** Soccer/Futbol/Football Feet, Kits and Gear - 2011 **

I know its lowkey taboo on here but you'll catch me in the knock off joints sometimes. I play in my jerseys and it's kind of hard to justify paying close to 100$ for something that's going to be abused by a washing machine after each and every wear. If the quality is good enough to the point where it's hard for me to tell if it's a fake or an authentic it's fine by me.

I know its lowkey taboo on here but you'll catch me in the knock off joints sometimes. I play in my jerseys and it's kind of hard to justify paying close to 100$ for something that's going to be abused by a washing machine after each and every wear. If the quality is good enough to the point where it's hard for me to tell if it's a fake or an authentic it's fine by me.

Originally Posted by engoi

Originally Posted by KingJames23

^

Nothing on ebay but I managed to find them. The site is entirely in German but google translate seems to work. http://www.deutschlandtrikots.net/

It seems like a scam but I want it to be legit so bad
I wouldn't trust that page.It's a chinese page and the jerseys are toooo cheap.A kit by adidas for kids costs usually already 45 Euros.

Yeah the jersey prices are what sent up the red flag for me. The fact you're saying it's a chinese site (that's in German) just sets it over the top.

The search continues.

Originally Posted by engoi

Originally Posted by KingJames23

^

Nothing on ebay but I managed to find them. The site is entirely in German but google translate seems to work. http://www.deutschlandtrikots.net/

It seems like a scam but I want it to be legit so bad
I wouldn't trust that page.It's a chinese page and the jerseys are toooo cheap.A kit by adidas for kids costs usually already 45 Euros.

Yeah the jersey prices are what sent up the red flag for me. The fact you're saying it's a chinese site (that's in German) just sets it over the top.

The search continues.

If anybody happens to spot a deal on the Nike T90 Tracer or Catalyst would you be kind enough to post it here? It's getting to be that time of year.

I'd appreciate it
pimp.gif

If anybody happens to spot a deal on the Nike T90 Tracer or Catalyst would you be kind enough to post it here? It's getting to be that time of year.

I'd appreciate it
pimp.gif

New tiempo legend IV and new SF color way.  The SF's actually look really good.  If they were cheaper i would probably pick up a pair over new adizero's or new preds mainly because i am a nike brand loyalist.  But i will never spend over $200 for a pair of cleats

Robinho_2D00_Luiz_2D00_Boot_2D00_Spy.jpg

New tiempo legend IV and new SF color way.  The SF's actually look really good.  If they were cheaper i would probably pick up a pair over new adizero's or new preds mainly because i am a nike brand loyalist.  But i will never spend over $200 for a pair of cleats

Robinho_2D00_Luiz_2D00_Boot_2D00_Spy.jpg

Here are the next installments in the adiZero series, the adiZero SL and the adiZero II Leather. The SL are rumored to weigh 120 grams (4.2 oz.) and the leather 150g (5.3 oz.). The SL appears to use some version of SprintWeb, which is the same upper construction as the Crazy Light. The bump in the midfoot of the plate is a space for adidas's new miCoach system, which is supposed to sync up with your iTouch or whatever and track how far you've run and other such stats. It's basically adidas's version of Nike+

adiZero SL
adizero7-615x421.jpg

adizero6-615x494.jpg

adizero5-615x745.jpg

quick-615x806.jpg

adizero4-615x461.jpg

adiZero II Leather
adizero14-615x399.jpg

adizero13-615x488.jpg

adizero12-615x789.jpg

adizero10-615x461.jpg

adizero9-615x461.jpg

A few extraneous pictures. A blackout version of the adiZero II
t3hm4xxotdxxbpzrmt.jpg

Pair on the bottom is another adiZero II Leather with an HG plate.
t3y34xxkdaxxca6m_i.jpg

A takedown of the adiZero II on the bottom, a leather adiZero II FG on top.
t3f34xxetexxcptdpf.jpg

