** Soccer/Futbol/Football Feet, Kits and Gear - 2011 **

Really wish those black and orange adipower predators would come out before december.

they would be my cleat for this outdoor season if they did......o well I guess il stick with my adizero I's until further notice

Great pics btw

Kind of bummed the bafana bafana got tottenhams old kit design. The world cup africa nations homes were always so nice with the mascot on the shoulder.

As for adi, their line up this year looks solid. if that taurus leather is maleable might have to get the preds.

That Ronaldo pic kills me. Fat bastard lol.

Kind of bummed the bafana bafana got tottenhams old kit design. The world cup africa nations homes were always so nice with the mascot on the shoulder.

As for adi, their line up this year looks solid. if that taurus leather is maleable might have to get the preds.

That Ronaldo pic kills me. Fat bastard lol.

I have no clue what Puma is thinking, just re-coloring the Tottenham kit like that. They used the Tottenham design on a Russian club's kits earlier this year too.

I have no clue what Puma is thinking, just re-coloring the Tottenham kit like that. They used the Tottenham design on a Russian club's kits earlier this year too.

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
at Puma

New Adizero colorways are all
sick.gif
laugh.gif
at those ronald mcdonald joints

Does anyone in the know have a clue wether that Black Man U is legit. Football shirt culture hasn't said anymore about it and I really hope it is our 3rd kit this year.

Does anyone in the know have a clue wether that Black Man U is legit. Football shirt culture hasn't said anymore about it and I really hope it is our 3rd kit this year.

I know, but @ age 34, he shouldn't have a pear shaped physique of Maradona. Trust me, I'm a big R9 fan and stopped following him after his Inter days but that was classy of the Brazil national team to honor him that way.
pimp.gif

I know, but @ age 34, he shouldn't have a pear shaped physique of Maradona. Trust me, I'm a big R9 fan and stopped following him after his Inter days but that was classy of the Brazil national team to honor him that way.
pimp.gif

^ He also has a thyroid problem, which, i believe, leads to his weight issues. And yes, he really should have been playing that game. It was fun to see him out there one last time and have his teammates try to get him a gol, even if he was far from playing shape.

^ He also has a thyroid problem, which, i believe, leads to his weight issues. And yes, he really should have been playing that game. It was fun to see him out there one last time and have his teammates try to get him a gol, even if he was far from playing shape.

Nike  Tiempo Legend IV Elite
sick.gif
 at the price tag but damn, these  have everything I want in a boot. If the tongue was black these would be perfect for me.
Nike_2D00_Legend_2D00_Elite_2D00_Black_2D00_Orange_2D00_Main.jpg

[font=Arial, Helvetica]
[/font]
Nike_2D00_Legend_2D00_Elite_2D00_Black_2D00_Orange_2D00_Above.jpg

Nike_2D00_Legend_2D00_Elite_2D00_Black_2D00_Orange_2D00_Sole.jpg

Nike_2D00_Legend_2D00_Elite_2D00_Black_2D00_Orange_2D00_Tech_2D00_8.jpg

Nike_2D00_Legend_2D00_Elite_2D00_Black_2D00_Orange_2D00_Tech_2D00_13.jpg

Nike  Tiempo Legend IV Elite
sick.gif
 at the price tag but damn, these  have everything I want in a boot. If the tongue was black these would be perfect for me.
Nike_2D00_Legend_2D00_Elite_2D00_Black_2D00_Orange_2D00_Main.jpg

[font=Arial, Helvetica]
[/font]
Nike_2D00_Legend_2D00_Elite_2D00_Black_2D00_Orange_2D00_Above.jpg

Nike_2D00_Legend_2D00_Elite_2D00_Black_2D00_Orange_2D00_Sole.jpg

Nike_2D00_Legend_2D00_Elite_2D00_Black_2D00_Orange_2D00_Tech_2D00_8.jpg

Nike_2D00_Legend_2D00_Elite_2D00_Black_2D00_Orange_2D00_Tech_2D00_13.jpg

Back
Top Bottom