SOCCER/FUTBOL/FOOTBALL FOOTWEAR, KITS & GEAR - 2020/21

Next gen of the Preds. They come up a little too high for my liking, but I wasn’t buying them anyways

Won our local city league for a third time tonight. Three peat baby. Wore my CR7 Safari Vapor 13s. Favorite boot to play in.

Love to hear it. We finished our last season in first and dominated and then lost in PK's in the final. Have lost two finals in a row now not including the season where we for sure would have won that COVID took from us. We're sitting at the top of the table though again, hopefully we can win it all this time. I'm still on the sidelines though coaching, almost at 2 years of recovery from my last knee injury. My only appearance since came in the first game of this season in goal :lol:

I wear Lunar Gatos for my indoor league. Not the grippiest on the turf, but extremely comfortable

Decided to get some actual turf shoes for my upcoming season, and I am pretty happy with them. Flyknit Mercurials will always be my kryptonite.

B7C3B03E-F1B4-4A38-9D2F-ABF8CC38CAEE.jpeg

Not as outright comfortable as my Lunar Gatos, but the grip is worth it.

If you guys live next to a Nike Clearance Store, they got full size runs of Mercs and GT Elites for $99 and under. I was tempted by the Vapors, but didn’t like how they felt on feet.

BBB8005F-4C70-4097-8D6E-E493C4C01B30.jpeg
8150D09F-1017-4075-9842-0488B2E35B17.jpeg

My local one used to consistently have the goods, but in the last 6 months or so it’s been very quiet. Gets poached a lot by resellers, in there huddling in back like elementary school kids divvying up Halloween candy. I despise them.

Nike UK sale so picked up Superfly 8 sg pro black pack for £125

UPDATE- received the sg pro acc and have discovered that you CANNOT change the studs on these. Oh well these will do for the winter I guess and see what nike bring out next

Last edited:
I really shouldve bought the vapor 2s! Stunning boot but it just didnt fit me right for some reason

Where's the best spot to sell a pair of pretty much new Tiempo Legend VI boots (819177-010)?

I've tried FB Marketplace, but haven't gotten any bites locally. They're size 11, if anyone has any suggestions?

Attachments

• Tiempo1.jpg
    Tiempo1.jpg
    446.3 KB · Views: 132
  • Tiempo2.jpg
    Tiempo2.jpg
    394.3 KB · Views: 188
Superfly laces got torn by some big guy standing on my foot as I was running. Nike now wont issue replacements! Anyone recommend where i can get the thin laces and the appropriate length?

That's gonna be a no from me, dawg.

Feel like the swoosh are pumping out a lot more misses than hits in the last 18months or so.

I actually dig these. Won't scoop unless/until they drop an AG pair though.

Still trying to find the white/red Phantom GT2 in AG for the right price.

Back
Top Bottom