** Soccer/Futbol/Football Feet, Kits and Gear - 2011 **

Vapor VII's are up on soccer.com 
ohwell.gif

these came in the mail today. I hear they take forever to break in.  
2pttm2x.jpg

I like that France away. I can see how people feel they're too conservative but I love both France kits. Pure class.

Vapor VII's are up on soccer.com 
ohwell.gif

these came in the mail today. I hear they take forever to break in.  
2pttm2x.jpg

I like that France away. I can see how people feel they're too conservative but I love both France kits. Pure class.

I have been wanting a pair of these since they came out. had to pay WAY over retail but its worth it to finally have them. Gonna be rocking these in the airport on my way back to Japan from Afghanistan.
pimp.gif

196297_10150150924422442_579372441_7979101_6336132_n.jpg

I love the new France Away kit. being half French myself, that will be mine the day that it releases! very nice for casual wear from the looks.

couple new kits that came in as well

2011 David Villa Spain Away
198309_10150150927012442_579372441_7979107_160941_n.jpg

Been looking for one of these in a L/S for 5 years! finally found one one day on ebay for $57 and I couldnt pass on it. So glad to own one of these

England 01-03 Kit
197969_10150150928767442_579372441_7979115_6998970_n.jpg

184767_10150150929807442_579372441_7979121_6917447_n.jpg

I have been wanting a pair of these since they came out. had to pay WAY over retail but its worth it to finally have them. Gonna be rocking these in the airport on my way back to Japan from Afghanistan.
pimp.gif

196297_10150150924422442_579372441_7979101_6336132_n.jpg

I love the new France Away kit. being half French myself, that will be mine the day that it releases! very nice for casual wear from the looks.

couple new kits that came in as well

2011 David Villa Spain Away
198309_10150150927012442_579372441_7979107_160941_n.jpg

Been looking for one of these in a L/S for 5 years! finally found one one day on ebay for $57 and I couldnt pass on it. So glad to own one of these

England 01-03 Kit
197969_10150150928767442_579372441_7979115_6998970_n.jpg

184767_10150150929807442_579372441_7979121_6917447_n.jpg

I love the France away kit. I can see how it looks a little like popeye but very classy. I would wear that casually all the time

I love the France away kit. I can see how it looks a little like popeye but very classy. I would wear that casually all the time

K23J- I slept on those Gatos. Didn't expect them to sell out so quickly! Still on the hunt for a sz 11.

K23J- I slept on those Gatos. Didn't expect them to sell out so quickly! Still on the hunt for a sz 11.

anyone know where you can get old lettering for kits? I have heard there are places that buy the lettering for stock and sell them after the fact. Don't wanna get current lettering for vintage jerseys.

as for the france kit, again it looks too gimmicky. I know who the french are, I don't need the sterotypical french sailor stripes to tell me otherwise. Nike is really effing this up for them. It was bad enough they dissented like they did, now they have to LOOK like pirates too, jesus. Sadly they did my Selecao dirty too with that random !%% green stripe on the kit. At least united's kits are still halfway decent

for now...

anyone know where you can get old lettering for kits? I have heard there are places that buy the lettering for stock and sell them after the fact. Don't wanna get current lettering for vintage jerseys.

as for the france kit, again it looks too gimmicky. I know who the french are, I don't need the sterotypical french sailor stripes to tell me otherwise. Nike is really effing this up for them. It was bad enough they dissented like they did, now they have to LOOK like pirates too, jesus. Sadly they did my Selecao dirty too with that random !%% green stripe on the kit. At least united's kits are still halfway decent

for now...

Gimmicky is the last thing that comes to mind when looking at that France kit.

If there's anything Nike is effing up right now it's their signature boot lines. The only one they're getting right is the CTR 360.

Laser IV

1234dp2.png

2wlzcpz.jpg

b9j5h1.jpg

*throws up a little bit in mouth*

Gimmicky is the last thing that comes to mind when looking at that France kit.

If there's anything Nike is effing up right now it's their signature boot lines. The only one they're getting right is the CTR 360.

Laser IV

1234dp2.png

2wlzcpz.jpg

b9j5h1.jpg

*throws up a little bit in mouth*

Tiempo Flight?

And there is way too much going on with those T90 Lasers.

The CTR360's have gotten rave reviews from almost everywhere that i have seen. But the elite versions are too pricey for my liking

I was really hoping that Nike would make a huge step with the next superfly/vapor considering Adidas is owning the speed boot market now with the adizero and people seem to favor Predators over Lasers. They have a lot riding on the next superfly.

Tiempo Flight?

The CTR360's have gotten rave reviews from almost everywhere that i have seen. But the elite versions are too pricey for my liking

I was really hoping that Nike would make a huge step with the next superfly/vapor considering Adidas is owning the speed boot market now with the adizero and people seem to favor Predators over Lasers. They have a lot riding on the next superfly.

The laser's pique my interest but I don't know about yellow...

I actually realy like my totalshoots I have now but I have been wanting some mercurials/superflys. The price tag just really puts me off for how Little I play anymore.

I actually realy like my totalshoots I have now but I have been wanting some mercurials/superflys. The price tag just really puts me off for how Little I play anymore.

A little off topic, but is this Messi's last year on his contract with Adidas signed in 2006?
If so, I hope he goes back to Nike.

A little off topic, but is this Messi's last year on his contract with Adidas signed in 2006?
If so, I hope he goes back to Nike.

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Tiempo Flight?

Don't know if you were refering to the SF III or SF IV but the 2011 Mercurial line is dead to me.  I wonder if the SF III retail price will drop like it did with the Vapor VII.

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Tiempo Flight?

Don't know if you were refering to the SF III or SF IV but the 2011 Mercurial line is dead to me.  I wonder if the SF III retail price will drop like it did with the Vapor VII.

Originally Posted by T21D

Originally Posted by DrewDioxin

Maybe because of the similar cw's that has adidas has put out.

KJ- sad that I passed and ASSumed that the safari gato's
pimp.gif
wouldn't sell or sell out for that matter.

Wow! and hell nah: http://store.nike.com/us/...-inline/cid-1/pid-364693
Me too bro. i ended up paying $125 for them. Crazy i know, but i really wanted a pair. I cant wait to wear em on my way home from Afghanistan. I gotta Giants hat to go with them haha.
On antoher note, Nike is gonna be unvailing a 3rd kit for the US soon. I'm looking forward to seeing what it looks like. 

Back
Top Bottom