SO YOU HAVE TO PAY TO SELL ON ISS NOW ?????

I just went on there trying to list some old Jordan's I found while doing some spring cleaning today and see they now charge$5 to list items!!

Oh yeah if you just want to buy items you also have to pay $5 to be able to use the agreements forum
laugh.gif

Sorry if i'm late

You're lying ...

Wait , you're serious ?

WOW . Well , I'm glad mine is still up ...

EDIT*

Wow , I just tried to bump my joint , &nd they asked for my Paypal ...

They are really abusing the Sneaker Game now .

Originally Posted by BOMB SQUAD RECORDS

I just went on there trying to list some old Jordan's I found while doing some spring cleaning today and see they now charge $5 to list items!!

Oh yeah if you just want to buy items you also have to pay $5 to be able to use the agreements forum
laugh.gif

Sorry if i'm late

Son, you can't be serious with that. $teve at it again. More people are just going to put what they want in their sigs in a hope that people will see.

hahaha hilarious, the only thing i would EVER consider using iss for is buying. i got a couple steals but NT is always more reliable. what a joke, just goes toshow you what sneaker collecting is coming to... hopefully this doesn't bring all their overpriced 4% charging s/o h/o bull over to NT.

$teve gettin' his guap on. He knows what he's doing, no doubt about it.

Meh....looks like I'm done selling there though. Its a shame because you could easily make more money there than you can here. The beasts are much morerampant over there.

Their b/s is so unorganized. That is kinda bad news though because more of them might be coming over here trying to sell scam people.

Originally Posted by that WAVE

I guess to help prevent some of the scammers...doubt it works
Nah they're doing it so we can pay for their servers ...

They're corny .

It's not even about the $5 ... it's the principle .

Damn...

what if i want to buy a 10-15 dollar tee, i gotta pay 5 bucks!

crazy, i bought alot of crap off iss too.

indifferent.gif

Its good business...
They have a feedback system which NT doesnt (
ohwell.gif
)
They only charge 5$ a listing which lasts forever(right?)
Ebay murders you with fees...

ISS Wins(BST Forums only)

Good Business move if you ask me...
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

Originally Posted by that WAVE

I guess to help prevent some of the scammers...doubt it works
Nah they're doing it so we can pay for their servers ...

They're corny .

It's not even about the $5 ... it's the principle .

Yep. Steve just said it himself. He's avoiding ads because of the low click rate and fake sneaker ads. He knows exactly what he is doing. I'm glad thatthere are members there who see what's really going on and refuse to support this new move.

what if i want to buy a 10-15 dollar tee, i gotta pay 5 bucks!
Add another $5 to make the agreement.

Damn, I can't bump my looking for items anymore. Oh well, time to find a new place to buy/sell.

Complaining over $ 5? Im pretty sure its per year, meaning if you sell even 2 shoes/per year its still exponentially cheaper than Ebay with just as much itemtraffic. If anything it will clear up people trying to move the same old rubbish for months on end.

laugh.gif

why am i not surprised?

oh well, looks like i now officially have zero reason to ever go to that site ever again.

ISS is a community of scamming, greedy lil bastards.

I paid like 20 something dollars (might have been 30 plus) for that Penny Sole Collector issue...months ago, I never received it and never heard from themagain.

And that was from the official site store.
smh.gif

its still exponentially cheaper than Ebay with just as much item traffic
laugh.gif

I just read the thread over there and saying it's to help pay for servers
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

The only servers that is gonna help pay for are the ones bringing $teve his drinks.

WAKE UP KIDS!!!

The Obama inspired Six Rings don't bother me that much. I guess NT B/S is the way to go. Never had a problem with NT's system, just with the buyers.

You do get more money on ISS.

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

ISS is a community of scamming, greedy lil bastards.

I paid like 20 something dollars (might have been 30 plus) for that Penny Sole Collector issue...months ago, I never received it and never heard from them again.

And that was from the official site store.
smh.gif

Lol did you get in contact with them? Chargeback? Payapl dispute?

WOW I clicked on this thread like nah they trippin but
roll.gif
Steve is gettin that bread off them jits
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I see they say its to pay for theservers...may be so but that site is crooked.

Originally Posted by RocSole

Funny thing is that they didn't even give a warning..they just did it.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
It would have been smart to send a mass PM to the entirecommunity so that everyone was prepared.

Meth, I think this might be the perfect opportunity to implement a feedback and agreement system.

Back
Top Bottom