fine, too. Different things for different people

I would just never want a girl that submissive and a girl that can't think for herself. Not attractive.
AYE MAH DUDE.

U JUST MAD CAUSE YOU AIN'T GOT DEM ON LOCK, CLANK CLANK, LIKE I DO .

I BET YOU LET YOUR GIRL GO OUT DON'T YOU? YOU PROLLY LET HER HAVE FUN, AND HAVE FRIENDS AND STUFF TOO. I BET YOU EVEN LET HER ANSWER HER OWN FONE.

%*** MAN, U A SIMP, STR8 UP.
If you have so many on deck why do you even care to keep them ALL on lock? How do you even find the time to keep so many on lock?
WUZ DA POINT IN HAVING ALL DESE BROADS IF I AIN'T GOT'EM ON LOCK!!!

WUZ BETTA DEN 1 !@$%+ ON LOCK? I'LL TELL YA, HAVING 30 #!!*!!$ ON LOCK!!!

IT DON'T TAKE DAT MUCH TIME EVA. CUZ AFTER I GIVE THEM THE THUNDA STROKE, DEY BE DOING WHATEVER I SAY.

I TOLD MY ONE !@$%+ TO GO EAT A DIRT PATTY AND SHE DID IT !!!

CLANK CLANK !@%%$##*@*$#!

YOU MUST ME A GIRL ASKIN' SOME DUMB %@%! LIKE DAT.

YOU WANNA BE ONE OF MY WIMINZ!
And you must be illiterate or blind if you missed the BRIGHT PINK SIG PROUDLY PROCLAIMING MY WOMANHOOD.
OH, OK, SO YOU IS A WIMIN?

OK, DATS WHAT'S GOOD.

AND I AIN'T NO ILLITERATE, MY DADDY KNOW WHO I AM AND I KNOW WHO HE IS. AND HE MARRIED TO MY MOMZ

DAS WHO TAUGHT ME DA GAME.

HE DON'T HAVE NOT ONE ILLITERATE KIDS.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

ipz5hh.gif

[DJ Drama]And Like That We Gone![/DJ Drama]

PS: 5onit I pray you dont think dreclark is serious. Please please tell me you're playing along

Yeah I know. I'm really bored and no one wants to smoke so I'm
mad.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
yooo someone go to NC and get this @#%!% out his cubicle.
Make him clock out and go home rite now!!!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

DreClark you a god damn fool. Wash ya face son!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You already know.

That Apricot X Mint scrub..

pimp.gif

Yeah I know. I'm really bored and no one wants to smoke so I'm
mad.gif
lol, Nice.

I was about to say...She can't really think that I'm serious...can she?
nerd.gif

Vegas isn't my honeymoon, just the wedding location. I'm not a big drinker but I plan on poppin some Champagne. Yessir
glasses.gif

5onit, just quit.

You know nothing about my girl other then what i just typed.

My girl is dope, and im glad she doesnt want to text people at 3 or 4 in the morning like you apparently do. If that somehow makes her "weakmined"then so be it, but the fact of the matter is my lady is a very strong woman who does a remarkable job with my son, the things we have been through with my soni wouldn't wish on anyone and the way my girl has handled the situation makes her anything but weakminded.

You know you're one of maybe 10 people who's opinion I'd take seriously on this issue, right? Most of NT's smash-happy youth ain't never even looked in the direction of where you and your fiance (hubby?!
nerd.gif
) are standing or where I might be headed if the future plays out well. That's important to remember and easy to forget at times.
a
laugh.gif
Im old enough to see that you chick aint as innocent as you think she is

