** Soccer/Futbol/Football Feet, Kits and Gear - 2011 **

real-madrid-1112-home.jpg
Real Madrid Home

real-madrid-1112-away.jpg
Real Madrid Away

real-madrid-1112-home-closeup.jpg

For anyone that has ordered from Kitbag, what was your experience like. I've read mixed reviews about the site.

For anyone that has ordered from Kitbag, what was your experience like. I've read mixed reviews about the site.

Love the Real Madrid home jersey but I'm a sucker for anything gold on white.

sdsualum I've ordered from kitbag a couple times, never had any problems.

Love the Real Madrid home jersey but I'm a sucker for anything gold on white.

sdsualum I've ordered from kitbag a couple times, never had any problems.

feeling the new madrid away more than the home. dont like the lines under the arms.

feeling the new madrid away more than the home. dont like the lines under the arms.

yea the lines under the arms definitely make a surprisingly big difference. it's such a clean shirt and would be even cleaner without it.

yea the lines under the arms definitely make a surprisingly big difference. it's such a clean shirt and would be even cleaner without it.

I didn't want to make a new thread but does anyone know where I can find the 2009/2010 Barca Away shorts in a small/medium?

I know it's a bit random. Thanks for any help.

I didn't want to make a new thread but does anyone know where I can find the 2009/2010 Barca Away shorts in a small/medium?

I know it's a bit random. Thanks for any help.

^^^^^other than Ebay, that's your best bet. That Mango CW shirts hit the outlets in some areas and I don't know about the shorts.

^^^^^other than Ebay, that's your best bet. That Mango CW shirts hit the outlets in some areas and I don't know about the shorts.

Originally Posted by KingJames23

^

Nothing on ebay but I managed to find them. The site is entirely in German but google translate seems to work. http://www.deutschlandtrikots.net/

It seems like a scam but I want it to be legit so bad
I wouldn't trust that page.It's a chinese page and the jerseys are toooo cheap.A kit by adidas for kids costs usually already 45 Euros.

Originally Posted by KingJames23

^

Nothing on ebay but I managed to find them. The site is entirely in German but google translate seems to work. http://www.deutschlandtrikots.net/

It seems like a scam but I want it to be legit so bad
I wouldn't trust that page.It's a chinese page and the jerseys are toooo cheap.A kit by adidas for kids costs usually already 45 Euros.

Back
Top Bottom