** Soccer/Futbol/Football Feet, Kits and Gear - 2011 **

A fake site has pics of nearly ALL the new Nike national team kits... it's an Asian site so I can't decipher the specifics but I was able to page through and see the new USA (just the home), France, Holland, Brazil, Portugal, Croatia, and Slovenia kits, and some Adidas national team kits (Russia, etc). Here's the link... just click on the orange button on the right side beneath each group of stuff and you'll see TONS of new designs. Too many to direct link for me.

http://shop33209510.taobao.com

A fake site has pics of nearly ALL the new Nike national team kits... it's an Asian site so I can't decipher the specifics but I was able to page through and see the new USA (just the home), France, Holland, Brazil, Portugal, Croatia, and Slovenia kits, and some Adidas national team kits (Russia, etc). Here's the link... just click on the orange button on the right side beneath each group of stuff and you'll see TONS of new designs. Too many to direct link for me.

http://shop33209510.taobao.com

My girl picked this up for my bday a couple weeks ago 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^i usually hate BFBS (black for black's sake) unis, but barcelona's is so, so clean this season. your girl's def a keeper bro!

^i usually hate BFBS (black for black's sake) unis, but barcelona's is so, so clean this season. your girl's def a keeper bro!

Originally Posted by riphamilton

Agreed. Loved the black and blue Man U kit though from last year and the year before.

And that US shirt up there is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
, def cop for me.

Agreed. Loved the black and blue Man U kit though from last year and the year before.

And that US shirt up there is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
, def cop for me.

Thanks man, yeah she is haha... That Netherlands away might be nice too.

Thanks man, yeah she is haha... That Netherlands away might be nice too.

ryan babel leaked the new vapor CW via his twitter/instagram account. nothing too exciting, although i wish i could get soleplates like that!
bd4369ec67d64e771b559ff72b4adc9a7d51e760_r.jpg

ryan babel leaked the new vapor CW via his twitter/instagram account. nothing too exciting, although i wish i could get soleplates like that!
bd4369ec67d64e771b559ff72b4adc9a7d51e760_r.jpg

^^^ Those aren't bad.

Does anyone like those Ronaldo Streetgatos? I am thinking about grabbing a pair I saw them at Nike the other day and they have some pretty nice materials - plus $51.00 can't beat that...

^^^ Those aren't bad.

Does anyone like those Ronaldo Streetgatos? I am thinking about grabbing a pair I saw them at Nike the other day and they have some pretty nice materials - plus $51.00 can't beat that...

Originally Posted by bc60997

^^^ Those aren't bad.

i haven't seen them in person, but the reaction overall on here and other sites has been that they're way too plain - i figured that nike made them that way because they used the leather well to compensate, and you just can't really see that in pics online. for $51, i'd go for it.

^^^ Those aren't bad.

i haven't seen them in person, but the reaction overall on here and other sites has been that they're way too plain - i figured that nike made them that way because they used the leather well to compensate, and you just can't really see that in pics online. for $51, i'd go for it.

^^^ Those aren't bad.

B, got my pair on Soccer.com for the same price during the blk fri coupon, and I shipped them back the same evening. Uninspiring and all white is a no go. Ended up w/ the cleats for the spring season and the TR1's

^^^ Those aren't bad.

B, got my pair on Soccer.com for the same price during the blk fri coupon, and I shipped them back the same evening. Uninspiring and all white is a no go. Ended up w/ the cleats for the spring season and the TR1's

Originally Posted by OnlyFootball

The next Maestri:

ed15i.jpg

^great find.

good news is that it looks like they ditched the CTR soleplate altogether and went with intertract. that was the main reason why i wouldn't buy the non-elite maestri's. according to eurosport, these will drop in july. that being said, nike is supposed to re-release the elite line around that time for euro 2012 (also according to eurosport), so i'll probably just wait for the elites.

it looks like the toebox will have less touch than the current version, and the dual stripe pattern that cuts across the toebox reminds me a lot of the T90 supremacy for some reason, but there's also obvious influence from the elastico finale with the textured dots. the tongue and lacing system remains unchanged (which is great). the medial part of the boot looks amazing! hopefully the "3D" pods that the illustration alludes to are legit and similar to the memory foam used on the ronaldinho dois. looks to be pretty light (no external heel counter, very few overlap in the leather - hopefully kangalite - panels).

i have no doubt the new maestri will continue to make the CTR line nike's best overall boot.

PS.... in terms of the current maestri, the new blue colorway will be available for pre-order beginning friday (12/16).

Originally Posted by OnlyFootball

The next Maestri:

ed15i.jpg

^great find.

good news is that it looks like they ditched the CTR soleplate altogether and went with intertract. that was the main reason why i wouldn't buy the non-elite maestri's. according to eurosport, these will drop in july. that being said, nike is supposed to re-release the elite line around that time for euro 2012 (also according to eurosport), so i'll probably just wait for the elites.

it looks like the toebox will have less touch than the current version, and the dual stripe pattern that cuts across the toebox reminds me a lot of the T90 supremacy for some reason, but there's also obvious influence from the elastico finale with the textured dots. the tongue and lacing system remains unchanged (which is great). the medial part of the boot looks amazing! hopefully the "3D" pods that the illustration alludes to are legit and similar to the memory foam used on the ronaldinho dois. looks to be pretty light (no external heel counter, very few overlap in the leather - hopefully kangalite - panels).

i have no doubt the new maestri will continue to make the CTR line nike's best overall boot.

PS.... in terms of the current maestri, the new blue colorway will be available for pre-order beginning friday (12/16).

I've been hearing an October release date for the Maestri 3, but EuroSport is definitely more in the loop than I am so maybe Nike has moved the date up.

The stitching across the toes reminds me of the original Maestri, and the debossed dots across the toe remind me of the texture of the original Maestri's pass/receive pads. With regards to the upper material, Nike has said that this boot will feature "Kanga Lite 2."

Also, the new stud configuration isn't quite the same as the Interact soleplate. In fact, it's probably closer to the current Maestri layout than anything, albeit with a few triangular studs and shorter heel blades. Here's an illustration of what I'm talking about. Maestri 3 studs are in red:
cYzW.jpeg

Interact is different in that it is entirely bladed. The Interact configuration is different from even the Laser stud configuration, although it's close. Interact studs are in red:
cYyV.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom