Soccer/Futbol/Football Footwear, Kits & Gear - 2018

https://news.nike.com/news/as-roma-2018-19-home-kit
2EE67A77-E0FB-4C3A-94D5-235B99C2C9A9.jpeg

Nike yesterday released the Nike Just Do It Pack 2018 World Cup collection. Together with the release of the white World Cup boot pack, the Swoosh revealed that there will be a brand-new personalization option for the 2018 World Cup boots.

Every heel counter of the 2018 World Cup cleats contains a triangle with 32 lines, one line for each country in the tournament. Players will have the option of populating that triangle with a graphic representing their country's flag in a display of national pride.

This never-seen-before personalization feature consists of four elements: a triangle-shaped flag, the silo and brand logos underneath it and finally the player's shirt number and name on the right side.

People will be able to select the Nike personalization detail on their World Cup Elite tier boots.

The Nike flag triangle personalization detail is exclusive to the brand's World Cup collection and will not be available on later colorways, pending a major surprise.
nike-2018-world-cup-bots-traingle%2B%25282%2529.jpg

nike-2018-world-cup-bots-traingle%2B%25283%2529.jpg

nike-2018-world-cup-bots-traingle%2B%25284%2529.jpg

nike-2018-world-cup-bots-traingle%2B%25285%2529.jpg

nike-2018-world-cup-bots-traingle%2B%25286%2529.jpg

nike-2018-world-cup-bots-traingle%2B%25287%2529.jpg

nike-2018-world-cup-bots-traingle%2B%25288%2529.jpg

nike-2018-world-cup-bots-traingle%2B%25289%2529.jpg

nike-world-cup-traingle%2B%25281%2529.jpg

nike-world-cup-traingle%2B%25287%2529.jpg

Every kit posted on this page so far is solid imo. Paris kit looks better on than initial pics.

Yeah both those PSG and Roma kits are pretty clean. They're also reminders that Middle Eastern airlines have that guap, Alaska Airlines happy to be on the Timbers shirt haha!

How did you manage to tack on the 20% off to the new drop? I have a pair of tiempo legends in my cart that need the same treatment

My superfly v developed a hole in the acc and they sent me a voucher because they stopped doing the elite colourway so gave me a refund and 20% off next putchase that i had to use by this week

My superfly v developed a hole in the acc and they sent me a voucher because they stopped doing the elite colourway so gave me a refund and 20% off next putchase that i had to use by this week
a hole in the ACC? LOL WUT??!!!!!

Anyways, you live in the UK? I don't think that colorway is even available in the states yet

Yeah the acc sort of developed a bubble then popped, wish i still had a pic to show you. Yep am in london so launched last night/this morning

Yeah, pack dropped this morning. The take-down versions were up over the weekend, but the Elites just launched.

Anyone changed the color of their boots before? I got the Nike Premier II and want to black out the nike logo

Yeah the acc sort of developed a bubble then popped, wish i still had a pic to show you. Yep am in london so launched last night/this morning
bro, ACC isn't physical matter you can touch... that's why I'm laughing :lol:

You just meant that the upper material on your boots had a defect which led to a small hole developing.

Anyone changed the color of their boots before? I got the Nike Premier II and want to black out the nike logo
there should be tutorials and such on YouTube

I'm on the hunt for the pink one from a few seasons back, can't seem to find it anywhere...
good luck, once Drake wore it all the d riders went and cleared them out

Loool you got me, completely forgot that. Yeah not the flynit, the sort of plastic stuff on top developed the hole. V small defect, but nike were happy to refund me. Did leave me with superfly ivs for my whole season though.

Welp i guess i totally missed out again on my R9 1998 botas. Had the 360 superfly elites in my cart last night and today they aren’t available... guess I’ll have to wait for the 25th anniversary drop

I blacked out the swoosh of my pair of Tiempo Legend IIIs with just a black, permanent marker. Would occasionally have to reapply, but worked well enough.

Back
Top Bottom