So you chillin in bed w/ ya girl at 2AM.... (UPDATE: Pg. 5)

Originally Posted by 5iveonit

Originally Posted by dreClark

I DON'T EVA HAF TO CUFF NO' *@*%% CUZ WHEN I SLANG DIS' BEASTMODE *** $*!* OR DANG-A-LANG ON DESE' $!$# DEY DON'T GO NO WHERE.

DEY KNOW WHO RUN DIS !!!%. DEY AIN'T GOIN' NO WHERE.

MII +##+!+% KNOW WUZ UP.

DEY DON'T EVEN BREAVE UNLESS I GIV DEM PERMISSION 1ST.

I'M LIK: GO 'HEAD *@*%% YOU CA' TAK A BREATH. BUT AFTA THAT, GET READY FO' SOMMO OV DIS DASTARDLY $*!* IN YA MOUF.

GOT MY +##+!+% ON LOCK! Y'ALL CA' LURN SOMETHIN FRUM YA BOY!
Like how to sound like you're back on the plantation?
HOW I SOUND!

I SOUND LIKE A *@$+#%+$!$@*+ PIMP!

MAKE ME RICH, MAKE ME GRITS, OR SUCK MY %%#!!

DAS HOW I BE TREATIN' DEM HOSE, ON DA REAL!

Y'ALL DUDES OUT HERE SO SOFT I SWEA!

Y'ALL DUDES NEED TO REECH IN YA PANTS. IF YOU FEEL TWO BALLS AND A WANG, DEN DAT MEAN YOU GOT ALL DA POWER AND U NEED TO ACT LIKE DAT.

$@$* DESE $@%+.

M.O.B

Originally Posted by FeelMode
Im sorry bruh but I really don't understand you. How is a girl who has good values and saw her mother praise her father a"potential" JO? So you're saying you were Captain Save A and said hey you dont need those dudes you need me and only me. But if she had goodvalues she would never be a potential JO correct? Like you dudes kill me on some "she knows not to step out of line Im the king round here I say ju-- shesays how high? I dont even have to finish the word, BUT just in case she thinks about ever getting out of line theres a strong leash on her and any one within50 feet will get electructed BUT i dont habe to worry cause I'm that dude and she knows it BUT in case that broad forgets i got wire tapping on the phoneso i can hear what that girl be talking bout I dont want NO OTHER N'S!

& ephan
Your life sucks if you cant have a female friend. I could maybe understanding cutting off all your ex's but female friends you grow up with? You leave apitiful life not much more I can say. When that girl dumps you over a NT post again you'll see where that leads you.

& dreClark
Shut the Hell up!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

OptimusAOL you make me proud. Im glad someone gets it.

This idea that im somehow "insecure"
laugh.gif
in the real world i walk around like im gods gift to women, now i know im probably not, but no matter who the chick is, im the smarter one of the relationship or at least she is going to believe that.

and Scott, when did i say i cut her communications off with the outside world? I clearly said we have a house phone that she can sit on and talk till she is blue in the face. I have two cell phones, she doenst need her own. she just plain and simply doesnt. If she didnt agree with me then im sure she would have one.

Again, the key to this is having the girl make these decisions on their own because of a belief system you installed early.

I married into a chick that was a "potential" industry J.O., my chick is bad, so of course industry dudes try to get at her but luckily she had good parents thats instilled good values into her. It also doesnt hurt that she is Indian and her mom worships her dad, so its a natural progression for her to worship me.

I guess the main thing is you got to use good judgement when picking a girl that you are trying to "wife", look i have slept with tons of #@*+@#, but never in my life would i walk around hand in hand with a #@%+$. Just isnt going to happen, and thats why over all the years and all the girls i have only made 5 girls my real girlfriend. Its pretty easy to tell the difference from a good girl, and a back seat backshot kinda girl from the jump.

It sounds like you date very weak minded chicks. Going off of what you just said it sounds like manipulate these chicks into doing whatever you want.

Not a good look.

Originally Posted by allen3xis

^^ ennphan, see, that's fine.

but some come here like "She's lucky I let her keep the myspace" "She worships me"

blah, blah, blah.

That's fine, too. Different things for different people

I would just never want a girl that submissive and a girl that can't think for herself. Not attractive.
AYE MAH DUDE.

U JUST MAD CAUSE YOU AIN'T GOT DEM ON LOCK, CLANK CLANK, LIKE I DO .

