Soccer/Futbol/Football Footwear, Kits & Gear - 2018

Anyone got a Nike Nigeria Home jersey 2018 printed??? I've bought a nameset and numbers from the eBay seller: watford2535 which some of you NT guys have bought from him that he's legit on other products. Can anyone explain why the print looks different on the printed Iwobi #18 (mainly the diamond pattern on the number as it looks hidden) than on the one I received for Okocha #10.

I'm not sure if it's real or if it's fake help!

IMG_8384.JPG IMG_8380.JPG IMG_8350.JPG IMG_8351.JPG 0AA77981-CBEB-4F35-A843-B238761F7211.jpeg

Honestly it could be the lighting?

Just give me the Phantom vision in an AG and its a go...in the black out colorway. I like the design idea curious about the execution. But for some one that likes the hypervenom and the magista this might be a great middle ground.
Surprised they didn't go with an anatomical sole plate on them. Will be interested to see what the phatomVenom are like. I know that is geared toward forwards vs midfielders like the vision but i wonder if they will cut the weight down and make a low cut version

Nike is playing. Got a pair coming on Monday just to hold onto until we get AG.

That Spurs home kit looks nice but not a fan of the shorts on the away.

Also I haven't bought sneakers more specifically SB's for that matter anywhere near the rate I used to but im about to make an exception for obvious reasons
nike-sb-blazer-mid-lance-mountain-english-rose-pair

nike-sb-blazer-mid-lance-mountain-english-rose-top

nike-sb-blazer-mid-lance-mountain-english-rose-heel

nike-sb-blazer-mid-lance-mountain-english-rose-outsole

1200px-Manchester_City_FC_badge.svg.png

That Spurs home is awesome imo. Like the properly done version of United’s home gradient kit this year.

Open up the chat and ask the reps for any coupon codes, girl gave me an extra $10 off...Just grabbed two Portugal's for $65 shipped.

Any word on that PSG x JB jersey yet? I’m going to hunt down that white one if they make authentic.

I went back to dicks today and picked up this replica home Portugal jersey for $38 after tax.

Might get a Ronaldo name set off eBay.

677E02FF-142F-4E1E-913E-9C9E062F5538.jpeg

What do y'all do with your old cleats? Throw them away? I have some K leather pumas I don't wear. I don't feel right throwing them out. I want to clean it and donate it but don't know where I can donate them

What do y'all do with your old cleats? Throw them away? I have some K leather pumas I don't wear. I don't feel right throwing them out. I want to clean it and donate it but don't know where I can donate them

I’ve seen some cleats at goodwill/thrift stores. I guess you can clean them up and just donate there if you don’t need. I’m sure someone will put to good use.

I typically donate them. But I hardly actually get rid of cleats before they are no longer wearable, I just rotate them them during practices and pick up. I would look into seeing if there is s specific program close to you that specifically takes soccer gear for kids, less privileged, etc.

Where do you guys go to get the namesets applied? I got a 2010 Henry last year and went to a local t shirt place and gave them instructions and it just wasnt sticking. It was official, I just don't know if it was too old or what and want to avoid that whole situation. I'm in l.a. to s.d. area so was wondering if anyone knows any soccer stores who specialize in it.

Where do you guys go to get the namesets applied? I got a 2010 Henry last year and went to a local t shirt place and gave them instructions and it just wasnt sticking. It was official, I just don't know if it was too old or what and want to avoid that whole situation. I'm in l.a. to s.d. area so was wondering if anyone knows any soccer stores who specialize in it.

I would take it to a soccer shop. Nikys sports is in the LA area. They should be able to hook you up.

So at the start of this Bundesliga season, the only adidas sponsored club will be Bayern Munich...

kit-makers-bundesliga%2B%25282%2529.jpg

Crazy considering Adidas is a German brand. They aren't even providing the official match ball anymore either for the upcoming season.

Back
Top Bottom