** Soccer/Futbol/Football Feet, Kits and Gear - 2011 **

I'm back from a vacation at camp banned. haha.

I think I'm going to order those predators on pg 1 after all. I came across lasy years for $100 but just ain't digging them that much. Noticed that you could switch out the soles with last years but one of them had gun powder in sole, which could be dangerous. haha.

Ordered my Messi Home Champions League jersey too. PICS TO COME!

I'm back from a vacation at camp banned. haha.

I think I'm going to order those predators on pg 1 after all. I came across lasy years for $100 but just ain't digging them that much. Noticed that you could switch out the soles with last years but one of them had gun powder in sole, which could be dangerous. haha.

Ordered my Messi Home Champions League jersey too. PICS TO COME!

The Legend IV's look like an evolution of the Ronaldinho Dios's, which I still say are the most comfortable boot ever made.
-0810-29-watcher81@132.jpg

The Legend IV's look like an evolution of the Ronaldinho Dios's, which I still say are the most comfortable boot ever made.
-0810-29-watcher81@132.jpg

^i had the dois, i never liked them so i sold them.... first, let me say that i almost never wear real leather, so i don't know how to break it in. teammates were all saying that once they get wet they'll fit like a glove, but i felt so uncomfortable in them even after switching to a different size. if i remember correctly, the interior heel didn't have any sort of grippy coating, so i constantly felt as though the boot was gonna fall off my foot. i exchanged them for a half size smaller, but those were too small - so i had the right size all along, it's just that the heel could have been designed better. i loved the implementation of the memory foam on the instep.

^i had the dois, i never liked them so i sold them.... first, let me say that i almost never wear real leather, so i don't know how to break it in. teammates were all saying that once they get wet they'll fit like a glove, but i felt so uncomfortable in them even after switching to a different size. if i remember correctly, the interior heel didn't have any sort of grippy coating, so i constantly felt as though the boot was gonna fall off my foot. i exchanged them for a half size smaller, but those were too small - so i had the right size all along, it's just that the heel could have been designed better. i loved the implementation of the memory foam on the instep.

Ill post picks tonight or tomorrow but have worn my adizero 1s 3 times and they are already wearing it seems.  Anyone with synthetic ones have wearing problems or them ripping or anything.  There are grass stains all around both toe boxes.

Really want to try the new preds, and i love those legend elites.  But that price is a definite no go.  Thinking before the fall season starts i might just pick up a pair of preds or maestri's on sale.  I am a sucker for light shoes though wish i could get some superfly 2s for under 180 bucks or so.

Ill post picks tonight or tomorrow but have worn my adizero 1s 3 times and they are already wearing it seems.  Anyone with synthetic ones have wearing problems or them ripping or anything.  There are grass stains all around both toe boxes.

Really want to try the new preds, and i love those legend elites.  But that price is a definite no go.  Thinking before the fall season starts i might just pick up a pair of preds or maestri's on sale.  I am a sucker for light shoes though wish i could get some superfly 2s for under 180 bucks or so.

Official unveiling of the Tottenham kit, full story here.
Tottenham-2011-2012-Puma-Kits-615x910.jpg

Fun to note that van der Vaart has a mixed, non-elite soleplate on his Maestri. Also, Modric is another pro who wears the Superfly without sense studs.

Official unveiling of the Tottenham kit, full story here.
Tottenham-2011-2012-Puma-Kits-615x910.jpg

Fun to note that van der Vaart has a mixed, non-elite soleplate on his Maestri. Also, Modric is another pro who wears the Superfly without sense studs.

I really want that spurs home jersey. without the sponsor it's
pimp.gif
but it's hard to justify spending $75 on a white polo.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

pimp.gif

Sponsor could really be in issue.I know that some HSV fans bought years ago the Spurs kit because of Holsten.
laugh.gif

tot99hs_z.jpg

Btw isn't it embarrasing that Puma sponsors Tottenham but all featured players are wearing adidas or Nike ?

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

pimp.gif

Sponsor could really be in issue.I know that some HSV fans bought years ago the Spurs kit because of Holsten.
laugh.gif

tot99hs_z.jpg

Btw isn't it embarrasing that Puma sponsors Tottenham but all featured players are wearing adidas or Nike ?

Yea quiglie is 100% legitimate. I've bought from him before. I think he sells the overstock equipment, hence his very discounted prices.

Yea quiglie is 100% legitimate. I've bought from him before. I think he sells the overstock equipment, hence his very discounted prices.

Yea he's as legit as they come. I've bought at least 6 or 7 pairs of cleats from him over the past couple of years.

Yea he's as legit as they come. I've bought at least 6 or 7 pairs of cleats from him over the past couple of years.

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

^ He also has a thyroid problem, which, i believe, leads to his weight issues. And yes, he really should have been playing that game. It was fun to see him out there one last time and have his teammates try to get him a gol, even if he was far from playing shape.
I agree, wish they would have let him play in this last world cup.
Ronaldo said himself when he retired from the Corinthians he has been diagnosed with Hypothyroidism, and that is the reason for his wieght gain.  The treatment is thyroid hormone
Thyroid hormone in professional sports= doping   which is why he couldn't seem to get into shape.... if he took the medication to treat this condition, he would have been banned for doping and forever tarnished his career.  So he went untreated so he could keep playing the game he loves...
Saw the footage on youtube of the last game,  too bad he didn't rock some vintage kicks for that game.
Ronaldo GOAT.

Back
Top Bottom