* SOCCER/FUTBOL/FOOTBALL FEET, KITS AND GEAR - 2014 *

Any word on when they release?
They dont seem to have an official release date but I know they have released at a few spots already. Waiting for Nike to release them. 

And I like the official USA kit better. Good pictures guys

Cant forget about the other teams

Korea (World Cup)

Croatia 2014

Switzerland

Austria

Slovakia

Czech Republic

Last edited:
We should see what color the name sets will be once the official announcement is made next month T21D.

Here are some images from the Arsenal 14/15 puma catalog leaked. It's a shame they couldn't stay with Swoosh. Those puma kits are going to look like garbage.

http://www.liveforfootballshirts.com/arsenal-201415-puma-catalogue-images-leaked/

Arsenal 2014/15 Puma Catalogue Images Leaked!

Today we can reveal leaked images from inside the new Arsenal 2014/15 Puma Catalogue!

In the Summer former British Athlete Linford Christie tweeted a picture of him alongside Arsenal legend Thierry Henry who appeared to be wearing the new 2014/15 Arsenal home shirt made by Puma. Linford removed the image shortly after posting it on the social media but it was too late, it had gone viral amongst Arsenal fans.

View media item 741048
One of the images from the Arsenal catalogue shows Henry wearing a white T-shirt that has the outline of London on the chest.

View media item 741050
Another one of the images shows Olivier Giroud wearing a training top with what appears to be the new home shorts and socks. The shorts are white whilst the socks are also white but with red hoops.

View media item 741051
Other images show Arsenal t-shirts and jackets.

View media item 741052

NTer Steamin Beamin also posted this pic in the shirt thread... This the home kit?

View media item 741070

Last edited:
Of course I'd give anything for Arsenal to reamin with Nike but Puma is class it could have been worse. 

Henry is wearing what looks like the home kit, Giroud is wearing another training or warm up top. The away kit is supposed to use blue and yellow like this year, a third Champions league kit is rumored as well

For those that don't like the USA kit, what more else do you want? :lol:

I think they're beautiful. like I said in the football thread, I love Portugal's kit as well, wish we had gold numbers tho.

Nike by far has the best kits this WC. Nothing but pure class. Way to bounce back, their 2010 WC kits were :rolleyes

Adidas took steps backwards after the last WC.

For those that don't like the USA kit, what more else do you want? :lol:

I think they're beautiful..

i really don't mind the kit - although i think nike should try to establish some sort of identity with USSF shirts. i know it's not original, but keep the diagonal sash, even if it's subtle.

my biggest complaint is that the badge is a complete joke. the centennial badge should have been made permanent.

i really don't mind the kit - although i think nike should try to establish some sort of identity with USSF shirts. i know it's not original, but keep the diagonal sash, even if it's subtle.

my biggest complaint is that the badge is a complete joke. the centennial badge should have been made permanent.
Give me some blue socks and we just might be on to something. 

But even with the silver lining, I do wish they'd stick with an identifying look. Sashes, Stripes, Hoops, doesn't matter. 

Just a small edit I would make would be to add the blue to the collar and cuffs (assuming the full kit is all white).

zzz on that US shirt. Yes they do need an identity and a revamp on the badge. Either the do not tread on me one or the centennial one.

And it looks like a regular golf polo a coach or staff would wear. At least the centennial one looked like a kit and was clean.

Last edited:
Soccer Bible's Global Football Boots Spotting

Paul Pogba (Juventus) Nike CTR360 Maestri III

Keisuke Honda (AC Milan) Mizuno Wave Ignitus 3

Layvin Kurzawa (Monaco) NikeiD Tiempo Legend V

Kevin-Prince Boateng (Schalke 04) Nike HyperVenom

Craig Bellamy (Cardiff City) Warrior Superheat

Carles Puyol (Barcelona) Nike Tiempo Legend IV

Marcelo (Real Madrid) adidas adizero F50

More pictures of the The Predator LZ SL from SoccerBible

Last edited:
zzz on that US shirt. Yes they do need an identity and a revamp on the badge. Either the do not tread on me one or the centennial one.

And it looks like a regular golf polo a coach or staff would wear. At least the centennial one looked like a kit and was clean.

So this new USA Kit isn't clean? Lol what

Last edited:
I wasn't feeling the polo look of football shirts when I saw the first batch Nike released for the 3 Lions, Juve, & Arsenal but they look much better on. Very clean.

Last edited:
Those 02 chrome MV 9s :x :smokin :smokin :smokin

Indeed, nothing beats the originals, but these will surely do. Anybody know exactly when these will be released. I just got the new lime hypervenoms for my upcoming season but I need to get these vapors too. Its gonna be hard to try and keep these as a collectors item, they need to see the pitch?

http://www.footy-boots.com/nikes-new-mercurial-concepts-37483/

View media item 744454
NIKE’S NEW MERCURIAL CONCEPTS: FURTHER TESTING IN JUVE & BARCA
Posted on January 13, 2014 in Football Boots, Mercurial Vapor, Nike Football Boots, Nike Mercurial Vapor Superfly

After being clocked on the feet of some of Bayern Munich’s brightest players last week, it’s been impossible not to notice the silent invasion of blacked-out boots making their way on to the feet of Mercurial stars across the globe.

Nike seem dead-set on using the week that many stars on the Continent returned to full training to sneak a pair of what is almost certainly a new form of the Nike Mercurial on to the feet of some of their biggest names.

Whilst details of the boot remain scarce, one shared thread amongst all the prototypes is a black sock that runs from the boot to just above the ankle.

View media item 744452
Leading theories at the moment suggest several possible uses for an ankle-high sock on a football boot, including that the cleat uses Nike’s FlyKnit technology, with the sock providing extra support.

Others are leaning towards the sock being the soccer equivalent of the Nike ‘Str8 Jacket’ ankle support system currently en vogue with American football players or even some sort of sensor for the Nike Football+ system.

Unlike many football boots, whatever this boot is hasn’t been leaked just yet, meaning speculation is at something of an all-time high.

Nike remain exceptionally tight-lipped on the release, too (as you would expect) and are certainly looking forward to dropping some kind of game-changing tech on us with the new Mercurials.

View media item 744449
Rumours have already begun to circulate that Nike could return to a ‘tiered’ release for the Mercurials by the time the 2014 World Cup rolls around, with the Mercurial Vapor X playing chair to a Superfly-style ‘Elite’ release; with some even touting the Superfly name to return.

As these excellent shots of Juventus man Marchisio and the Barca Mercurial boys show, the ‘sock’ does indeed couple to the boot, with a taper up the back, presumable flat-locked to reduce abrasion.

Elsewhere on the boot, the eyelets do look to have some kind of stabilisation system, similar to both the film on the medial section of the GS and GS2, as well as Flywire.

With all this going on, it seems like we can just name one of Nike’s signature technologies and it’s here on this boot; Nike really look to be throwing all they can into what will most certainly be their flagship boot for this summer’s World Cup.

Back
Top Bottom