I BET YOU LET YOUR GIRL GO OUT DON'T YOU? YOU PROLLY LET HER HAVE FUN, AND HAVE FRIENDS AND STUFF TOO. I BET YOU EVEN LET HER ANSWER HER OWN FONE.

%*** MAN, U A SIMP, STR8 UP.

Also, for further clarification.. she was sleep when the text came in. I was up watching 30 days of Night. so it ain't like she was texting dude while EYEwas sleep on some sneaky stuff. I sent the "Hi baby!" at mid day the previous day BTW. Dude just chose to text back at 2AM this morning. Get it? LikeI said, she's more naive than sneaky. Half the stuff we go through comes from her Disney Channel view of life, real talk. She's an idealist. She thinksthat because she grew up all 7th heaven and wholesome (and she did. She's my best friend's cousin. He vouches for that. His mother, my "othermom" vouches for that. I've done my research) that the rest of the world is that way. She'll think that because she said she had a man, that dudeHAS to care and so he does.......... when we all know different. It's frustrating as hell at times dealing with such an idealist chick, but at the end ofthe day, it's part of why she's such a classy lady. She's just innocent as hell I guess. I'm a hood dude. I've had my share of differenttypes of girls so I know it's ups and downs w/ whoever you pick. I'd rather be upset because she's naive than be w/ another chick and be upsetbecause she's grimey, or what hve you

Aight now on that tip, I'm ghost for the night. I don't get much net action down here on this BSU campus since shorty has me locked up in her dorm allthe time. I can't complain too much though. t has t's benefits. I'm finna go swipe her meal card,eat up, curl up, and enjoy the spoils of my victory. I'm winning right now IMO. I might be bck to check on this thread late night, but probably not. Mouse,um....... can I get some feedback on that PM?

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

dre cut that crap out
AYE LOOK YOU FAT %%+#+#%%#*+%,

DON'T GET MAD AT ME CAUSE YOU CAN'T SEE YOUR MEAT NO MORE. IT AIN'T MY FAULT!

DATS WHY YOU'RE GIRL CUM RUNNIN TO ME ALL THE TIME!

AND I BE WANGING THE $%@* OUT OF HER TOO!

but some come here like "She's lucky I let her keep the myspace" "She worships me"

blah, blah, blah.

I would just never want a girl that submissive and a girl that can't think for herself. Not attractive.
AYE MAH DUDE.

I BET YOU LET YOUR GIRL GO OUT DON'T YOU? YOU PROLLY LET HER HAVE FUN, AND HAVE FRIENDS AND STUFF TOO. I BET YOU EVEN LET HER ANSWER HER OWN FONE.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i'm Like, #@$* Pimpin, Slavin Is Back
they Like, "yes Master, You Da Best Master"
my *!#+ Need Me, I'm Like Test Answers

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I took my ladies phone from her A LONG time ago, my chick has our house phone if she needs to talk to anyone.
laugh.gif

The way i see it, she is lucky i even let her keep her myspace. Some dude textin my girl at 2 am would start a fight that neither of us even want, so that scenario was deaded long long ago.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

WOW!
Good luck to any relationship you have......
I hope you were joking.

this isnt my girlfriend, this is my lady, the mother of my child, not only is she cuffed she might as well be on felony probation with the way i supervise her
laugh.gif

jokes aside, my chick is a stand up girl and we good anyways, but at the start my girl was an industry chick, so certain laws were needed to be laid down long ago or we would have never got to where we are now anyway.
grin.gif
If she is a stand up girl why you need tobe doing all that.....
grin.gif

blah, blah, blah.

AYE MAH DUDE.

If you have so many on deck why do you even care to keep them ALL on lock? How do you even find the time to keep so many on lock?

blah, blah, blah.

AYE MAH DUDE.

If you have so many on deck why do you even care to keep them ALL on lock? How do you even find the time to keep so many on lock?
WUZ DA POINT IN HAVING ALL DESE BROADS IF I AIN'T GOT'EM ON LOCK!!!

WUZ BETTA DEN 1 !@$%+ ON LOCK? I'LL TELL YA, HAVING 30 #!!*!!$ ON LOCK!!!

IT DON'T TAKE DAT MUCH TIME EVA. CUZ AFTER I GIVE THEM THE THUNDA STROKE, DEY BE DOING WHATEVER I SAY.

I TOLD MY ONE !@$%+ TO GO EAT A DIRT PATTY AND SHE DID IT !!!

CLANK CLANK !@%%$##*@*$#!

YOU MUST ME A GIRL ASKIN' SOME DUMB %@%! LIKE DAT.

