* SOCCER/FUTBOL/FOOTBALL FEET, KITS AND GEAR - 2014 *

New vid from Puma for the launch of the evoPOWER featuring Thierry Henry, Cesc, Marco Reus, & Balo. A little corny though...

Last edited:
^did they find the anonymous person kicking around the ball on the streets? awful technique.

seems like the smaller panels (actually similar size panels, but now with grooves in the panels) are the biggest change in nike balls in more than a few years. the "less energy in, more energy out" quote scares me the most - i hope this thing doesn't takeoff like a balloon.

i hope this thing doesn't takeoff like a balloon.
glasses.gif
smile.gif

that RSL is disgusting in my opinion, their jerseys have usually been pretty nice. San Jose is going with a completely new look this year (logo and colors i believe) hopefully they dont mess it up

NIKE TIEMPO LEGEND XX 20 YEARS ANNIVERSARY PACK

Not feeling the colorway on the NSW shoe but I like the boot

Monterrey Third Kit

Do some of you play football outdoors in the cold? If so, what do you use? Thinking about getting something for running/jogging and outdoor activities for next winter
yes I do, I love this weather. Nike(Hyperwarm), adidas(climawarm), and Under Armour(coldgear) all make cold weather gear. These articles of clothing do not come cheap though, at ~$50 a piece for a shirt and tights. I usually wear compression tights and a LS fitted baselayer in cold weather. I try my best to never pay retail for anything, so check your local Ross or Marshall's and they should have some in stock. I'm lucky that there's a Sports Authority in the mall where both of these stores are located. The SA sends overstocked and out of season items into the stores, so I cop for the low.

louislagerfeld- oh i'm over that collection pic and get all sorts of positive and neagtive opnions. If you look around :tongue: social media that specializes in pics, you'll actually see on foot on pitch pics
to be honest with you,I'm not quite comprehending what you're saying :\

yes I do, I love this weather. Nike(Hyperwarm), adidas(climawarm), and Under Armour(coldgear) all make cold weather gear. These articles of clothing do not come cheap though, at ~$50 a piece for a shirt and tights. I usually wear compression tights and a LS fitted baselayer in cold weather. I try my best to never pay retail for anything, so check your local Ross or Marshall's and they should have some in stock. I'm lucky that there's a Sports Authority in the mall where both of these stores are located. The SA sends overstocked and out of season items into the stores, so I cop for the low.

i haven't worn tights in-game yet, but i'll admit that i'll wear a nike running headband if we have a morning game and it's in the 30s or low 40s at kickoff. there isn't any outdoor here from thanksgiving through after st patrick's day, so i've never had anything too brutal. i'm usually good with a hyperwarm mock neck underneath my LS shirt. i'll wear gloves to start the game, but those are usually off before halftime.

as long as you're not a keeper or a striker who doesn't see much action, i think you'll be surprised how quickly your body warms up and doesn't need multiple layers. that being said, i'll take an 85 degrees and humid day over freezing conditions any day of the week!

to be honest with you,I'm not quite comprehending what you're saying :\

Actually did that a couple days ago, went to Marshall's and got two UA cold gear long sleeve shirts, 25 a pop. The leggings tho they didn't have.

Last edited:
I tell you man. Those Puma EvoPower boots are the most exciting pair of boots I've seen in awhile. They did an amazing job and their design team really got it together.

I tell you man. Those Puma EvoPower boots are the most exciting pair of boots I've seen in awhile. They did an amazing job and their design team really got it together.

My first try at Puma.Let's just say, probably my only pair. Considering the price, the upper material feels and smells "plastic-key" and the sole plate looks something you can find on the lower end nike/adidas boots.
View media item 756460
The week before, I decided to take these for a spin. F50's are up there on my top 3 list. The hypervnom being numero uno, Nitrocharge no 2 spot.
View media item 756461

Those balo EVOPowers look great though.

Gonna buy me some AG cleats in march i have decided. Our league is charging us more money next season because all games will be played on turf fields...as if we all wanted that :smh: but some of the "grass" fields we played on were horrible and basically dirt with clumps of grass...twisted ankles all over the place.

Last edited:
A vid from the official launch party & an interview with Cesc. The collar on the warm up Cesc is wearing looks terrible. It looks like they put a factory irregular on him. It looks like trash. That's the same warm up that will be used for the Arsenal training wear too. Who on earth designs these things & more importantly whose signing off on these things to approve?!?! Not surprised by T21D's feedback about the new puma boot either.

More Detailed Photos of Two Upcoming Nike Releases

Nike HyperVenom Phantom - Blue/Volt/Black

Nike Tiempo Legend V - Black/White

Puma evoPOWER Ombre Blue / White / Fluro Peach

NAPOLI 2014 CAMO THIRD KIT (2.0 of the original Camo Kit)

Last edited:
i haven't worn tights in-game yet, but i'll admit that i'll wear a nike running headband if we have a morning game and it's in the 30s or low 40s at kickoff. there isn't any outdoor here from thanksgiving through after st patrick's day, so i've never had anything too brutal. i'm usually good with a hyperwarm mock neck underneath my LS shirt. i'll wear gloves to start the game, but those are usually off before halftime.

as long as you're not a keeper or a striker who doesn't see much action, i think you'll be surprised how quickly your body warms up and doesn't need multiple layers. that being said, i'll take an 85 degrees and humid day over freezing conditions any day of the week!
I live in S. Fla(plus I'm from the Caribbean) so I'm not used to the cold weather, it was 44 degrees last night :x
But yea you're right, the body does warm up pretty quick. If it's cold during the day but the sun is out, I wouldn't wear any cold gear stuff. Now on the other hand if it was cloudy, windy, and cold as hell during the day or night, that's a different story, especially if I'm just doing some light training.

My first try at Puma.Let's just say, probably my only pair. Considering the price, the upper material feels and smells "plastic-key" and the sole plate looks something you can find on the lower end nike/adidas boots.
View media item 756460
I don't have Instagram, but all you had to say was look at your Instagram if I wanted to see your boots. :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

Gonna buy me some AG cleats in march i have decided. Our league is charging us more money next season because all games will be played on turf fields...as if we all wanted that :smh: but some of the "grass" fields we played on were horrible and basically dirt with clumps of grass...twisted ankles all over the place.
To be honest man, just go with some Nike Bomba Finale's. They're designed for 5 a side turf games, but they perform pretty well on artificial grass.

Back
Top Bottom