** Soccer/Futbol/Football Feet, Kits and Gear - 2011 **

Originally Posted by DrewDioxin

They are indoor right?

what about orlando city? who sponsors them? Was thinking about copping tix for the newcastle/B city games
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
.......No offence.Didn't knew you had something like an indoor league.

Orlando Pirates = club in Johannesburg, South Africa

Originally Posted by DrewDioxin

They are indoor right?

what about orlando city? who sponsors them? Was thinking about copping tix for the newcastle/B city games
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
.......No offence.Didn't knew you had something like an indoor league.

Orlando Pirates = club in Johannesburg, South Africa

My bad engoi, but yeah I am pretty sure Orlando,FL has/had an indoor club. not sure if its defunct or not. I personally cant play indoor/futsol, but to each his own.

Good looking out jada, havent been a game so i wasnt sure who supplied them. What spot you talking about?

My bad engoi, but yeah I am pretty sure Orlando,FL has/had an indoor club. not sure if its defunct or not. I personally cant play indoor/futsol, but to each his own.

Good looking out jada, havent been a game so i wasnt sure who supplied them. What spot you talking about?

I'm still surprised that the Bundesliga isn't dominated by adidas and Puma. Then again, the MLS is sponsored entirely by adidas instead of Nike, so maybe I shouldn't be that surprised.

In any case, Juventus Home and Away

Juve_5F00_Hm1112_5F00_main.jpg

Juventus_2D00_Away_2D00_11_2D00_12_2D00_Main.jpg

I'm still surprised that the Bundesliga isn't dominated by adidas and Puma. Then again, the MLS is sponsored entirely by adidas instead of Nike, so maybe I shouldn't be that surprised.

In any case, Juventus Home and Away

Juve_5F00_Hm1112_5F00_main.jpg

Juventus_2D00_Away_2D00_11_2D00_12_2D00_Main.jpg

Originally Posted by OnlyFootball

6x clubs in adidas (Bayern, Schalke, HSV, Bayer Leverkusen, Wolfsburg, Nuremberg)
4x clubs in Nike (Werder Bremen,Mainz,Freiburg, Hertha BSC Berlin)
2x clubs in Puma (Stuttgart,Hoffenheim)
2x clubs in Jako (Augsburg, Hannover 96)
1x club in Reebok (Cologne)
1x club Kappa (Dortmund)
1x club in Uhlsport (Kaiserslautern)
1x club in Lotto ( Borussia Mönchengladbach)

6 of 18 clubs, the national team,refs and the league ball by adidas is pretty good I guess.
SMH @ Under Armour, they dropped Hannover after they finished the league with an Europa-league place
tired.gif

Btw adidas has already sold more than 100.000 units of the german women jerseys.

6x clubs in adidas (Bayern, Schalke, HSV, Bayer Leverkusen, Wolfsburg, Nuremberg)
1x club Kappa (Dortmund)

6 of 18 clubs, the national team,refs and the league ball by adidas is pretty good I guess.
SMH @ Under Armour, they dropped Hannover after they finished the league with an Europa-league place
tired.gif

Btw adidas has already sold more than 100.000 units of the german women jerseys.

Originally Posted by engoi

1x club Kappa (Dortmund)

tired.gif

Yea I guess I'm more disappointed in Puma, having only 2 teams within the country they are based.

Under Armour may have dropped Hannover to pursue Tottenham for the 2012-2013 season. Maybe they were worried about stretching themselves too thin.

Oh, and Ballack (previously a Predator wearer) in a blacked-out boot, possibly a future control boot from adidas.

Ballack-Blackout-Boots.jpg

Ballack-Blackout-Boots-Closeup.jpg

Originally Posted by engoi

1x club Kappa (Dortmund)

tired.gif

Yea I guess I'm more disappointed in Puma, having only 2 teams within the country they are based.

Under Armour may have dropped Hannover to pursue Tottenham for the 2012-2013 season. Maybe they were worried about stretching themselves too thin.

Oh, and Ballack (previously a Predator wearer) in a blacked-out boot, possibly a future control boot from adidas.

Ballack-Blackout-Boots.jpg

Ballack-Blackout-Boots-Closeup.jpg

Originally Posted by frijo sneaker

Still need the Chicharito Manchester Jersey!

I hear you bro! I'm gonna get one if Man U release the Black 3rd Kit I've been seeing on the interent

Originally Posted by frijo sneaker

Still need the Chicharito Manchester Jersey!

I hear you bro! I'm gonna get one if Man U release the Black 3rd Kit I've been seeing on the interent

Originally Posted by mauriciogarcia

the inter jersey with out the pirelli logo looks
pimp.gif
Was thinking the same exact thing

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Nike makes some good kits.

Anyone have and info on the adidas mi coach.  Seems like all the new cleats will have it.  But other then like count your steps to see how far you have run what else could it do?

546002d2288b2f78c674.jpg

54600091c8002fa03525.jpg

54600e11ba936104b858.jpg

546005c7ccb325dada72.jpg

Originally Posted by mauriciogarcia

the inter jersey with out the pirelli logo looks
pimp.gif
Was thinking the same exact thing

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Nike makes some good kits.

Anyone have and info on the adidas mi coach.  Seems like all the new cleats will have it.  But other then like count your steps to see how far you have run what else could it do?

546002d2288b2f78c674.jpg

54600091c8002fa03525.jpg

54600e11ba936104b858.jpg

546005c7ccb325dada72.jpg

Back
Top Bottom