Two more adiZero II colorways.
511173722460e39adba0.jpg

51117683782301f97892.jpg

Here are the next installments in the adiZero series, the adiZero SL and the adiZero II Leather. The SL are rumored to weigh 120 grams (4.2 oz.) and the leather 150g (5.3 oz.). The SL appears to use some version of SprintWeb, which is the same upper construction as the Crazy Light. The bump in the midfoot of the plate is a space for adidas's new miCoach system, which is supposed to sync up with your iTouch or whatever and track how far you've run and other such stats. It's basically adidas's version of Nike+

adiZero SL
adizero7-615x421.jpg

adizero6-615x494.jpg

adizero5-615x745.jpg

quick-615x806.jpg

adizero4-615x461.jpg

adiZero II Leather
adizero14-615x399.jpg

adizero13-615x488.jpg

adizero12-615x789.jpg

adizero10-615x461.jpg

adizero9-615x461.jpg

A few extraneous pictures. A blackout version of the adiZero II
t3hm4xxotdxxbpzrmt.jpg

Pair on the bottom is another adiZero II Leather with an HG plate.
t3y34xxkdaxxca6m_i.jpg

A takedown of the adiZero II on the bottom, a leather adiZero II FG on top.
t3f34xxetexxcptdpf.jpg

Two more adiZero II colorways.
511173722460e39adba0.jpg

51117683782301f97892.jpg

Wow great pics man thanks for the updates

I def like the look of these better then the current adizero's with the goofy keyboard down the middle of the toe box. But I don't like any of those goofy colorways. I wonder if the Mi Adidas thing will add weight.

It looks like the leather will weigh less due to less leather on the shoe lol. Only the toe is really leather it looks like the synthetic material is farther up the boot on this iteration then the previous.

Wow great pics man thanks for the updates

I def like the look of these better then the current adizero's with the goofy keyboard down the middle of the toe box. But I don't like any of those goofy colorways. I wonder if the Mi Adidas thing will add weight.

It looks like the leather will weigh less due to less leather on the shoe lol. Only the toe is really leather it looks like the synthetic material is farther up the boot on this iteration then the previous.

I like the new adizero even if they come in a barca cw. Interested to try em out. What's the damage on these?

I like the new adizero even if they come in a barca cw. Interested to try em out. What's the damage on these?

Wow, that white/red/black Laser IV is just about as close to the release colorway/colorblocking of the Maestri II as you can get. Still not a fan of all the graphics on the upper though.

Spring/Summer 2012 adidas catalog images

The non-SL F50 adiZero will weigh 5.8 oz. which leads me to believe that the previous figure thrown out for the new leather adiZero (5.3 oz.) was wrong. There's no chance the leather will be lighter than a synthetic version. There's still no solid info on the weight of the F50 adiZero SL aside from the figure thrown out earlier (4.2 oz.) since the SL is not featured in the catalog. Here's a link to the original catalog PDF.

2dljhhi.png

nmdvmb.png

New adiPower Predator colorways, one men's and one women's.
300y0bt.png

34eot3l.png

The adiPure 11Pro, a boot that Schweinsteiger has been testing for some time now. No word on whether or not this is the successor to the adiPure IV or merely an additional installation in the adiPure series.
54ioo4.png

m7fe3n.png

Wow, that white/red/black Laser IV is just about as close to the release colorway/colorblocking of the Maestri II as you can get. Still not a fan of all the graphics on the upper though.

Spring/Summer 2012 adidas catalog images

The non-SL F50 adiZero will weigh 5.8 oz. which leads me to believe that the previous figure thrown out for the new leather adiZero (5.3 oz.) was wrong. There's no chance the leather will be lighter than a synthetic version. There's still no solid info on the weight of the F50 adiZero SL aside from the figure thrown out earlier (4.2 oz.) since the SL is not featured in the catalog. Here's a link to the original catalog PDF.

2dljhhi.png

nmdvmb.png

New adiPower Predator colorways, one men's and one women's.
300y0bt.png

34eot3l.png

The adiPure 11Pro, a boot that Schweinsteiger has been testing for some time now. No word on whether or not this is the successor to the adiPure IV or merely an additional installation in the adiPure series.
54ioo4.png

m7fe3n.png

Really wish those black and orange adipower predators would come out before december.

they would be my cleat for this outdoor season if they did......o well I guess il stick with my adizero I's until further notice

Great pics btw

Back
Top Bottom