So Your Girl "Big Precious" Thinks She Is Beautiful Now. LOL. (From TMZ)

Originally Posted by Alan Garner

Originally Posted by HOVKid

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

AND she made People's Top 100 Most Beautiful List
^who is that
nerd.gif
??? I feel dumb for not knowing her name
cheryl cole/tweedy. bomb english broad who was with ashley cole until he cheated on her
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sreggie101

roll.gif
roll.gif
dude asked 'what do you prefer to be called, gabby or precious?'
smh.gif
laugh.gif

gabourey-sidibe-ampas-governors-awards-04.jpg

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

sick.gif

I was about to fap before I saw this... Shouldnt have opened this thread.

damm she looks like a silverback in that vid... but mehh... i think im beautiful too.. F' it

I dislike fat woman alot, but i hate ones that think they are good looking. Whoever nominated her to be put on that list should be sat on by a rhino.

The worst part about DCAllAmerican's (let's be honest, a guy who shown nothing but contempt for anything not archetypically 'manly') view is that he thinks that there are people that are actually entitled to certain levels of a-holeness. Somehow the way someone looks not only enables them but actually grants them to act as if their looks are what makes them better than others. So if someone the likes of Scarlett Johansson were to call DCAllAmerican out for being the miserable +%+@ that he is, he would be more accepting of his overall twatness as opposed to someone like Kirstie Alley calling him out for the same twatness. This gets interesting when you consider that I have gathered (as I'm sure anyone else on here with half an intellect) that DCAllAmerican has very little to add to anything....Not anything of any intellect or weight anyway. He seems to be the foreskin that is thrown away not the foreskin that is pulled back during circumcision. So by his own standards, and mainly because his views seem to render him utterly useless in my opinion, he needs to be an absolutely beautiful person on the outside to be worth anything. So, if DCAllAmerican isn't the perfect looking person, he really must be the useless waste of flesh that he exudes. That's by your standards, DCAA, not mine.

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

I dislike fat woman alot, but i hate ones that think they are good looking. Whoever nominated her to be put on that list should be sat on by a rhino.
Yea it HAS to be some sort of a joke

@Rebecca Lobo

I already addressed what you are trying to say in your paragraph. Read through the thread. I already stated that I hate all forms of cockiness. But cockiness coming from someone that isn't official appears (to me) to be worse. That is what I said. NOT what you said I said.

So again, I don't support any type of boasting and bragging. Scarlett shouldn't do it. Big Gabby shouldn't either. But when Gabby does it, it WILL look worse than when Scarlett does it. Why? Because she doesn't have the juice.

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

The worst part about DCAllAmerican's (let's be honest, a guy who shown nothing but contempt for anything not archetypically 'manly') view is that he thinks that there are people that are actually entitled to certain levels of a-holeness. Somehow the way someone looks not only enables them but actually grants them to act as if their looks are what makes them better than others. So if someone the likes of Scarlett Johansson were to call DCAllAmerican out for being the miserable +%+@ that he is, he would be more accepting of his overall twatness as opposed to someone like Kirstie Alley calling him out for the same twatness. This gets interesting when you consider that I have gathered (as I'm sure anyone else on here with half an intellect) that DCAllAmerican has very little to add to anything....Not anything of any intellect or weight anyway. He seems to be the foreskin that is thrown away not the foreskin that is pulled back during circumcision. So by his own standards, and mainly because his views seem to render him utterly useless in my opinion, he needs to be an absolutely beautiful person on the outside to be worth anything. So, if DCAllAmerican isn't the perfect looking person, he really must be the useless waste of flesh that he exudes. That's by your standards, DCAA, not mine.
This is probably the realest thing I have read in some time.

Truthiness levels in this post are quite high.

So by his own standards, and mainly because his views seem to render him utterly useless in my opinion, he needs to be an absolutely beautiful person on the outside to be worth anything. So, if DCAllAmerican isn't the perfect looking person, he really must be the useless waste of flesh that he exudes. That's by your standards, DCAA, not mine.
laugh.gif
eek.gif

That makes so much sense...

Nothing wrong with a big person feeling good about themself.

Not even if they're dilusional about it.

At least they feeling good about life.

I rather that than a miserable or depressed big person walkin around moping.

you sir....have been applauded

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Yea it HAS to be some sort of a joke

@Rebecca Lobo

I already addressed what you are trying to say in your paragraph. Read through the thread. I already stated that I hate all forms of cockiness. But cockiness coming from someone that isn't official appears (to me) to be worse. That is what I said. NOT what you said I said.

So again, I don't support any type of boasting and bragging. Scarlett shouldn't do it. Big Gabby shouldn't either. But when Gabby does it, it WILL look worse than when Scarlett does it. Why? Because she doesn't have the juice.

let me quote you:

That is all I am saying. If she looked good, maybe she could get away with answering questions like that.
But she doesn't, so she needs to be on her best behavior.

Looks like you think some people are entitled to certain prick ways depending on their looks to me, dude.  You seem to think that someone's worth can be determined by what they look like.  Your tolerance for their actions is predicated on how erect they make your penis. Brilliant. So, not only is 'beauty in the eye of the beholder,' the extent to what !!%!$% things they can do is dependent on how easy they are on your very eyes.  Whatever dude, You seem like the guy in high school who would try to get with the good looking girls only to find himself going home to pile of crusty socks under his bed.

Originally Posted by CIDMAN911

roll.gif

Why do SO MANY of you keep talking as if that is the only alternative?

Last time I checked Depressed and Cocky weren't the two only ways to carry yourself.
laugh.gif

Have you ever been a heavy set person to know how it feels like being fat?

I have.

I carried myself pretty normal in public, but it was horrible feeling being fat. And most people could tell.

Depression and Cocky def aren't the only two ways to carry yourself when you're big, but with most, it does boil down to feeling either/or = Feeling good about being big or bein hella bummed out about it. That's my opinion from hanging out with other husky kids when I was younger.

Big ups to Bruce Bruce & Biggie...
pimp.gif

I dont have have any problems with dc but this is extremely accurate. On another note, you called him foreskin. 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by CIDMAN911

roll.gif

Why do SO MANY of you keep talking as if that is the only alternative?

Last time I checked Depressed and Cocky weren't the two only ways to carry yourself.
laugh.gif
It is when you're overweight. Especially in this society.

Back
Top Bottom