YOU WANNA BE ONE OF MY WIMINZ!

Wow. Christ on a cracker. wow. Well, my relationship is no where near perfect but cotdamn am I appreciating it a hell of a lot more than I was earlier
pimp.gif

and thank g I'm not a dog on a leash
smh.gif

Anyways, Rilla, I feel you. Congrats on not flying off the handle and I think your feelings on the situation are correct.

you used the word Potential J.O. scott, i just used it back because its clear yall dont even get what im saying.

of course my girl isnt a J.O. or was never a potential J.O. its like you read that part and didnt even read the rest of what i typed. I just got done writinghow i have only ever had 5 REAL gf's, you really think i made my main girl out of a J.O.????

I mean, i know this is NT, and you dont know me from a rock but man get real.
roll.gif
roll.gif

eNPHAN's girl, i wouldnt talk about anything not being a good luck with your and your dudes public NT breakup, make-up or whatever the hell is going on.

Its hilarious that a girl wanting to stay in her lane is now labeled "weakminded" by NT, hilarious.

I dont know why i even continue to look or respond to this thread, me and my chick probably have one of the most stable relationships out of anyone on thisentire board, i dont feel the need to keep any tabs on her what so ever. She is damn near my wife, like i said, in the start when my chick and all of her girlswere still going out all the time and we werent really together i laid down the rules of what a future relationship with me would be like. She was fine withthem, we moved in together eventually, her phone is no longer needed, it just isnt.

When i said she is lucky i let her keep the myspace it was kind of a joke but at the same time kind of serious, like she really doesnt need it, it serves nopurpose. Thirsty dudes try to holler at her all day on there, i could care less because she keeps in touch with old friends on there i guess so i let her keepit.

We are not teenagers, we are fully grown with a child together, of course everything she does has to be approved by me. If yall dont want to live your liveslike that thats fine, but dont try to knock my hustle, especially when it is damn near flawless.

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

for some reason, I think dre is being sarcastic.

lol@feeling sorry for me.

what I need female friends for?

how is that a sad life?

lol, you dudes keel me.

you telling ME what EYE need to live a "happy" life....

if I'm not playing xbox or at work, I'm paying attention to my girl..

I don't see where other chicks are supposed to fit into that schedule...

lol@breaks up with me over a post again...

if we ever do break up for good, then I can make all the female friends I want....

but I don't see a need for female friends while in a serious, committed relationship

lol@thinking she imposes it on me...

naw homie, that's out of natural choice, and respect for my girl...

ill just keep suffering through my sad life.

I'll continue to be a stand up guy....not concerned with being "cool" to y'alls standards

Oh shut up. One of the first things you told me when I first met you was "I have a lot of female friends" Like the ones you had knocking on your door while I was there or the ones leaving lipstick stained cigarettes in the ashtray. I don't even wear lipstick g.

You're such a bull****ter. Go sit down somewhere.
SEE. DATS DA !+*% I'M TALKIN 'BOUT

MY $*%!+#+ WULD NEVA, EVA IN THE *%+$@+%%+%@#* MINDS THINK OF SAYIN SOME !+*% LIKE DAT TO ME! I'D KICK DAT %$%@+ IN THE UTERUS!

Y'ALL BE GIVIN DEM TOO MUCH LEAVE WAY. FO REAL. A LITTLE BRUCE LEE KARATE CHOP TO THE THROAT CAN DO WONDERS FOR YOUR RELATIONSHIP!

M.O.B

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

for some reason, I think dre is being sarcastic.

lol@feeling sorry for me.

what I need female friends for?

how is that a sad life?

lol, you dudes keel me.

you telling ME what EYE need to live a "happy" life....

if I'm not playing xbox or at work, I'm paying attention to my girl..

I don't see where other chicks are supposed to fit into that schedule...

lol@breaks up with me over a post again...

if we ever do break up for good, then I can make all the female friends I want....

but I don't see a need for female friends while in a serious, committed relationship

lol@thinking she imposes it on me...

naw homie, that's out of natural choice, and respect for my girl...

ill just keep suffering through my sad life.

I'll continue to be a stand up guy....not concerned with being "cool" to y'alls standards

Oh shut up. One of the first things you told me when I first met you was "I have a lot of female friends" Like the ones you had knocking on your doorwhile I was there or the ones leaving lipstick stained cigarettes in the ashtray. I don't even wear lipstick g.

You're such a bull****ter. Go sit down somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom