SO YOU HAVE TO PAY TO SELL ON ISS NOW ?????

smh.gif
the only decent thing onI$$.

I feel NT's B/S forum could be improved though. Things lag due to the approval process by the mods. I would suggest a system where NT can approvemembers' locations via a mailing certification system (like paypal does). Then after approval, people can make threads and it would instantly post online. Might work, might not...just a thought.

I dont mind paying $5 to sell on ISS
but if its $5 for the agreement forum as well then thats going to scare off a lot of buyers

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

Originally Posted by RellNye

Originally Posted by RocSole

Funny thing is that they didn't even give a warning..they just did it.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
It would have been smart to send a mass PM to the entire community so that everyone was prepared.

Meth, I think this might be the perfect opportunity to implement a feedback and agreement system.
Meth please implement a feedback system

I messaged Meth about this sometime last year and he said Yuku doesn't have a feedback feature just yet. Development and testing takes some time, and Ihope Yuku gets this done asap.

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

Originally Posted by RellNye

Originally Posted by RocSole

Funny thing is that they didn't even give a warning..they just did it.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
It would have been smart to send a mass PM to the entire community so that everyone was prepared.

Meth, I think this might be the perfect opportunity to implement a feedback and agreement system.
Meth please implement a feedback system

I messaged Meth about this sometime last year and he said Yuku doesn't have a feedback feature just yet. Development and testing takes some time, and I hope Yuku gets this done asap.

The only things I thought ISS B/S was better was the fact that they had a feedback system, the bumping and the expiring of topics here, also it is kind of ahassle to get the mod approval

Originally Posted by eeBS7eez

hahaha hilarious, the only thing i would EVER consider using iss for is buying. i got a couple steals but NT is always more reliable. what a joke, just goes to show you what sneaker collecting is coming to... hopefully this doesn't bring all their overpriced 4% charging s/o h/o bull over to NT.
laugh.gif
, others know why I'm laughin

I really think the agreement stuff is worthless though. It does nothing whatsoever to prevent fraud. When people agree to a transaction in any type ofdialogue, the contract is set - there's really no need for an agreement system because of this fact. I'd say we do the following:

1. A feedback system
2. A system that "certifies" sellers somehow. Again, to clarify, say you want to sell on NT. You PM a mod or admin your name, mailing address,etc., and the mods mail a certification code to the seller's house. The seller verifies that he/she got the letter in the mail and PMs the code to a mod. (won't totally prevent fraud, but it surely will help discourage it).
3. Somehow make extensive integration of the search tags (basically get people to use them). That would help improve the B/S forum so much.

Originally Posted by theconditioner

I really think the agreement stuff is worthless though. It does nothing whatsoever to prevent fraud. When people agree to a transaction in any type of dialogue, the contract is set - there's really no need for an agreement system because of this fact. I'd say we do the following:

1. A feedback system
2. A system that "certifies" sellers somehow. Again, to clarify, say you want to sell on NT. You PM a mod or admin your name, mailing address, etc., and the mods mail a certification code to the seller's house. The seller verifies that he/she got the letter in the mail and PMs the code to a mod. (won't totally prevent fraud, but it surely will help discourage it).
3. Somehow make extensive integration of the search tags (basically get people to use them). That would help improve the B/S forum so much.

Yeah, the agreements sytem does nothing to prevent fraud. The feedback is good because you can see how a seller has treated buyers in the past and what theexperience will be if you buy from them.

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

I really think the agreement stuff is worthless though. It does nothing whatsoever to prevent fraud. When people agree to a transaction in any type of dialogue, the contract is set - there's really no need for an agreement system because of this fact. I'd say we do the following:

1. A feedback system
2. A system that "certifies" sellers somehow. Again, to clarify, say you want to sell on NT. You PM a mod or admin your name, mailing address, etc., and the mods mail a certification code to the seller's house. The seller verifies that he/she got the letter in the mail and PMs the code to a mod. (won't totally prevent fraud, but it surely will help discourage it).

Yeah, the agreements sytem does nothing to prevent fraud. The feedback is good because you can see how a seller has treated buyers in the past and what the experience will be if you buy from them.
lol i see your on ISS right now defending NT, i am too using j-rich23

Yeah I would like to see NT start to incorporate the Feedback system they were talking about.

Originally Posted by SickWitIt

$5 for a year? That's nothing. I have to resort to ISS cause my 3 months on NT aren't up
smh.gif

And the three month period is a good thing in the long run.

Good...

It weeds out some of the broke @(# hood-rat kids trying to get over on you with them ol NDS (Nearly Dog @(#) shoes they be trying to pass as DS.....

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

1. A feedback system

Yeah, the agreements sytem does nothing to prevent fraud. The feedback is good because you can see how a seller has treated buyers in the past and what the experience will be if you buy from them.
lol i see your on ISS right now defending NT, i am too using j-rich23

Yeah man, I like the JB forum on ISS, but now they are pulling this crap I orbably will spend even less time there. I love trying to see people defend thismove. They straight up didn't tell people about this and just started enforcing it. People are in the middle of their agreements and can't finishbecause one of them doesn't want to pay. I think it is hella funny trying to see them pull this out of the blue

yeah, that korrupt guy is really annoying talking about how he has more feedback than the other guy

^
Thats me

laugh.gif

Funny thing is, I was about to do business with him a couple months ago too

i used I$$ for 1 transaction, and that was my last. buncha scammers on that site anyways.

for real though, NSB.org > NT > I$$ when it comes to BST forums

Back
Top Bottom