laugh.gif
OK, school me on this girl you know so well and I don't want to hear a single generalization. I want personality traits, background info,upbringing details, religious views, sad memories, life goals, lessons learned, and even favorite movies. GO!
eyes.gif
..I don't have to make excuses because I live in her head. I know who she isand why she is the way she is. I don't have to monitor her because I'm never surprised. I can predict her actions based on knowing her M.O, beforehand.... can u? Have you? I have. At times it scares her how intuned I am with the parts of her psych that she doesn't even fully understand, but shetrusts my research and so she lets me guide her through her life. I knowevery little detail about her because if she didn't tell me, my boy did. Or his mom did. Both of which I've known for the last 8 years and considerthem the same as blood relatives. Niether of those 2 people would set me up for failure and my friend was the one that said "Ay man, real talk, u ned tomeet my cousin bro" in the first place. This ain't a chick I met in a bar fam. This isn't some random broad. Don't underestimate mythoroughness. I've done my homework and studied very well. You're just picking C on the multiple choice parts. I can write the essays with ease..

-rolls eyes-
wait...so dude is 'cuffin' but dudes still texting his girl at 3 and 4 in the AM?
laugh.gif

First of all it was ONE dude. This happens to be the 19yo, ex-con cousin of my best friend since 1st grade. I've known this kid since elementary but he dida bid so we lost touch. The reason why he has my number is cuz I buy trees from him occasionally. As far as him hitting me up at 3-4 am in one weekend Ididn't feel the need to put dude in check cuz I knew I got drunk dialed and he prolly wouldn't remember the convo anyway. Dude hasn't done itbefore or since then so there's really no need to get your panties in a bunch.

Facts:
I offered to call dude in front of enphan but enphan refused the idea.
If I really had something to hide I wouldn't leave my phone unattended around enphan for extended periods of time.
I went to pick up trees from dude the next day with enphan in the car and nobody said #+$*.

5onit, just quit.

My girl is dope, and im glad she doesnt want to text people at 3 or 4 in the morning like you apparently do. If that somehow makes her "weakmined" then so be it, but the fact of the matter is my lady is a very strong woman who does a remarkable job with my son, the things we have been through with my son i wouldn't wish on anyone and the way my girl has handled the situation makes her anything but weakminded.
These broads too funny. I'd give this broad the
indifferent.gif
quick.

The woman doing all the talking usually don't have a man. I wonder why.
laugh.gif

You're just picking C on the multiple choice parts. I can write the essays with ease..
laugh.gif

Rapping *** _...That %!@+ sound like a lyric. A punchline even...

nerd.gif
a
laugh.gif
Im old enough to see that you chick aint as innocent as you think she is

laugh.gif
These broads arent stupid. They can pretend all they like.

She is likely entertaining dude anyway.

Originally Posted by OptimusADL

5onit, just quit.

My girl is dope, and im glad she doesnt want to text people at 3 or 4 in the morning like you apparently do. If that somehow makes her "weakmined" then so be it, but the fact of the matter is my lady is a very strong woman who does a remarkable job with my son, the things we have been through with my son i wouldn't wish on anyone and the way my girl has handled the situation makes her anything but weakminded.
These broads too funny. I'd give this broad the
indifferent.gif
quick.

The woman doing all the talking usually don't have a man. I wonder why.
laugh.gif

you dumb %@!$ there's threads and multiple posts on here saying that enphan and i have been together for three years.

reading is fundamental.

I mean, im seriously arguing with a chick that is still a girl, talking about smoking and rocking a "team" sig. i should have just not evenresponded.

I love NT, but i think i be taking it to serious sometimes
laugh.gif

lol

and don't think I'm 'too cool' to check her yuku inbox, either.

lol@a beef appreciation post

this distance be having us at each others throat....forreal.

I figure, if we make it throught this next year, everything else will be CAKE

but you a better dude than me...

you handled that %#+% in a jazzy fashion.

this n rilla was tapdancing around this cornball

I'm just perturbed that he refered to your chick as "baby"
Yup. Basically. I mean, he declared himself a notch below me with that statement
laugh.gif
... I ain't have no reason to knock him any lower imo..he forfeited and LET me win when he said "I can text your girl weneva I want". That's pretty lame. That's like begging to be where youobviously ain't invited
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom