So you chillin in bed w/ ya girl at 2AM.... (UPDATE: Pg. 5)

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

me=blue
cursive pink=her
red=lame guy

i38l8h.jpg
After all is said and done, at least you got that font game on lock doggy.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Ehhhhhhhh, I dunno Rilla.

I mean, the **#* seems all good.

But the fact that the dude even had the idea/audacity to text her that late is a red flag for me my dude....

But, you know her better than I do
You know as well as me that __S gon do what they gon do, regardless. I can't stop him from talking. I don't care to. I'd rather teachmy girl not to listen and let him waste his breath. She's VERY naive at times, so GAME goes over her head. Trust, I know
grin.gif
. Knowing her, she probablyis more likely to really think this guy was just a friend than to be cheating. It ain't the first time her disney channel innocence has raised alarm.

These broads catching dudes slipping early.

All that playing it cool stuff aint going to work with every broad.

My broad getting a text at 2 am from a dude? I already know what thats about.

Dudes can live in their fantasy world if they like just know that when your broad is textin next dude while cheesing from ear to ear, that is your replacement.

I don't really care though. Whatever happened, happened. And it apparently ain't what's on her mind if she deaded his marriage proposal and is now with me. It ain't no reason (other than ego) to even care. She's clean and I'm getting dirty with her. I win. He lost. Period. IMO

Name one way changing the past is possible. I'll wait. So why even stress it? It's just water under a VERY solid bridge at this point.
290158b2aa15539a78466b38b3ddd03b352b844.gif

Friendzone my ***.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I don't really care though. Whatever happened, happened. And it apparently ain't what's on her mind if she deaded his marriage proposal and is now with me. It ain't no reason (other than ego) to even care. She's clean and I'm getting dirty with her. I win. He lost. Period. IMO

Name one way changing the past is possible. I'll wait. So why even stress it? It's just water under a VERY solid bridge at this point.
Wait?!!?! This changes everything

But the fact that the dude even had the idea/audacity to text her that late is a red flag for me my dude....

You know as well as me that __S gon do what they gon do, regardless. I can't stop him from talking. I don't care to. I'd rather teach my girl not to listen and let him waste his breath. She's VERY naive at times, so GAME goes over her head. Trust, I know
grin.gif
. Knowing her, she probably is more likely to really think this guy was just a friend than to be cheating. It ain't the first time her disney channel innocence has raised alarm.
_'s gon' be _'s at the end of the day....You right.

But, even the grimiest _'s draw the line somewhere....

With that said, I ain't one to comment on nobody's relationship...Best of luck. Do what you feel is right.

She's VERY naive at times, so GAME goes over her head. Trust, I know
grin.gif
. Knowing her, she probably is more likely to really think this guy was just a friend than to be cheating.
laugh.gif
That's how they all seem...

I don't know why +***%+ be thinking girls are stupid...they know what the ##@! they be doing...

laugh.gif
Your in some sort of insecure denial my dude.... You came across like you aint even know who son was before she told you he was a friend.

Now all of a sudden you remembered that she deaded his marriage proposal
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Good Luck with your relationship

Follow the colors…

Hi baby!

Whatup baby dis dave. Im jus letting u kno u can text me at dis number from now on. Text me wen u can

What happen 2 ur other phone?

I still got it it's cheaper to have both fones

Oh..so why does it matter?

Cus I aint have textin on my other fone nomo. Wat u doin

Chillen in bed wit my dude

(rolls over and goes to sleep… so I start replying)

U lyin. Tell em I said watup. Ay I wanna c u tho

Who are you and y u text my lady at this time? Chill out… fall back

B cool lil homie. I can text ya girl weneva I want

I don't care if you waste your texts or your time dude.You want what I already got apparently. Just be civil about it and fall back lol

"Girl's name" quit playin wit me

It's cool dat u got er just tell beauty to get at me lata

She is beautiful isn't she? I'll tell her u tried… Good effort kid. As a tip tho, if u want another dudes girl you gotta bring something more to the table than desperation and compliments

On da 4 I aint got times to be playing with "B-words" disguised as "N-words". So u a good nite and a peaceful life lil "N-word"

Hoover74 over here. I ain't worried bout "s-word" you slappin. Go to sleep LOL

After that, I woke my girl up and asked her, "what's more important than love in a relationship". She said "Trust". I said I love and trust her and I told her we'd talk in the morning and she should rest up for finals. So we went back to sleep.

Note to self: I initiated the first text after an argument based on my own suspicions. Dave stays in the Chi (200+ miles from my girl at BSU= no real threat in the first place). Dude has been friendzowned for a while now according to my lady. I proved that Dave is no real friend because no real friend disrespects you to your man (he called her a B disguised as a N), no real friend challenges your BF I nregards to you, and no real friend texts you at 2AM anyway if you got a man. I believe my cavalier attitude affirmed my trust in my lady which strengthens her trust in me and our bond in return. I apparently pissed Dave off, which is a bonus. I told my lady that she can't be gullible in thinking that dudes wanna be "just friends". I asked her if having a "friend" that wants what I have is worth losing what we built and she said no, which I honestly believe. I asked her if ANY friend is worth our love, same answer. I told her to be more respectful of my wishes and less gullible or I wouldn't be able to trust her any longer. I think she's more aware of what a friend is now, and I think that she sees that I can trust her but I'm firm about my %%$%. At first she was mad because she thought I was gonna act a fool, but since I didn't and instead made Dave show his hand, I think I win. Well?
smh.gif
laugh.gif
.. honestly tho some dudes in here are hilarious...i mean i dont hae to worry about the texting in the wee hrs of the AM....but if i wasin that situation and thats wifey, then its a done deal. no questions asked. once trust is gone, everything else will fall apart.

Marriage proposal?! That just came from stage left real quick...but yeah. I would say just school her [unless of course she's runnin' it on you and shegot your nose open, but I don't think that's the case].

My situation, my girl deleted every dood's number [except family] out of her phone....without me askin' at all. I told her not to, but she said shedidn't need to talk to any other guy at all. So I said, "Ok." And she screens her calls and texts, so if you're not in her contacts, you goright to voicemail or she wont get the text.

Originally Posted by Primavera Vills

Marriage proposal?! That just came from stage left real quick...but yeah. I would say just school her [unless of course she's runnin' it on you and she got your nose open, but I don't think that's the case].

My situation, my girl deleted every dood's number [except family] out of her phone....without me askin' at all. I told her not to, but she said she didn't need to talk to any other guy at all. So I said, "Ok." And she screens her calls and texts, so if you're not in her contacts, you go right to voicemail or she wont get the text.

laugh.gif
Damn I ain't heard that song since I was a little kid and Iain't know what they were talking about...now I see %@@!!!% been out here playing foul since way back when
tired.gif

Damn I can't find that one comedian who talks about how dudes suck at cheating. When a girl calls they heart stop, they tuck in the corner of the bedwhispering "why you call so late? Im a call you back" then roll over and the girl gives you the ice grill.

But when a dude calls a girl late she plays it off smooth and goes "Hey Dave how you doing?!" O honey it's my friend dave on the phone and thedude goes oh ok it's just dave my girl trust me enough to tell me.

Sucka for love mmm mm Sucka for love

Follow the colors…

Hi baby!

Whatup baby dis dave. Im jus letting u kno u can text me at dis number from now on. Text me wen u can

What happen 2 ur other phone?

I still got it it's cheaper to have both fones

Oh..so why does it matter?

Cus I aint have textin on my other fone nomo. Wat u doin

Chillen in bed wit my dude

(rolls over and goes to sleep… so I start replying)

U lyin. Tell em I said watup. Ay I wanna c u tho

Who are you and y u text my lady at this time? Chill out… fall back

B cool lil homie. I can text ya girl weneva I want

I don't care if you waste your texts or your time dude.You want what I already got apparently. Just be civil about it and fall back lol

"Girl's name" quit playin wit me

It's cool dat u got er just tell beauty to get at me lata

She is beautiful isn't she? I'll tell her u tried… Good effort kid. As a tip tho, if u want another dudes girl you gotta bring something more to the table than desperation and compliments

On da 4 I aint got times to be playing with "B-words" disguised as "N-words". So u a good nite and a peaceful life lil "N-word"

Hoover74 over here. I ain't worried bout "s-word" you slappin. Go to sleep LOL

After that, I woke my girl up and asked her, "what's more important than love in a relationship". She said "Trust". I said I love and trust her and I told her we'd talk in the morning and she should rest up for finals. So we went back to sleep.

Note to self: I initiated the first text after an argument based on my own suspicions. Dave stays in the Chi (200+ miles from my girl at BSU= no real threat in the first place). Dude has been friendzowned for a while now according to my lady. I proved that Dave is no real friend because no real friend disrespects you to your man (he called her a B disguised as a N), no real friend challenges your BF I nregards to you, and no real friend texts you at 2AM anyway if you got a man. I believe my cavalier attitude affirmed my trust in my lady which strengthens her trust in me and our bond in return. I apparently pissed Dave off, which is a bonus. I told my lady that she can't be gullible in thinking that dudes wanna be "just friends". I asked her if having a "friend" that wants what I have is worth losing what we built and she said no, which I honestly believe. I asked her if ANY friend is worth our love, same answer. I told her to be more respectful of my wishes and less gullible or I wouldn't be able to trust her any longer. I think she's more aware of what a friend is now, and I think that she sees that I can trust her but I'm firm about my %%$%. At first she was mad because she thought I was gonna act a fool, but since I didn't and instead made Dave show his hand, I think I win. Well?
Lol u a fool man. U always got this good off the wall relationship stories.
laugh.gif
Dudes used to try that #+% w/ my girl til we both got sidekicks,now the only way they get the math is if she give it to em. But yea, my mans took the L from jump w/ the "Hi baby" line. He's a herb. Not everygirl wants to hear that #+%, they want the truth......at least the non-shallow ones anyway. But good job brah. Next time tho, just keep callin dude thirsty andlaughin at him.
laugh.gif
they get pissed when u do that.

Back
Top Bottom