SO YOU HAVE TO PAY TO SELL ON ISS NOW ?????

Steve wrote:
BTW - I didn't mention this earlier as I wanted everyone to post their thoughts before I started posting the good stuff. There will be some free stuff given away randomly to MP subscribers.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by BOMB SQUAD RECORDS

Steve wrote:
BTW - I didn't mention this earlier as I wanted everyone to post their thoughts before I started posting the good stuff. There will be some free stuff given away randomly to MP subscribers.
roll.gif

fishing-hook.jpg

TFXRL.JPG

and...

fishing-sinker.jpg

Steve wrote:
roll.gif

i just read that
roll.gif

ISS has fallen down real talk.....majority of the users there now are like 16 and younger post +@@%%! trying to gain rep.

I personally love Niketalk...friend got me into this forum
smile.gif

Like I posted in that thread earlier, there's nothing but sheep there.

The mods over there are on some other *+**. Some of them are members here as well (sarteaga, trbo, MarcSJ08).

yea iss kinda fked up with the fee.
still got much love for mods on the site, but i think im going to start using my nt a little more often.

the 5 bucks isnt a hefty fee, i just feel they make enough money to purchase a new server.
they cant be that broke.

Originally Posted by RellNye

icon_razz.gif
The almighty steve has arrived.
You know you're a failure if steve doesn't acknowledge you. I've never seen him flame anyone
icon_lol.gif

shawnmichaelssuckscock.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Its unfortunate though cause now that a lot of I$$ members will come over to NT we gonna get threads like "If you were born without feet would you stillcollect kicks"
laugh.gif

Wait....Why are we even discussin the shananigans that go on over at ISS on here anyway? Isn't that word supposed to be taboo?

Steve wrote:
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
haha wow I don't think i've ever used an emotion on here before but this deserves it.

did he really think anyone would believe that??

I'm holding off on paying that fee for now.

It's not really explained in detail about where that $5 is going. It was running fine and free before, apparently at a loss and now it's $5 per person.Seems like a big jump.

I want to know what the numbers are, how much money they received, where it goes and how much it costs to maintain their server. Trying to get an answer now,but I feel like I'm about to get banned, lol.

Back
Top Bottom