So you're in the club getting your groove on with the ladies that you came with then...

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Originally Posted by NiPxD

...you decided to try your luck with a random bird
You eyed the dance floor and noticed a group of ladies dancing with each other
pimp.gif

You selected, then approached with a simple "woud you like to dance"

And she hits you with the "Sorry lady's night"

1 of my boys I NIPxD walked up to a girl last night, and she kinda gave him the "lean back", so he asked "i just wanna know where you're from" and she answered "Jersey" and he left...her face was
grin.gif
??
ohwell.gif

He told me he did that cuz he knew she wasnt interested from the start so he wanted to mess with her

i thought it was pretty funny
laugh.gif

So how do i increase my chances next time? Share your wisdom my NT fellows

Dude iono if you are tryna be funny but....
eyes.gif
if it was me i'd say itwas me already cmon now i started this thread out asking advice for me so why would i make up a situation to save face

Usually i just walk up behing the girl and start grinding. Sometimes they move, but most of the time they stay.
Usually me and my friend of choice, team up find two girls and walk up to them together. Sometimes that doesnt work out right though, one of yall gets dissed,then it solo dolo for the other cat. haha

I remember in the club once, i asked this girl for her phone number and i already had it. lol. I was confused for a min(trying to think back, like did i get ittonight of some previous night?).

Then theres the dance with one of your girlfriends you brought to the club with you, then get some girl to dance with her, then your girlfriend will move andpush the girl to you and create a sandwich. Some many different maneuvers.

Originally Posted by I DONT PASS

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

Originally Posted by JuJu

man its great when you on the other side of this. there is nothing more satisfying when a dude comes up to you to ask if the dude grinding on you is just a friend. this cat tonight reallly gave me his card and asked to hook it up. hahaha. best part was another chick i was with peeped game and she likes to mess with dudes so she just starts stratlin the other leg gettin it. dude looked hurt and walked away. i cant hate though cause i been that dude before too, but tonight the swagger was on a hundred trillion.
alien.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

aaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyoooooooooooooooooooooooo
Im still confused if juju, is a girl or a guy or just bi. "It" be talking like a dude, but sometimes you see comments like this. Let usknow JUJU. hahaha

^LOL

I havent asked a chick to dance in a min...At the moment, im kinda diggin that. The only advice I have for this thread, dont wife a girl from the club.

i just post up till im drunk enough, that my swag is 100 or i dont care....then i go holla @ chicks, unless some get me while im posted gettin twisted.

man its great when you on the other side of this. there is nothing more satisfying when a dude comes up to you to ask if the dude grinding on you is just a friend. this cat tonight reallly gave me his card and asked to hook it up. hahaha. best part was another chick i was with peeped game and she likes to mess with dudes so she just starts stratlin the other leg gettin it. dude looked hurt and walked away. i cant hate though cause i been that dude before too, but tonight the swagger was on a hundred trillion.

wut?

Don't ask. It's that simple. If she doesn't dance with you, take your L and it's "On to the next one." And you said "groovingwith the chicks you came with." Do you bring sand to the beach?
eyes.gif

When I see a group of bad chicks on the "ladies circle/night" BS, I just dive in there!!! I can't lie though, sometimes when i get too throwed, iend up in a group of BBW's haha

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

you went with girls?..

use them to your advantage to get an in

girls make it seem like your not a creepy dude, whoever you approach will be more open.
smokin.gif

easier than going in solo.

I'm a star in the club.

Knowing how to dance ftw.

No matter the night, at some point, I WILL be that dude...center of the dance floor, crowd around, getting the mean grind like AYYYY!@!

All I do is dance though, got a wifey already.

its so funny to me how people on NT have the confidence to talk e beef, and all this other, but when it comes to confidence in public there are a whole lottasquids. No reference to OP, I just see these post all the time. Just be a MAN

hahaha oh man im mad late but i meant chick gringing on your leg. smh at myself.

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

I'm a star in the club.

Knowing how to dance ftw.

No matter the night, at some point, I WILL be that dude...center of the dance floor, crowd around, getting the mean grind like AYYYY!@!

All I do is dance though, got a wifey already.
Sounds like yours truly (II)
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by I DONT PASS

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

alien.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

aaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyoooooooooooooooooooooooo
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom