So you chillin in bed w/ ya girl at 2AM.... (UPDATE: Pg. 5)

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

eek.gif
some of these situations are outlandish

I dunno. Wow. Just. Wow

Im here saying the same $%$# to myself.... How do people put up with this??

Like gat damn, THERE ARE OTHER FEMALES OUT THERE!!!!

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

my girl gets texts at 3 and 4 am....

yet, acts like i'm tripping when i bug out...

nor has she cursed dude out..

she'll curse me out for missing a phone call...

won't say anything to THIS guy...

-rolls eyes-
so do you even know what she talks to these guys about?

well you had better ask her because you know ignorance is not bliss in your opinion

I'd have sex with her.. no lie.
all insecurities wash away when im pipin', I know I can't be replaced.

edit: when in doubt, pipe it out
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

TBONE95860 wrote:
51and3rd wrote:
IM A HELION wrote:
My girl (well, she kinda my girl, and she kinda ain't...
ohwell.gif
) gets texts from dudes while we in the bed all the time. She shows them to me and we laugh at how hard they simpin.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Youngin you the one slippin. Why does all these dudes have her number anyway? I've done the same thing wen I get caught texin a girl. LOL she ahead of the game tho..... I guess that makes u her favorite because she blatantly shows you all the guys who tex her......... or does that mean she knows you aint goin no where no matter what she does? Nter's pimp hands are sooooooooooo weak!
laugh.gif

So if you meet a gorgeous girl.... you aren't too expect that she has lots of guys numbers?
Puh-lease.
And usually pretty females get hit up by 32454353 guys whether they are single or not. (
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
I hit up girls with boyfriends sometimes)

Look bra if you like to wife a girl who gives her number out to 32454353 guys jus for the sake of bein single then you got a lot of female problems ahead of you. Me personally, I like to feel special, maybe fight of 1 or 2 *!*++%, not 32454353. Plus if thats his girl I hope they talked for a good period of time before the cuffing. That gave her plenty of time to send out the "stop texin me" tex. Even though theres some cats who dont get that but its obvious its a constant thing by the way he's talkin. Thats not a good look.
laugh.gif
Problems ahead? Please.
Who said I fight ANY dudes? Ain't
32454353 to worry about when I'm with a girl.... there's just me.
I agree with you that guys shouldn't keep texting ALL the time.....
That being said you seem to be insecure. So what your girls going to leave you if she talks to ANY other guys? She can't talk to other guys?
laugh.gif
Please.
Know your girl.... if she can't control herself & doesn't have enough respect for you that she won't cheat on you.... then that ain't theGOOD one.
Any gorgeous girl is going to have guy friends...... it comes with the territory. You deal with it.

I hate guys & girls who say you have to cut off talking to all friends of the opposite sex.
(granted NO ONE should be texting you at no 2 AM in the morning.... but a drunk text gets a pass)

Originally Posted by OptimusADL

-rolls eyes-

You share that girl. Real Talk.

No smiles sir.

AINT THAT THE SAME FEMALE THAT POST ON NIKETALK

IF SOOO

I KNEW IT

I KNOW HER KIND ALL TOO WELL

YOU BEING PLAYED SHE GOT THE GAMESHARK IN YOUR HEAD \

Originally Posted by Qpitfighter

Originally Posted by yungmatt

2dwia21.gif

If thats my girl,Thats what I would do

laugh.gif
Where is that vid from?

daym jigga man that better not be beyonce
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif
...if shes in bed with me at 2am...she can talk to anyone she wants but when itstime to come home shes in bed with daddy...juss be like you texting your friends how good i was?

Originally Posted by NothingBefore

Originally Posted by OptimusADL

-rolls eyes-

You share that girl. Real Talk.

No smiles sir.

AINT THAT THE SAME FEMALE THAT POST ON NIKETALK

IF SOOO

I KNEW IT

I KNOW HER KIND ALL TOO WELL

YOU BEING PLAYED SHE GOT THE GAMESHARK IN YOUR HEAD \

LMAO!
roll.gif

laugh.gif
at alot of these responses... alot of truth to them.

But as you get older, you have to realize that sometimes it is just a friend... I mean, you can't help but be suspicious, but I have a few female friendsthat are in relationships I'll text later at night, as thats when I am free to do so.

Not 2 AM, though. That's almost a guarantee your chick is getting it on the side. Sorry.

Originally Posted by yungmatt

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

Originally Posted by Nawth21

And usually pretty females get hit up by 32454353 guys whether they are single or not
only if those girls are in the habit of giving out their number to tons of guys.
To some extent yeah.... but when you're an attractive female.... you tend to be in contact/around/come across/meet lots of guys....
And they may not be giving their # out at all once they're with you. They mighta just been on the single prowl until they met you
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
You my friend are BUGGIN
Even if a BAD chick is single when she met me, if she got 1k dudes numbers in her phone it either means shes a JO or she has little to no self esteem and is feenin for a boyfriend. Ive heard of chicks taking a thousand numbers but givin out your number to a thousand guys....
smh.gif

1K? Nice exaggeration.....
I'm talking attractive women have a good amount of guy friends.... attractive women who are nice by nature (& give out their #) etc etc.....
You make it seem as though if you give out your # then they've had sex with that person
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
No.

