SOCCER/FUTBOL/FOOTBALL FOOTWEAR, KITS & GEAR - 2020/21

I've come to accept that as I get older, my body is not as forgiving as it used to.

Been wearing FG cleats on turf fields for so long. Lately, been getting ankle injuries.

Think it's time I finally get turf specific cleats

I've come to accept that as I get older, my body is not as forgiving as it used to.

Been wearing FG cleats on turf fields for so long. Lately, been getting ankle injuries.

Think it's time I finally get turf specific cleats

It is worth it.
It is funny to me though how the AG market isn't HUGE. Especially here in the states. Not a single player on my team for the past few years has an AG boot and we strictly play and practice on turf. I have been in AG only boots since the superfly 4 and have loved it. I actually was a fan too of nike going back to the AG-R plate from the AG-Pro. Some of the turf we play on is so hard and shallow that even the AG-Pro plate caused too much stud pressure for me. I honestly wish nike would make both still. Id keep an AG-Pro for longer newer turf fields as well as grass and have the AG-R for every other turf.

Sorry for the rant but I wish more companies would put effort into an AG boot. The Adidas speedform AG doesn't have the carbon-tex plate. For a while nike didn't do the anatomic sole plate on the AG models. And puma and others just pitch their boot as FG-AG which is fine and all but you going to put hours of research and developement into a boot and then just say...yeah sure use it on AG pitches too why not. I know you can develop a sole plate that thrives on the AG pitch.

Just ordered these

Screenshot_20210814-142227_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210814-142326_Chrome.jpg

Mercurials came in today.

Still don't understand why mercurials are so popular. Not a fan and sending them back. I like the feel and comfort of leather

If anyone is wondering about the sizing of the new Tiempos and Mercurials, go a half size up from your normal shoe size

Love the premier 2 FGs so much, the logical thing was to get the turf versions. Wish they had them in more colors

Have these coming in the mail

ao9377-010_g4.jpeg

All the more reason to try them on. I'm the same size in my Premiers and Morelias, half size down in Diadora Brasils, full size down in Copas.

I got the Premier indoors, but I think they're calf leather.

Local Nike store had a number of unreleased kits out on the floor for sale. Liverpool was as leaked. Barça 4th was better looking in person than leaked photos, and I had not seen the center-badge PSG kit, but I didn’t like it. Too close to the Puma monstrosities of this year.
A4326FBE-D8D7-4BDB-9CB9-0D33571CD937.jpeg
86FDE164-BF8A-4BC4-9884-7CBFDAD6CBE8.jpeg
E9B40150-D13F-40E8-9E29-EE7CF55FE6C1.jpeg

Local Nike store had a number of unreleased kits out on the floor for sale. Liverpool was as leaked. Barça 4th was better looking in person than leaked photos, and I had not seen the center-badge PSG kit, but I didn’t like it. Too close to the Puma monstrosities of this year.
A4326FBE-D8D7-4BDB-9CB9-0D33571CD937.jpeg
86FDE164-BF8A-4BC4-9884-7CBFDAD6CBE8.jpeg
E9B40150-D13F-40E8-9E29-EE7CF55FE6C1.jpeg
What state are you in?

Does anyone happen to have last year’s PSG 4th vapor match jersey? Looking for sizing help. StockX sent me an authenticated replica (instead of what I ordered), and the sizing on those ran fairly big. Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom