SOCAL SUMMIT DODGERS VS. PADRES? JUNE 29, TONITE!!!!

YO! Looks like a good time. But I'm a fat @#%$ because all I took out of all the pics and summaries was:
Quote:
man, the food was good as hell.
:smh:
smh.gif
:\
ohwell.gif
teamPINK
||King Ant P, Still Anti henz0||
Don't Call it a Comeback

damn, if you host a summit at nyc, i prolly hit it up
looks real fun, damn...i wish i was at cali lol
where can i cop a phone case?
CHECK THIS!

$40 for bleacher seats and all you can eat? Damn that's sick! I went to Shea Stadium last weekend for a game and a hotdog is $4.50, at least it was Nathan's. They would never have that deal at Yankee Stadium.

they sell like $5million or more dodger dogs a year and 2 million of them are sold at yankee stadium, so I can't believe it myself.
the seats weren't that bad actually.

Phranchise didn't get no pda case. he used to work at LRG too, but he fam, he also rolled up with me to the game.

I just realized I gave ole boy a laptop case ($250 value) the belt buccle ($100 value) and a few belts, etc.
everyone who showed up and was a 2xl to L got love for sure.

DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
www.myspace.com/iceefreshjewels
www.iceefreshjewels.com

YO! Ben... I missed this part, but how'd the hook up for seats + food get co-ordinated? DF!!!
teamPINK
||King Ant P, Still Anti henz0||​
Don't Call it a Comeback

^^^^ yup, them $40 all you can eat seats are a sweet deal. never sat in them, but last time I was at Dodger Stadium way back when the weekend i hit town for the Envy Expo (R.I.P). I got a good deal on seats but still paid $30, and, just by myself, I literally ate over $60 worth of dogs, pizza, nachos, garlic fries, frozen lemonade, & ice cream. i just wish they had an all you can eat at PacBell......err, AT&T. if i recall correctly, there are other parks in the L that do have all you can eat deals too tho. Dodger Stadium ain't the first/only. i wanna say KC or Cincy is one of the other spots.

anyways, straight pics, y'all. i dunno if i can swing heading to a NYC Summit, but if there's another LA one before the Summer's out, I'll try to hit that one.

actually, if ben or whoever wants to set a lil something up to peep some gridiron action, i just scooped up some tickets to check out the 10/28 9ers vs the Saints & REGGIE BUSH game at Candlestick. :wink:
wink.gif
DODGERSUMMIT35.jpg
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"

For $ALE: ~Deadstock/Brand NEW~ NIKES+JORDAN Retros Sz 9.5-10 in The Bay

Doggy what's wrong with that "pose" it's just how we were standing when we took it........"okay okay stand like this we will look cool" .....lol

Best part of the night had to be 2 smaller asain cats came walking down the isle and yelled "what's up Ben!!!!" and swear to God Ben looked at them dead in the face for like 10 full seconds like 0]
alien.gif
Duke looked like he saw 2pac or somthing :lol:
laugh.gif

SETFREE

CL id say JDM in training lol........ive Always been into Supra's and owned a TT 15th anny for a bit, My bro Drifts and kinda got me into more Dori stuff

This is the car I own now along with my H3...........Yeh an H3 and this........What a pair :lol:
laugh.gif
gallery%2Farticles%2FNissan%20240%20Richard%20Tang%2F001%2Ejpg

SETFREE

dayuum, that thing's pretty crazy, man. them graphics are especially unique & clean. i guess this is why you were selling off part of your kicks collection a while back? at least you look like you got some pretty good sponsors tho. even just running on the streets and strips/tracks occasionally back in the day got expensive. drift events takes mucho dinero+part$$.

i want to build a track car and get back out there someday, but most of my dudes are too busy burpin babies and on lockdown to jump back into it too. a few guys are still out there in the scene but mostly just to make them $$$. my dude, Eric over at Street Image in Baldwin Park has turned out some pretty sick manufacturer demo & track cars--time attack & drift tho.

anyways, that is a pretty unique stable you got there w/the H3 too if you ever hit an event up here, lemme know, so i can come out and peep you &/or your bro's skills. i've actually never been to a drift event. well, did catch the exhibition at the San Jo Grand Prix last year.
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"

p.s. not to hijack, but, rob, post up or pm me the link to the jtuned article on your ride. i'm curious to see what kinda goodies it's packing. if you got any stuff on your bro or his ride, i'd love to check it out too.
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.

cl would you shut the hell up please.
jesus, until you show up to 1 summit out of the 4 you have said you might try to make, stop it.
you want to see pics, but you don't show up. if we had a summit at your house, you'd find a reason to not go.

as for the 49ers game, I might head up there with Reggie prolly. wait, REGGIE BUSH not pancake boy.

but the seating arrangement was very unorganized and somehow it worked to our favor because those seats sell out fast.
I swear to y'all the seats weren't that bad, I along with other cats were like damn, this was a good idea. lol. when Reggie aka HBW said that, I was like yeh man, this is dope. the weather was crazy right and I'm gonna peep their remaining calendar to see if there's any other good games to hit up.

for the next one, we'll sit in the same area and maybe we can carpool and have a premeet up spot then head in all at once to save some money for y'all.

who's down for another one next month?

DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
www.myspace.com/iceefreshjewels
www.iceefreshjewels.com

Quote:
cl would you shut the hell up please.
jesus, until you show up to 1 summit out of the 4 you have said you might try to make, stop it.
you want to see pics, but you don't show up. if we had a summit at your house, you'd find a reason to not go.
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

BEATMANIASLIM coming soon.

Yeh CL I sold some shoes a bit back to pay for some of it, but really I was gonna get rid of the shoes anyways cause they where too big if not I never would have sold them..........Paid 20g cash for 240.......and dropping another 2g on seats (it's in the shop now getting them put in) cause I took out the Roc's that came in it and put Teflon Bride's in it

ILL look for the article, but that was when the old owner owned it (Richard) and tracked it twice and took it to shows..........Ive done a few changes since but not much
SETFREE

kim chee, please.
all this coming from the guy that FLAKED out on the dodger game summit he proposed way back when? "million $$$ gig to host the next day, blah, blah, blah" :rolleyes
eyes.gif
:

please do round up some of these cats and head up on 10/28. i'll bring my POS cam, so i can snap some pics of you doing your weird @#%$ jdm pose. lol

p.s. and leave the purp at home. i'll have my dude bring up that Crown to get you leanin at the tailgate before the game. we'll drop you off at Serramonte afterwards.

EDIT: btw, didn't mean to get up in your biz about the selling the kicks+drift dope ride, rob. i just remembered your thread a while back saying you were thinking of unloading a bunch of your stash. i've gone thru 2 downsizes of my own in the last year and half. i'm just way too lazy when it comes to keeping a full rotation. i just wear basically whatever i see in front of the closet first. i'm getting ready to let a 3rd batch go real soon but dread taking all the pics w/handwritten+dated tags, etc. (dang you, new NT Buy/Sell rules)

anyhow, $20k doesn't sound bad. that thing looks immaculate and probably came w/primo parts and no doubt tears @#%$ up. i've always liked 240's....even way before the whole drift thing. my 1st new ride was almost a silver 90 one, but those things were only 12 valve and gutless as hell. i went w/a Teg instead. who knew 240's would be such a big hit nowadays.

anyways, just shoot me the article whenevers. if you don't find it, it's all good. keep it shiny side up and sticky side down. :wink:
wink.gif
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN

yo i see you lax in the pics yall had a nice time at the summit if one is in nyc i could meet some peeps there but LA sounds enticing i may have to take a trip seriously keep me updated!!!!

Real Talk Ben was half retarted by like the 4th inning.......Talkin about hitting A "mother @#%$" with balls and yelling "@#%$" real loud when some dude missed a fly ball............and all that time duke didnt even know the score or inning :lol:
laugh.gif

It was good times, I didnt talk to many people cause I figured id just be kickin it with B and Yong, the only other cat I knew was Kirby and he beat me out for a $250 laptop case so needless to say I was trying to find his car after and key the @#%$ out of it lol jk man good see'in you again

And CL Yeh Id say I unloaded 30 pairs but really it made no sence because right after I bought like 40 lol the life of a shoe head huh.
The Car cost 20k but really trying to build it would have cost 40k+ so when I decide to flip it ill be more then good, I would have took it to the game but leaving something parked like that at Dodger Stadium would have been retarted........I would have came back to a shell of a 240
Next project is a sc300 so we'll see how that turns out
SETFREE

summit looked dope. good looks on the pics. so whens the next possible summit? maybe the mets vs dodgers? :wink:
wink.gif

Uh huh.

Back
Top Bottom