** Soccer/Futbol/Football Feet, Kits and Gear - 2013 **

So anyone in europe, is Warrior actually making an impact in the football world? :nerd:

all our talk about adidas and arsenal.... nope, WILDCARD!

Arsenal agree £170m kit deal with Puma.. the biggest in English football
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/arsenal-agree-puma-kit-deal-1874661

im interested to see what puma will do with arsenal.... im guessing a very traditional, classic home shirt for the first few years, but i'd expect pretty outrageous away/third shirts right off the bat in year one, and of course the ugly and outdated 'digital' puma letters/numbers for the euro shirts.

nike can't be happy that one of their more marketable footballers, jack wilshere, will have to appear in promos wearing only the national team kit like what nike's forced to do with cristiano.

I got my 10 from soccer.com last night and used all the codes they offered and totaled shipped at $295. I can live with that

anywhere else that carries the mecurials other than soccer.com, pro-direct and NDC?

With puma signing Arsenal :smile:lol), Nike has more money to keep Man U. At least that's the way I look at it. I hope Puma keeps the Arsenal kits classy looking like they did with the Italian national team's kit.

^ If they're giving my team 30 million quid a year, they can make their kits from anything they want.

Arsenal in Puma, David Moyes coaching United, Neymar hopefully going to Barcelona, Mourinho at Chelsea... next year will be interesting to say the least.

EDIT: I read the Nike Arsenal deal will expire at the end of next season, so Puma gets 14/15..... next season will be interesting regardless.

Last edited:
Missed out in ndc. To the guys that got them there did you just keep refreshing the home page ??? What time did they put them up??

Nice, can't believe I struck out on NDC.  oh well my pairs were all cheaper than that state tax ish.

I missed NDC cause I was fugzin around on worldsoccershop, those'll be here Friday too!

I was all refresshing my style-code search then when I did it like 10sec before 8 I couldn't add em

Anyone else see PDS US dropped these too, had a size 12 too!

So my list is,

NDC

Pro Direct Soccer

SoccerPro

WeGotSoccer

World soccer Shop

Thanks for the list. I was also checking world soccer shop and soccer pro too. When did they drop on those sites?? I was checking at 9pm and midnight pacific time. Can't believe Pds had a 12

If anyone wears a size 8 the R9s are on world soccer shop. Can be added to cart.

Few pairs on Pds European sites also

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom