** Soccer/Futbol/Football Feet, Kits and Gear - 2011 **

Originally Posted by DsLee559

Had a meeting at work the other day (NikeFactoryStore) and my store manager was talking about how Nike is projecting to take over the futbol/soccer market by 2014.
I'm not seeing this happen at all because Adidas' recent offerings have seemed AWESOME, and the players they have under contract are also top notch.

I believe Messi is a brand/shoe free agent soon, how important do you guys think his signing is to Nike's projected takeover???
They projected a couple years ago the no 1 spot after South Africa, that means not to much.
Do you got further insight ? Morocco and Tunisia will end ther sponsorship with Puma.

Had a meeting at work the other day (NikeFactoryStore) and my store manager was talking about how Nike is projecting to take over the futbol/soccer market by 2014.
I'm not seeing this happen at all because Adidas' recent offerings have seemed AWESOME, and the players they have under contract are also top notch.

I believe Messi is a brand/shoe free agent soon, how important do you guys think his signing is to Nike's projected takeover???
They projected a couple years ago the no 1 spot after South Africa, that means not to much.
Do you got further insight ? Morocco and Tunisia will end ther sponsorship with Puma.

^They haven't been officially unveiled yet, so no word.

England's new Away kit. David Haye is going to wear it for his introduction
710F.png

Goalkeeper top...
EngawayGK.jpg

new Milan Away kit
Ac_2D00_Milan_2D00_11_2D00_12_2D00_Main_2D00_Large.jpg

Ac_2D00_Milan_2D00_11_2D00_12_2D00_Players.jpg

^They haven't been officially unveiled yet, so no word.

England's new Away kit. David Haye is going to wear it for his introduction
710F.png

Goalkeeper top...
EngawayGK.jpg

new Milan Away kit
Ac_2D00_Milan_2D00_11_2D00_12_2D00_Main_2D00_Large.jpg

Ac_2D00_Milan_2D00_11_2D00_12_2D00_Players.jpg

Originally Posted by OnlyFootball

England's new Away kit.
Goalkeeper top...
EngawayGK.jpg
Must be the most ugliest shirt in history.Looks like an 70s pyjama designed by someone on LSD.
sick.gif

NIke & Manchester United seem to continue their partnership:
http://www.footballtradedirectory.com/news/2011/july/manchester-uniteds-new-deal-in-real.html

According to Sunday's News Of The World Manchester Unuited are to open talks with Nike over a world record new kit deal worth an astonishing £400million. In real terms though the actual increase is from the annual current value of £23.5 million, to £40 million a year with the new deal also projected to cover 10 years.

I still don't get over it:

But the real driver behind the moves for a new deal is prompted by United's arch rivals - Liverpool - The recently announced  £25m-a-year contract with Boston-based Warrior Sports more than doubles Liverpool's present agreement with Adidas and demonstrates the value of Liverpool's new owners in the USA.

England's new Away kit.
Goalkeeper top...
EngawayGK.jpg
Must be the most ugliest shirt in history.Looks like an 70s pyjama designed by someone on LSD.
sick.gif

NIke & Manchester United seem to continue their partnership:
http://www.footballtradedirectory.com/news/2011/july/manchester-uniteds-new-deal-in-real.html

According to Sunday's News Of The World Manchester Unuited are to open talks with Nike over a world record new kit deal worth an astonishing £400million. In real terms though the actual increase is from the annual current value of £23.5 million, to £40 million a year with the new deal also projected to cover 10 years.

I still don't get over it:

But the real driver behind the moves for a new deal is prompted by United's arch rivals - Liverpool - The recently announced  £25m-a-year contract with Boston-based Warrior Sports more than doubles Liverpool's present agreement with Adidas and demonstrates the value of Liverpool's new owners in the USA.

Originally Posted by engoi

England's new Away kit.
Goalkeeper top...
EngawayGK.jpg

hahahaha are they serious with this shirt? i totally understand how st. george's cross is an important english symbol.... but i feel really bad for joe hart, especially since he always plays in short sleeves and that's the only part of the shirt that doesn't have the pattern!

England's new Away kit.
Goalkeeper top...
EngawayGK.jpg

hahahaha are they serious with this shirt? i totally understand how st. george's cross is an important english symbol.... but i feel really bad for joe hart, especially since he always plays in short sleeves and that's the only part of the shirt that doesn't have the pattern!

Overview Bundesliga

Dortmund (as always the ugliest jersey
tongue.gif
)

1-dortmund-dpa-1305632073.jpg

Leverkusen new away (Forget TelDaFax, they're broke.Maybe no logo this season?)
2-leverkusen-dpa-1305632336.jpg

Bayern Munich

3-bayern-imago-1305633079.jpg

Hannover 96 (They had a good season but Under Armour dropped them ? I thought UA wants to spread their brand)

4-hannover-dpa-1309784563.jpg

Mainz

5-mainz-imago-1305634020.jpg

Nürnberg

6-wollscheid-imago-1305634586.jpg

Kaiserslautern

7-lautern-dpa-1305635553.jpg

Hamburg HSV
8-hamburg-1305636110.jpg

Freiburg

9-freiburg-imago-1305636639.jpg

Overview Bundesliga

Dortmund (as always the ugliest jersey
tongue.gif
)

1-dortmund-dpa-1305632073.jpg

Leverkusen new away (Forget TelDaFax, they're broke.Maybe no logo this season?)
2-leverkusen-dpa-1305632336.jpg

Bayern Munich

3-bayern-imago-1305633079.jpg

Hannover 96 (They had a good season but Under Armour dropped them ? I thought UA wants to spread their brand)

4-hannover-dpa-1309784563.jpg

Mainz

5-mainz-imago-1305634020.jpg

Nürnberg

6-wollscheid-imago-1305634586.jpg

Kaiserslautern

7-lautern-dpa-1305635553.jpg

Hamburg HSV
8-hamburg-1305636110.jpg

Freiburg

9-freiburg-imago-1305636639.jpg

Cologne

10-k__ln-1305637243.jpg

Stuttgart

12-stuttgart-imago-1309785239.jpg

Werder Bremen (watch the happy faces...
laugh.gif
)

13-bremen-dpa-1309785704.jpg

Schalke, new away, we won the german Cup with this jersey
14-schalke-imago-1306140189.jpg

Wolfsburg

15-wolfsburg-1305638654.jpg

The new Bundesliga ball

torfabrik-1305712663.jpg

Cologne

10-k__ln-1305637243.jpg

Stuttgart

12-stuttgart-imago-1309785239.jpg

Werder Bremen (watch the happy faces...
laugh.gif
)

13-bremen-dpa-1309785704.jpg

Schalke, new away, we won the german Cup with this jersey
14-schalke-imago-1306140189.jpg

Wolfsburg

15-wolfsburg-1305638654.jpg

The new Bundesliga ball

torfabrik-1305712663.jpg

Sorry bro no more insight.  To be honest, my insight is very minimal since I'm in retail.  
I know of some of the company's goals, but hardly ever hear campus chatter about who the Big Orange may or may not sign.

Sorry bro no more insight.  To be honest, my insight is very minimal since I'm in retail.  
I know of some of the company's goals, but hardly ever hear campus chatter about who the Big Orange may or may not sign.

Back
Top Bottom