"it either means shes a JO or she has little to no self esteem and is feenin for a boyfriend."
Not necessarily at all. I know plenty of attractive women where this is simply not the case.

Often times very attractive women simply just know a lot of guys because lots of guys try and know who they are simply because of their looks. This in no wayhas ANYTHING to do with the girl..... yet more so the GUYS.

And really if you get in a relationship with a very attractive girl you have KNOW that there are going to be dudes trying to get at your girl.... SHE'SSEXY!!! You deal with it....

Its not that she has guys texting her, its at 2am. Nothing good comes of anything at 2am
laugh.gif

I guess I'm just stingy with the digits. I hate talking to people on the phone, i never gave out my #. And I'd consider myself mildly attractive
frown.gif
laugh.gif

If a dude was to hit her that late I wouldn't even care, I trust her enough to check that *%$ like "dude?" my girl don't have any malefriends but I try to encourage her to get have some, she don't like girls, so she can't be with me 24/7.

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

1K? Nice exaggeration.....
I'm talking attractive women have a good amount of guy friends.... attractive women who are nice by nature (& give out their #) etc etc.....
You make it seem as though if you give out your # then they've had sex with that person
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
No.

"it either means shes a JO or she has little to no self esteem and is feenin for a boyfriend."
Not necessarily at all. I know plenty of attractive women where this is simply not the case.

Often times very attractive women simply just know a lot of guys because lots of guys try and know who they are simply because of their looks. This in no way has ANYTHING to do with the girl..... yet more so the GUYS.

And really if you get in a relationship with a very attractive girl you have KNOW that there are going to be dudes trying to get at your girl.... SHE'S SEXY!!! You deal with it....

laugh.gif
Is this guy slow?? You said 32454353 guys

Anyway thats not the point..... Your saying that if a chick is sexy she has to give out her number when she gets approached... Like dudes have some type ofmind control over the chick
laugh.gif

Just by saying something that dumb you my friend are lost in the game

-rolls eyes-
54835bf0b3eda7651f8d52da9ee86c72db5ea67.gif

65815fb0a51854969a277c38e0832af041f19ea.gif

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Would never happen to me, she knows better not to show me.

Fixed.

I have an idea that you're not a naive person. Just sayin dont under estimate these birds cuz ...

Then its her responsibility to tell all of these other guys to stop calling her as she is no longer available.
indeed.

but then you also have guys that just dont' care about that...as the saying goes...."all's fair..."

Follow the colors…

Hi baby!

Whatup baby dis dave. Im jus letting u kno u can text me at dis number from now on. Text me wen u can

What happen 2 ur other phone?

I still got it it's cheaper to have both fones

Oh..so why does it matter?

Cus I aint have textin on my other fone nomo. Wat u doin

Chillen in bed wit my dude

(rolls over and goes to sleep… so I start replying)

U lyin. Tell em I said watup. Ay I wanna c u tho

Who are you and y u text my lady at this time? Chill out… fall back

B cool lil homie. I can text ya girl weneva I want

I don't care if you waste your texts or your time dude.You want what I already got apparently. Just be civil about it and fall back lol

"Girl's name" quit playin wit me

It's cool dat u got er just tell beauty to get at me lata

She is beautiful isn't she? I'll tell her u tried… Good effort kid. As a tip tho, if u want another dudes girl you gotta bring something more to thetable than desperation and compliments

On da 4 I aint got times to be playing with "B-words" disguised as "N-words". So u a good nite and a peaceful life lil"N-word"

Hoover74 over here. I ain't worried bout "s-word" you slappin. Go to sleep LOL

After that, I woke my girl up and asked her, "what's more important than love in a relationship". She said "Trust". I said Ilove and trust her and I told her we'd talk in the morning and she should rest up for finals. So we went back to sleep.

Note to self: I initiated the first text after an argument based on my own suspicions. Dave stays in the Chi (200+ miles from my girl at BSU= noreal threat in the first place). Dude has been friendzowned for a while now according to my lady. I proved that Dave is no real friend because no real frienddisrespects you to your man (he called her a B disguised as a N), no real friend challenges your BF I nregards toyou, and no real friend texts you at 2AM anyway if you got a man. I believe my cavalier attitude affirmed my trust in my lady which strengthens her trust in meand our bond in return. I apparently pissed Dave off, which is a bonus. I told my lady that she can't be gullible in thinking that dudes wanna be"just friends". I asked her if having a "friend" that wants what I have is worth losing what we built and she said no, which I honestlybelieve. I asked her if ANY friend is worth our love, same answer. I told her to be more respectful of my wishes and less gullible or I wouldn't be able totrust her any longer. I think she's more aware of what a friend is now, and I think that she sees that I can trust her but I'm firm about my %%$%. Atfirst she was mad because she thought I was gonna act a fool, but since I didn't and instead made Dave show his hand, I think I win. Well?

If it's a one-time occurence and youv'e got no other reason to doubt her, make mention of it and remain observant. If there's anything elsethat's questionable, drop her.

Some girls just want to please everyone so theyre hesitant to take a stand and tell them to back off

Back
Top Bottom