SO....

2 all u bammas i saw at D&B's at the last D.A.R., this ones for u...
jackfinger.gif

mad.gif

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Originally Posted by TheGift23

Originally Posted by Swish 22

Originally Posted by Swish 22

Playoff wins since 2000:

Skins - 1

Cowgirls- 0

regular season does not mean anything.

Now that any and all Skins fans have been proven to be FRAUDS with statements like this above, now that the Cowboys have actually won a playoff game what do you dudes have to say??
what do you have to say now? see you next season.

Seeing as how my team is the 49ers I could care less about who won or didn't win this again, nice try though champ. Not to mention, a ******* fan should be the last person trying to knock anybody's team right now. You bums couldn't even beat a team in your own division.
Eh, end of the day, they are headed home with nothing just like us...and we got a top 5 pick at least.
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

Nah champ it aint no "well at the end of the day they're heading home just like us talk" cause at the end of the day the Skins are at the bottom of the NFC East................the very bottom.
just like ******* fans to be super quiet and wont give credit when it was due. then when we lose yall want to come out the wood works. we bothaccomplished something this season...us: a playoff win. yall: tripling your wins with your losses. hats off to you
pimp.gif

Outside of them running up the score at the end, my hat goes off to the Vikings. Their Defense clearly was better than our Offensive Line today
mad.gif
. I think we can really learn from our mistakes and get better next year.

Originally Posted by GL Rayner

Outside of them running up the score at the end

as a cowgirl fan, what would you have them do...take a knee and pay homage to a great season the girls had...

I wonder if all of those "Never been to the state of Texas" DMV born Cowboys fans are gonna be flying those flags off their cars today????

Originally Posted by 2Guard

as a cowboy fan, what would you have them do...take a knee and pay homage to a great season the girls had...
So if it was against any other team, it would not be ok? In my opinion it was classless. But, they beat us pretty good and I can't orwon't deny that. Regardless of what anyone says, we had a very productive year and I know we will be back in the playoff hunt next season
wink.gif

Originally Posted by 2Guard

as a cowboy fan, what would you have them do...take a knee and pay homage to a great season the girls had...
So if it was against any other team, it would not be ok? In my opinion it was classless. But, they beat us pretty good and I can't or won't deny that. Regardless of what anyone says, we had a very productive year and I know we will be back in the playoff hunt next season
wink.gif
yes...it would have been ok with any other team..
......you play for 60 minutes..

classless? it was the PLAYOFFS. there are 60 minutes in the game. play like it. keith brooking needs to shut up and realize that he gets paid a king's wageto prevent the other team from being so "classless". "better" = "classless" in cowboy country.

You call it play the game for 60 minutes. I call it classless. We will just agree to disagree. At the end of the day, the cowboys did not show up and thebetter team won and advanced to the NFC Championship. We will see them next year....

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

I wonder if all of those "Never been to the state of Texas" DMV born Cowboys fans are gonna be flying those flags off their cars today????

roll.gif

Highly doubt it.....I bet half of them don't even know the Capital of Texas

You call it play the game for 60 minutes. I call it classless. We will just agree to disagree. At the end of the day, the cowboys did not show up and the better team won and advanced to the NFC Championship. We will see them next year....

would your cowboys be classless if they scored points on a team that couldn't stop them? i mean really, is it the vikings fault that the cowboyscouldn't stop them?. your right, the ******** sucked this year, maybe even worse than they ever had, didn't win .500 of the games, nor make theplayoffs, but in my opinion going to the playoffs and losing is like not even making it. what do you have to show? you were a better team and made it to theplayoffs, and lost? what fun is that, id much rather know that my team sucks, which they do, and not expect $%!@ like i have done for the past several years.2nd place is the 1st loser.

Originally Posted by neukicks

You call it play the game for 60 minutes. I call it classless. We will just agree to disagree. At the end of the day, the cowboys did not show up and the better team won and advanced to the NFC Championship. We will see them next year....

would your cowboys be classless if they scored points on a team that couldn't stop them? i mean really, is it the vikings fault that the cowboys couldn't stop them?. your right, the ******** sucked this year, maybe even worse than they ever had, didn't win .500 of the games, nor make the playoffs, but in my opinion going to the playoffs and losing is like not even making it. what do you have to show? you were a better team and made it to the playoffs, and lost? what fun is that, id much rather know that my team sucks, which they do, and not expect $%!@ like i have done for the past several years. 2nd place is the 1st loser.

First of all, I call a spade a spade when I see one. If we would have done that, I would def. think that it was classless. Heck, I'll be the first personto admit when our players do stupid things on the field(Flozell Adams is the lead candidate). Second, I never even addressed the Skins as being bad in mycomment. They are what they are.

Like I said, we lost. We got our heads kicked in. I will not refute that. The better team won on Sunday
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom